Major spike in business bankruptcies due to lockdowns

Arthur Brain

No, it was simply a VALID example. You BIAS is showing.

Again, for the millionth time, the RESULTS are NOT different from places that did NOT lockdown.
You can say stuff for the billionth time, won't make any difference to actual reality. You're buying into anything that fits into your own little narrative and that doesn't equate to fact. Sure, all of these scientific and medical experts are wrong when it comes to containing a pandemic...

Right Divider

Body part
You can say stuff for the billionth time, won't make any difference to actual reality. You're buying into anything that fits into your own little narrative and that doesn't equate to fact. Sure, all of these scientific and medical experts are wrong when it comes to containing a pandemic...
California.jpgFlorida.jpg
Which state had strict lockdowns and which state had no lockdown?

Arthur Brain

It's a good comparison and NO California did NOT "do better".

You just keep repeating lies as if that makes them true.
Hardly and yes, California did fare better. You've even had the floor where you could have outlined in specific detail as to how you'd handle such a crisis. About the only thing you did do was state "no lockdowns!"

eider

The article that I posted about the excess deaths causes by the lockdowns refers to many highly qualified scientists professional opinions. I thought that you wanted to "listen to scientists". Seems now that you were just blowing smoke.

Nope.
You thought.......
I am always interested to hear reasonable opinions but I won't stop following the advice given to England by England's chief medical and science officers.
You seem to be prepared to ignore your own country's decisions.... I can't help you about that.

Arthur Brain

Well, for some reason he does seem to be interested in telling us how daft we all are, how nothing we've done is any good, but he cannot tell us how he would have handled the situation for a country.
That sums it up succinctly. He's had the opportunity to outline specific proposals as how best to handle a crisis such as this and has brought absolutely nothing to the table. Just a load of blather as to how lockdowns don't work.

Right Divider

Body part
You thought.......
I am always interested to hear reasonable opinions but I won't stop following the advice given to England by England's chief medical and science officers.
You seem to be prepared to ignore your own country's decisions.... I can't help you about that.
Lockdowns kill.