LIFE

KingdomRose

Salvation.

Phil 2:12-13
12 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;
13 for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.
(NKJ)

Salvation FOR WHAT? What are you being saved for? What is it that you would desire to have forever that would make you joyful? What circumstances or possessions are dear to you?

KingdomRose

For all of my family, and as many others as possible to know the living God and have fellowship with him.

I'm blessed to have all I need, a roof over my head, food, water etc. And the love of a family that God has blessed me with. The only thing that I want, is for God to be always with me, I need that more than anything.

Yes, and God to be with you always as you are experiencing what? Are there any things that now cause you true joy in a physical sense? What do you envision for yourself for eternity? What would the circumstances be for you and your family?

KingdomRose

I want time to last as long as possible so that as many as possible can be brought in, the only end of the world I'd like to see, is the end of the love of the world in people's hearts, and the beginning of Gods life to start blooming in the hearts of as many as possible.

It's horrible to think that someone would pray for the end of time to come (believing as many do regarding the end of time and the world and all the suffering that comes with it) and thinking that many would be slaughtered including children and not caring, and seeing yourself as saved and ok. Imagine praying to God for that to happen? you'd have to have a heart of stone to think and pray like that.

I'm talking about what you would want for yourself that would make you (or DOES make you) truly happy and joyful. What would be the circumstances that you and your family would experience that would cause you to be happy, forever? What is your personal advantage to having the love of the world end in people's hearts? What does "the beginning of God's life" entail for you?

I also pray for the end of this system of things to come, and the beginning of the governmental rule of Christ. (Isaiah 9:6,7; Daniel 2:44) The suffering that enshrouds this world now will END when the coming of Christ at Armageddon happens. No innocent children (or anyone who is innocent) will be slaughtered. It will be God's time for setting things straight.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Then my question is---what is it that causes you joy? Is there anything in this physical world that makes you happy and excited?

Salvation FOR WHAT? What are you being saved for? What is it that you would desire to have forever that would make you joyful? What circumstances or possessions are dear to you?

Yes, and God to be with you always as you are experiencing what? Are there any things that now cause you true joy in a physical sense? What do you envision for yourself for eternity? What would the circumstances be for you and your family?

Prayers for what?
What is your point is all this? do you believe that what no person can imagine, will be through God? We may always wish to be with our family, yet not understand how it would be made perfect. Do you believe in perfection in Heaven?

marhig

Something happened yesterday. That to me was like someone who loves the things of this world winning the lottery. It was worth more than all the gold and diamonds in the world to me.

My grandson who is nearly 15, who is fairly quiet, and at an age where you get embarrassed to speak up, went to RE class in school, and in RE here in the UK they teach about all different religions etc. The teacher asked if anyone believed in God, he put his hand up, the teacher started talking about different religions and the big bang, then asked of anyone would like to speak, up went my grandsons hand and he stood up in front of everyone and said "I don't believe in all different religions, I believe in God, and believe that God is in our hearts and he is everywhere, I don't believe in the big bang, I don't believe that something can come from nothing, there has to be a greater mind behind creation. And he carried on spreaking, and spoke in front of 30 odd people and defended God and his existence. That to me was worth more than anything material that this world can offer. To know that not only does my grandson truly believe in God, but that he is also willing to stand up and glorify him.
That is an inheritance that he can be blessed with that is more than anything that this world has to offer. It truly lifted my heart. I was then able to have a good talk to him and my son (his dad) about God.

This is what makes me truly happy and joyful :)

My heart isn't in the things of this world. It's with God and in his love, and for me to hear something of God coming from my grandson, is like seeing a new shoot of life, springing up at the beginning of summer. This to me is a true blessing from God. Not the things of this world, I don't wish for big houses etc. I just hope that my family truly know God. I don't worry about the future, I take each day as it comes, and God will do with me as he sees fit.

I also have the hope for everyone to truly know God and Christ, not just my own family. Because God loves us all and wants us all back.

Truster

Then my question is---what is it that causes you joy? Is there anything in this physical world that makes you happy and excited?

Joy is a gift and "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning."

Added to the fact the joy of Yah Veh is my strength*. The only thing joy is subject to is the eternal will of Elohim. I received such a portion of joy when I was converted my facial muscles began to ache. I just couldn't stop smiling...still can't, don't want to.

Joy was one of my first studies as I wanted to know how, why and where it came from and why I should be so joyful.

*Nehemiah 8:10

Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for this day is holy unto our Lord: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the Lord is your strength.

True joy is a spiritual gift, a fruit, and so if there is no deep and continual joy there is no evidence of the Holy Spirit. This spiritual joy is not reliant on circumstances. In fact you can stand by the grave of a loved one and joy will be there. "The joy of Yah Veh is my strength".

Truster

PPS, because...

...we know that all things work together for good to them that love Elohim, to them who are the called according to his purpose.​

Deep joy.

KingdomRose

What is your point is all this? do you believe that what no person can imagine, will be through God? We may always wish to be with our family, yet not understand how it would be made perfect. Do you believe in perfection in Heaven?

Of course I believe in perfection in heaven. There will also be perfection on Earth.

KingdomRose

Something happened yesterday. That to me was like someone who loves the things of this world winning the lottery. It was worth more than all the gold and diamonds in the world to me.

My grandson who is nearly 15, who is fairly quiet, and at an age where you get embarrassed to speak up, went to RE class in school, and in RE here in the UK they teach about all different religions etc. The teacher asked if anyone believed in God, he put his hand up, the teacher started talking about different religions and the big bang, then asked of anyone would like to speak, up went my grandsons hand and he stood up in front of everyone and said "I don't believe in all different religions, I believe in God, and believe that God is in our hearts and he is everywhere, I don't believe in the big bang, I don't believe that something can come from nothing, there has to be a greater mind behind creation. And he carried on spreaking, and spoke in front of 30 odd people and defended God and his existence. That to me was worth more than anything material that this world can offer. To know that not only does my grandson truly believe in God, but that he is also willing to stand up and glorify him.
That is an inheritance that he can be blessed with that is more than anything that this world has to offer. It truly lifted my heart. I was then able to have a good talk to him and my son (his dad) about God.

This is what makes me truly happy and joyful :)

My heart isn't in the things of this world. It's with God and in his love, and for me to hear something of God coming from my grandson, is like seeing a new shoot of life, springing up at the beginning of summer. This to me is a true blessing from God. Not the things of this world, I don't wish for big houses etc. I just hope that my family truly know God. I don't worry about the future, I take each day as it comes, and God will do with me as he sees fit.

I also have the hope for everyone to truly know God and Christ, not just my own family. Because God loves us all and wants us all back.

That is wonderful. What a truly awesome thing for you to take to your heart. I love it when my grandsons and granddaughters do the same.

KingdomRose

Joy is a gift and "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning."

Added to the fact the joy of Yah Veh is my strength*. The only thing joy is subject to is the eternal will of Elohim. I received such a portion of joy when I was converted my facial muscles began to ache. I just couldn't stop smiling...still can't, don't want to.

Joy was one of my first studies as I wanted to know how, why and where it came from and why I should be so joyful.

*Nehemiah 8:10

Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for this day is holy unto our Lord: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the Lord is your strength.

True joy is a spiritual gift, a fruit, and so if there is no deep and continual joy there is no evidence of the Holy Spirit. This spiritual joy is not reliant on circumstances. In fact you can stand by the grave of a loved one and joy will be there. "The joy of Yah Veh is my strength".

I understand. I was aiming for you to tell what you enjoy about God's physical creation.

ttruscott

Having said that I have been praying recently that the end of time would come and come swiftly.

Don't just pray...Peter says if we live a GODLy holy life we speed up the judgement day: 2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar, the elements will be dissolved in the fire, and the earth and its works will not be found. 11 Since everything will be dissolved in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to conduct yourselves in holiness and godliness 12 as you anticipate and hasten the coming of the day of God...

Yes, it says we can speed things up by our holiness which also implies that our sinfulness is slowing things down just like the parable Matt 13:28 “ ‘An enemy did this,’ he replied. “The servants asked him, ‘Do you want us to go and pull them up?’ 29 “ ‘No,’ he answered, ‘because while you are pulling the weeds, you may uproot the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest. which effectively means a postponement of the tare's judgement due to the sinfulness of the elect but sinful good seed.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Don't just pray...Peter says if we live a GODLy holy life we speed up the judgement day: 2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar, the elements will be dissolved in the fire, and the earth and its works will not be found. 11 Since everything will be dissolved in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to conduct yourselves in holiness and godliness 12 as you anticipate and hasten the coming of the day of God...

Yes, it says we can speed things up by our holiness which also implies that our sinfulness is slowing things down just like the parable Matt 13:28 “ ‘An enemy did this,’ he replied. “The servants asked him, ‘Do you want us to go and pull them up?’ 29 “ ‘No,’ he answered, ‘because while you are pulling the weeds, you may uproot the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest. which effectively means a postponement of the tare's judgement due to the sinfulness of the elect but sinful good seed.
That's exactly right, and it's exactly Catholic to make both Christ's quotes, and Pope St. Peter's quotes, both in red. Because that's what it means when the Church pronounces a writ a scripture (2Pe3:15-16KJV). It's the same thing it means when the Church teaches infallibly on a matter of faith or morals; it's the Lord Himself: He is wanting you to know something.