Make TOL Great Again

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
The forum seems to be in a slump. not what it once was. Too silly, and insincere. I think we all could do better. Remember what we once had here. What can we do to make TOL great again?
Kat:wave2:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
The forum seems to be in a slump. not what it once was. Too silly, and insincere. I think we all could do better. Remember what we once had here. What can we do to make TOL great again?

Ban koban! :sibbie:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned

I get what you're saying. I drop in now and again, hoping for something to pick up, but it's just not what it was. Dysfunctional and rowdy as it might have been, it had character.
(Barbarian looks around)

I'll check back later.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Hey, I know all of you. To all old TOL members, post something about the forum, or yourself so I get to know who is still around. Define old member by your own standard.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Are we there yet?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Hey, I know all of you. To all old TOL members, post something about the forum, or yourself so I get to know who is still around. Define old member by your own standard.

Hi Kat, sounds like you're doing well. It's good to see you. :)

Time goes on and we can't go back, the good days of TOL are long past.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Hi Kat, sounds like you're doing well. It's good to see you. :)

Time goes on and we can't go back, the good days of TOL are long past.
I'm at the point where any day outside walking about is a good day. Thank Jesus for my health. Never thought I'd still be around. Hope all is well with you, I remember you being young enough to be in the thick of life. Hope all is well with you. I'm Thanksgiving with a few folks this year, heading north for Christmas.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I'm at the point where any day outside walking about is a good day. Thank Jesus for my health. Never thought I'd still be around. Hope all is well with you, I remember you being young enough to be in the thick of life. Hope all is well with you. I'm Thanksgiving with a few folks this year, heading north for Christmas.

Well, I'm really glad you're still around. :) I remember you were quite sick for a while, and it's good to know you're out and about.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ahh, you’ve always been a blessing, Ktoyou.