Matters That Need Clarification

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Thomas

BANNED BY MOD
Banned by Mod
This I am Inspired to Do

This I am Inspired to Do

After this incident with the information shared by Dr James Kennedy my view of Christians has sunken to an all time low. I now feel that you Christians were tricked into voting a member of the Order of the Skull & Bones into the office of president of the United States. The Order of the Skull & Bones is said to be linked with the Illuminati and the establishment of The New World Order which will no doubt be a platform for the coming Anti-Christ you seem certain will soon arrive. So, you Christians were tricked into voting an Anti-Christ into the office of President of the United States. He pretends to be a righteous Christian and easily fools you who supposedly know God personally. What a disgrace you are!

http://www.newswatchmagazine.org/weekly_editor/4.6.01.htm

http://www.antonysutton.com/

mrsnacks

Jason : Did you get my private message ? I sent you one a few days ago. Hey brother I have enjoyed reading your posts. I see a lot of me in your writing. That was before and to a certain extent, now. What I am saying is that the unbeliever is blind and deaf to the things of God. The natural man doesn't get it. I just got off the net in a dialogue with some skeptic who claimed to be a Christian. He called me names and it was a silly debate and it didn't produce any fruit.There was more heat than light. I wasted my time.Two and a half
hours . Maybe in the end God will use what I said .

Anyway please hang in there. I do end up in the lions den on the skeptics playing field and it's nasty and brutal out there. I give them apologetics both evidential and transcendental argumentation and the law (bad news )
and the gospel (good news ). But you got to do it as the scripture commands us -- with gentleness and respect. I look at the unbeliever as lost and blind. I was there once and God was very patient and longsuffering with me through my stages.

I prayed for truth and that I wanted God to lead me to truth in theology and the truth about the world around me . And He did and continues to . The truth can be depressing . I had to unlearn over
50 % of what I learned from the pulpit and my world turned upside down. I studied theology and philosophy , history , politics, etc.

I was at a christian forum and presented TAG to a bunch of skeptics and they didn't get it. So that can be frustating .

What I want to pass on to you is that I know how you feel . Many times i have wanted to just forget the whole thing . I saw no point in dealing with the unbelievers because they didn't seem really to consider the truths of Christianity . All they seem to want to do is argue and debate for the sake of confrontation , not for the sake of truth . I have gotten so frustrated at our government and the state of the church (and my church also ) and the mushy gospel and false theology that many times I just didn't want to do this anymore. I wasn't making a difference.

I sometimes feel this way now and depression sits on my chest like a sumo wrestler, but I am an ambassador for Christ and I am supposed to have an answer , to be loving in the biblically sense -- so all I can do is do my best. The rest is up to
God . Only the Holy Spirit can cause them to see. Unless the Father draws them -- they won't come. Jesus was the greatest apologist ever -- yet up until his death and resurrection - many whom He was in contact with didn't believe either .

Don't be so hard on Kennedy. A lot of ministires are so busy they can't answer a lot of their emails. I am sure you can live without that info . There's so much info you can use .Anyway I got to go. Keep up the good work.

Last edited:

Jason Thomas

BANNED BY MOD
Banned by Mod
To mrsnacks

To mrsnacks

"Don't be so hard on Kennedy. A lot of ministires are so busy they can't answer a lot of their emails. I am sure you can live without that info."

Well, it’s nice to get an intelligent response from this forum. I had given up. Still the fact remain that I feel Bob Enyart will not respond to this Dr Kennedy claim because he knows that there are not even a trillion atoms in individual human cells, much less a trillion microscopic organic machines. If Bob comes out declaring that Dr Kennedy didn’t know what he was talking about how would that look to the Christian world? Bob sure doesn’t need to make an enemy of Dr James Kennedy, but I sure as heaven and hell combined feel that Dr Kennedy is a gullible jerk to preach such a sermon without verifying the information from at least three independent sources. It’s just plain gullibly stupid for him to come off like he is so in the ‘know’ when he actually does not know what he is talking about.

Really stupid! Bet he convinced his congregations that God wanted them to vote for the Skull & Bones Illuminati George Bush.

BTW: I’ve tried and I can’t figure out how to access my private messages in this forum

One Eyed Jack

There are about 200 billion atoms in a single strand of human DNA, so unless that DNA makes up 20% of a human cell (and it doesn't even come close), there are more than one trillion atoms in a human cell. As for a trillion microscopic machines in a human cell, I dunno -- maybe he meant to say there are over a trillion microscopic machines in the human body. If that were the case, he'd be right.

Last edited:

mrsnacks

Jason : just click on profile at the top of the tol page . That will take you to the place where you can retrieve your private messages.

mrsnacks

Jason : I have a problem with your view (Calvinism). Man cannot come to God --- He is not able right ?He does not seek God because it is not in his nature to do so correct ? So isn't it like sentencing a dog to dog hell because he doesn't meow like a cat ? Or punishing a male because he isn't able to get pregnant and give birth ? Is that fair ?

If God hardens the heart of the unbeliever, then he is not responsible for rejecting
Christ . He can't. So God picks and chooses . He is God but I think the scriptures are pretty clear that man is commanded to believe in God and repent . God wouldn't ask man to do something he was not capable of doing.I am in the middle on this issue, really. I've read Geisler's book and James White's rebuttal and I see both points.

My dealings with skeptics and atheists -has brought me to a place where I believe they are so blind and irrational that it would take a supernatural act of God for them to see the light of truth and embrace it. They aren't able to understand the things in the spiritual realm because they don't have the Spirit of God in them. But if God has not chosen to draw them and choose them ---- then they can't help but be who they are. I know this opens up Pandoras box of chocolates - but i still have a hard time with this issue.

And if God has already made up His mind according to your view who He will save, then it's pointless to pray for a loved to come to Christ when the Lord has already decided the outcome. He knows - and I feel a lot of my time has been wasted on unbelievers who after hours of witnessing and answering their objections end up rejecting God anyway.

I just needed to vent a little.

:jump:

Last edited:

brother Willi

Re: No Inspiration

Re: No Inspiration

Originally posted by Jason Thomas
I have no inspiration whatsoever to give any of you any indication where I am debating the atheists. As a matter of fact I have no inspiration from you people to do anything except share posts I create in a more interesting forum.
I'm sorry I am so boring
I wish you well Jason

Jason Thomas

BANNED BY MOD
Banned by Mod
Post to be shared in an Atheist forum

Post to be shared in an Atheist forum

*My commentary

*Okay. I wouldn’t be back here except a seemingly intelligent Christian moderator responded to this post and response from here that I shared in a Christian forum:

"This means that the average cell contains at most about 10(5), or 100,000 atoms.

Now I don’t know what to what the good doctor is referring with the term “microscopic organic machines”, but since they’re presumably made up of atoms, 1 trillion of them could scarcely fit into an entire human body, let alone single cell.

So, the initial premise of this “complexity” argument is clearly erroneous, as are any conclusions drawn from it. I suggest you get a better doctor."

--Deke

I waited for a response from Coral Ridge Ministries about Dr James Kennedy’s sermon and tried to find substantiating evidence of what he said till I got to the point of disgust for the entire Presbyterian religious cult. I asked for validating evidence in a Christian forum frequented by the intelligent Bob Enyart and he did not respond.

Still, like I stated, there is more than enough evidence that life is not “simple” on any level. Still, like I stated, those who will not believe in God will refuse to do so no matter what evidence is presented.

*Here is the Christian moderator’s commentary that was made and my response to it:

“There are about 200 billion atoms in a single strand of human DNA, so unless that DNA makes up 20% of a human cell (and it doesn't even come close), there are more than one trillion atoms in a human cell. As for a trillion microscopic machines in a human cell, I dunno -- maybe he meant to say there are over a trillion microscopic machines in the human body. If that were the case, he'd be right.”

--OEJ

No, Dr James Kennedy beamed with apparent God revealing pride when he stated that there are a trillion microscopic organic machines in each human cell.

Here we go again with the conflicting information of the seemingly intelligent and most probably erroneously brainwashed. I’m assuming it was an atheist in the other forum who wrote that there are not even a trillion atoms in the entire human body. Now you’re saying that there are more than a trillion atoms in a human cell. Talk about a discrepancy! Jesus save my wandering pink pet gorilla! You seemingly intelligent throw ‘trillions’ around like it’s nothing.

This reminds me of the time I went into Borders books with the intent of finding out how long it takes for our galaxy to revolve once. I came across a beautiful book about galaxies that was filled with color pictures. Finally I found the section about the “Milky Way” and it was written that it took 250 million years for our galaxy to revolve once. I used this figure within a post in a forum only to have some seemingly intelligent person write back with the figure of 40 million years for our galaxy to revolve once. Now who the hell am I supposed to believe, eh? Chances are each of you seemingly intelligent has an even different figure as to the time it takes for the Milky Way to make a complete revolution. So my solution to both conundrums:

I DON’T FULLY BELIEVE ANY OF YOU!!!!

Why the hell should I? No matter which ‘trillions’ you may be referring to it still stands to reason that Dr James Kennedy still didn’t know what the hell he was talking about and officially announced his gullible, careless stupidity to the world like Moe-ham-mud coming down from the mountain of Holy Mud with a revelation from the All-Muddy. What a slippin trip!

So, I’m entering this post and my response to you in the original forum where I feel an atheist responded saying that there are not even a trillion atoms in the entire human body. Let the long-distance mud slinging begin.

Mankind is apparently crazy and has been for as far back as I can remember. That means God is fully sane and we made are in His image, right? <sheesh!>

:kookoo:

Goose

Re: Matters That Need Clarification

Originally posted by Jason Thomas
Supposedly, it has been discovered that there are about a trillion microscopic organic machines in each and every human cell working like an entire giant city full of factories to sustain the human body.
There are many parts to a cell that make it work. They are so small that some are only a couple molecules thick. I think this is what the "trillion" machines they are referring to are. Membranes, flagella, mitochondria, etc.

The reason they haven't responded is because this information is readily available and appears even in middle school biology books. It's nothing "cutting edge". It's just how the information is applied.

mrsnacks

Jason :

I did say earlier ,and you can read my statement that Kennedy was probably to busy to respond .I'm sure he gets tons of emails daily. It's just a guess. I have gotten many e mails from skeptics and atheists that I will not answer . I don't have the time and from my experience-- a lot of it is a waste of time.

To back up what I'm saying . I emailed you privately a week ago and not received a reply. You haven't responded to my previous post either. I'm sure Enyart and Kennedy have much more on their plate than you or I do . They haven't gotten back to you, and you haven't gotten back to me.

I have spent the latter part of my christian life unlearning a lot of what I've been taught. I've bought into a lot of false teaching . It's frustrating. At times I have thoughts of just packing it in.

In dealing with the scientific skeptics or atheists I have quoted Behe, Philip Johnson, Ham , Ross, Hovind, Moreland, Gish, and many other Christians only to be told they are not serious scientists or there findings are outdated etc. Even Christians have gotten on the bandwagon.

The fact is we are all human.You've made mistakes and I have to. I don't know how many cells are in our body. All I know is the atheist cannot account for one of those living cells let alone a trillion. He cannot account for the laws of logic or morality or even science for that matter .

From non-life to life ?? What a leap of faith !! From nothing to something ??? From matter to mind ??? So what you are not sure of-don't use.

Knowledge of all these facts really don't convert the atheist or even impress them. They see reality and the universe with a different set of glasses. They have red sunglasses on. You have green ones. You say the world is green - he says the world is red.

I would say if Jesus couldn't change the minds of the skeptics and unbelievers of His day -- why should I think I could. William Lane Craig and my former teacher the late Greg Bahnsen didn't change the minds of the unbelievers they debated, from what I know, and they have much better credentials than I do. So if they couldn't do it -i can't either. Only God can lift the blinders off. He alone can remove the red glasses and put the green ones on. And I think only He knows how many cells we have in our body. Is it possible that each person has a different number of cells ?? I got an idea . Use the word KAZILLION. Each person has a KAZILLION cells in his body. I'll define it for you . More than one and less than a BABILLION.

:kookoo:

Last edited:

Jason Thomas

BANNED BY MOD
Banned by Mod
Response

Response

TO GOOSE:

From my personal Internet research I’ve found no references stating that there are a trillion microscopic organic machines in every human cell. What can I say. The evidence all of you are presenting is conflicting, but so far you and the atheists are in agreement that there are not a trillion microscopic organic machines in every human cell.

Now you are offering more supposedly infallible information and my natural tendency is to say: ‘Uh huh. Yeah right’

TO MRSNACKS:

Thanks for your telling me how to access my private messages. Thought I clicked on everything up at the top of the page over and over again. I feel rather amazingly dense right now because of it.

You seem to think that Dr James Kennedy has no staff to answer email and respond to inquiries??? Get a grip, man! A man of Dr Kennedy’s position without a staff to handle email is rather nuts. He’s too popular to go through all of the email that comes into his office intending to answer each and every one personally. If he did he probably wouldn’t have time for anything else.

I eventually got a response from his staff. They provided a link to a Behe website that I believe I entered on this thread somewhere. Still, I found nothing in the link stating that there are a trillion blah, blah, blah.

http://www.arn.org/behe/behehome.htm

As far as atheists are concerned. I am now convinced that even witnessing miraculous wonders over and over again will not convince the lot of them. So how in creation will words on a screen convince them there is a God. Casting pearls before swine it is.

mrsnacks

hanks for your telling me how to access my private messages. Thought I clicked on everything up at the top of the page over and over again. I feel rather amazingly dense right now because of it.

You seem to think that Dr James Kennedy has no staff to answer email and respond to inquiries??? Get a grip, man! A man of Dr Kennedy’s position without a staff to handle email is rather nuts. He’s too popular to go through all of the email that comes into his office intending to answer each and every one personally. If he did he probably wouldn’t have time for anything else.

I eventually got a response from his staff. They provided a link to a Behe website that I believe I entered on this thread somewhere. Still, I found nothing in the link stating that there are a trillion blah, blah, blah.

http://www.arn.org/behe/behehome.htm

As far as atheists are concerned. I am now convinced that even witnessing miraculous wonders over and over again will not convince the lot of them. So how in creation will words on a screen convince them there is a God. Casting pearls before swine it is.

I got the grip man. What I meant is that Kennedy and his staff are so busy that they can't answer all emails so they end up responding to the few. I have emailed various emails to ministries and apologetic organizations. I haven't received one reply yet
At least you got one.

So you are convinced that we are casting pearls before swine in dealing with atheists in general ? So what are you doing about it ? I've casts too many pearls and I am thinking about pulling back . Too much time has been wasted in debates that don't go anywhere. God has chosen not to draw many to Him . I wonder why ?He is able and powerful enough to make the whole world see right . The questiion is why He doesn't do it ? He took the blinders off of me.

Jason Thomas

BANNED BY MOD
Banned by Mod
Post Created in an Atheist Forum

TO LO:

“Both points can be true, but are not necessarily so…”

Well, lets all see you create life in your kitchen, from scratch, on the ‘simplest’ level. If you cannot then don’t be so quick to call life ‘simple’ in any way, shape or form.

“Easy, check credentials.”

So easy, right? As though our galaxy varies from rotating at the rates of 40 million years to 250 million years. Do tell us where you were 290 million years ago so that we can check your credentials and know that you are more than qualified to straighten us all out in this area? A full rotation is a full rotation, Einstein.

“Religious slurs and insults are not appreciated.”

In the Old Testament Days false prophets were stoned to death. I feel any fool of a famous preacher with many thousands of followers should be wise enough to fully research his information before he broadcasts it to the friggin world. If he doesn’t, like this clown Kennedy, then he should be publicly humiliated until he learns his lesson! Better than stoning to death, eh?

P.S. that comment about the All-Muddy is very funny whether you agree or not

TO GONZO:

“First, if you had paid attention, you would have noticed that I had already shown that Deke's figure was wrong.”

Well then, Deke should get a job as Dr Kennedy’s double. Never know when that careless, moronic minister might need a stunt double.

“For a star like our sun it takes about 250 million years, so that figure is correct. For a star close to the core of the galaxy it may only take 40 million years, so that figure is probably correct too.”

Hey, a complete revolution means A COMPLETE REVOLUTION. So don’t give me this c..p about revolutions at different parts of the galaxy.

“If you manage this, then it is only a very small step towards being an agnostic (someone that does not believe that the existence or non-existence of any god has been proven convincingly). From there, becoming an atheist will be a relatively simple matter.”

A Muppet person trying to convert me to atheism. Now that’s rich. Gonzo is one of the most silly and scatterbrained of all the Muppets and you want me to take you seriously? Sure thing, Barney.

TO DEKE:

“Please see Gonzo's comments above...later in your Complex to Complex post, Gonzo illustrated the inaccuracy of my calculations, and I responded...”

Well, how about you get your facts straight before you go mouthing off like some infallible minister. I feel towards you the same way I feel towards that careless fool Dr James Kennedy! You obviously deserve no better respect.

“Your post is entitled "Challenging the Atheists" - what are you challenging?”

I assumed you were an atheist and I was challenging all atheists in this forum who held your obviously uninformed view of reality.

Jason Thomas

BANNED BY MOD
Banned by Mod

I enjoy being honest with my emotions. You would rather I be a hypocrite and express myself in some way that is not honest with my character. Well, I don’t enjoy being a hypocrite for ANYONE! You may not like my often blunt and direct manners of expression, but at least you can be certain that I am not saying something different about you behind your backs.

I’ve come to the inescapable conclusion that, generally speaking, you atheists and Christians are more alike than you would like to believe. You both accept the information you are brainwashed with like the good little brainwashed people that you are. You would convert me with your inaccurate information smugly certain that you are indeed correct in your respective points of view. To me you now appear as two different religions: The God believing religion and the no God believing religion.

I choose to fully believe neither of you and I see that as a very wise decision indeed!

"I suppose a comparison to Dr. Kennedy would be valid if I was out publicly preaching an opinion I knew to be incorrect, just to serve a selfish aim."

Where the hell do you come off making such a judgment against Dr Kennedy? How would you like it if I made the same judgment against you! Are you saying that you knew what you were sharing was incorrect and you did it just to serve a selfish aim??????????????

Jason Thomas

BANNED BY MOD
Banned by Mod

I’ll fill you in on the truth I have verified again and again about this forum. First of all the phonies in the Lord only want the truth if it kisses up to them and makes them feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Since I have posted in this forum I have found it rather impossible to distinguish between most of you supposed believers in God and you atheists. THIS IS AN INSULT and I remember one of you responding that it was a compliment. So your view of the reality of God is warped and chances are most of you who claim to be believers in God will eventually end up sharing the fate of the atheists who reject Christ because the true Spirit of the Living God is not in you.

You deleted my post showing up your hero LoPretzel as a person who finds it difficult to tell the difference between three and four. I wrote three posts in a row addressing three different points and he sees four posts. Of course you most probably find him to be your intellectual superior and I would tend to agree.

So I have addressed what I came to address and I have gotten the same old basic tripe from you atheists and those who profess belief in God but whose hearts are obviously far from Him.

I suggest you enjoy whatever cheap piece of Heaven you may have in this life for chances are this is the only Heaven you will ever see, you counterfeit Christ spirit people.

FOR JOHN NEWMAN: After buying and watching the DVD ‘Jerry Seinfeld Comedian’ I began taping the very best of the Seinfeld TV reruns. It’s interesting to watch the development of the characters. This is especially true of Newman. The Newman character developed into a person who enjoys it when people like him and enjoys is when people do not like him. Reading into the character we can assume that Newman spent many years in childhood being hurt by those who made fun of him for being fat and ugly. Finally he had enough and restructured his point of view. He began to enjoy bringing grief to the people who did not like him. So in the show you see him as he responds to Jerry’s grief filled “Hello Newman” with a smiling “Hello, Jerry”. True, this is speculation, but I like the concept so I am smiling as I say both “Hello, challenging atheism forum” and “Goodbye, challenging atheism forum”.

You are a pathetic bunch and you have taught me that I should not fully trust any information shared by any of you atheists and phony supposed believers in God. As a matter of fact, I should also be suspicious of the information shared by any supposed “true” believers in God.

Seems to me that the main reason God would want any humans in Heaven is because He’s masochistic and enjoys problems. The human race is obviously collectively insane and God must bear the full responsibility for not fixing this apparent insanity.

Oh well….

Thank God that at least I’m not nuts. :bannana:

mrsnacks

You both accept the information you are brainwashed with like the good little brainwashed people that you are.

---------------------------------------------
mrsnacks responds.

Hey Jason : I know you are not talking about
me but I am going to comment . I guess you didn't read my last comments or maybe you did and ignored them.

I do want to say we all make mistakes. I am sure you have and changed your mind several times in your walk. I know I have. But knowledge of the facts aren't everything.

I go to a certain church not because of the preacher has 3 PHD's in theology, and
science . It would be nice. But even though his messages are milk and with not much depth --but true to a certain extent - I go because he has a God-like Spirit. He's a very caring and gentle( ye shall know them by their fruits ) pastor. He has taken my wife and I to lunch and invited us over his home many times. I can call anytime . That means something to me . He is not a fake. He just calls sometimes to see how we are doing.

I won't mention names but there are a few well- known pastors and professors out there (Christians ) who think their poop don't stink.The only time I can get one of those kind of pastors to call is to lay a $10,000 check in a collection plate. They'll call then. They profs got the theology down maybe. But I don't give a d___ if they know how many cells are in the human body or if they know Greek , Hebrew ,Latin, Aramaic, and Chinese. Ye shall know them by their fruits. If they are NOT kind ,respectful thoughtful, loving, gentle, patient and etc they are as welcome in my home as a fart in a spacesuit.

God didn't ask you to be honest with your emotions. He commanded you to be patient and if there is any correction with your brothers in Christ -- it should be done with gentleness and respect. I don't think any brother or sister here has given you a hard time so deserving of your kind of treatment and outburst. Stay calm. No one can drive you crazy unless you give them the keys.

Aussie Thinker

BANNED
Banned
How have you guys put up with this “holier than thou” doofus for so long.

He is so full of his own inanity I would be amazed if he is not typing this stuff straight from some mental institution.

For some reason Jason himself seems privy to the secrets of the Universe.

Lets just break down his diatribe.

Complexity

For some reason he thinks complexity equals God.. why ?

I would actually say if everything was SIMPLE it would mean God. Why couldn’t God just make a lump of clay be able to think.

Complexity and weirdness and strange redundancies implies unthinking NATURE !

Either that or it implies a mad over the top God !

Jason if you are arguing with any atheists like the ones I know they are regularly handing you your cojones in ajar !

You are a rambling eccentric.. who makes very little sense !

Jason Thomas

BANNED BY MOD
Banned by Mod
Hey there Aussie

Hey there Aussie

"You are a rambling eccentric.. who makes very little sense !"

Unless I am mistaken, there were college educated teachers who were certain that Einstein had a learning disability. Your daddy was probably one of those people right, kangaroo rump?

Ya know. I bought that DVD about the Kangaroo that ‘hip-hops’ and takes people’s money. Haven’t watched it yet. Maybe tonight’s the night Mr Crocodile Dundee Wannabe.

G’Day, muppet!

:jump:

Jason Thomas

BANNED BY MOD
Banned by Mod
To mrsnacks

To mrsnacks

"God didn't ask you to be honest with your emotions. He commanded you to be patient..."

Well you see, this is where I differ from you unwitting book worshipping people. Supposedly God also commanded His people to love one another. Sorry Charlie, but love has to be earned. You cannot command anyone to truly love anyone. They may put on a show of love that is hollow for fear of retribution, but commanding people to love just does not work. Any God of Love would know this for a fact.

I do not appreciate being a hypocrite, but I must do so when dealing with Americans. I detest hypocrisy and I feel that honesty is much more righteous in the sight of God. You would have me sacrifice honesty in order to be patient. Well, I have to do that practically every time I physically deal with people and I don’t intend to do it in these posting forums! So if you prefer hypocrisy to honesty then go pray to your hypocrite god who tricks people out of their lands gaining trust in the name of Jesus Christ and apparently getting away with it.

Do you feel any country who would do such a thing deserves to prosper? I say it would have been better to out and out take the lands and kill all opposition than to play the lying religious hypocrites.

I told those atheists exactly what I felt and how I felt it and I am not ashamed of the way I treated those children of the damned.

Status
Not open for further replies.