More from the loony Right

Arthur Brain

You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination. - Leviticus 18:22 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Leviticus18:22&version=NKJV

Why do you disagree with God?

Because it should be.
Ah, the predictable Leviticus verse. I'll let this answer though doubtless you'll disagree...

No, it shouldn't.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
No, it isn't.

Yes, it is.

It's not a claim either, it's reality regardless of what you believe should be imposed and it's how it should be.

No, that's just what you want it to be, in your rebellion against God.

People most certainly do have the right not to get married

Correct.

and have sex,

Only within marriage.

So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.Then God blessed them, and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth.” - Genesis 1:27-28 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis1:27-28&version=NKJV

And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall on Adam, and he slept; and He took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh in its place.Then the rib which the Lord God had taken from man He made into a woman, and He brought her to the man.And Adam said: “This is now bone of my bones And flesh of my flesh; She shall be called Woman, Because she was taken out of Man.”Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and they shall become one flesh. - Genesis 2:21-24 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis2:21-24&version=NKJV

that's reality also.

Saying it doesn't make it so.

Well, I'd hardly expect the Bible to encourage casual sex

It does the opposite.

It says that sex is to be between one man and one woman who are married.

That means no sex outside of marriage.

and marriage is a healthy thing.

Indeed.

It's not mandated though

Marriage is not mandated, no, but it IS mandated that sex is to be between a married man and woman only.

and it's still not the governments business

You still have not answered my question.

God says that sex is to be had only between a married man and woman.

Why do you suppose He says so?

and solely up to people what they do with their private relations.

Relationships are one thing. Sex is an entirely different matter.

Guess which we're talking about?

Ah, the predictable Leviticus verse.

Do you have a problem with God's word?

All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work. - 2 Timothy 3:16-17 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2Timothy3:16-17&version=NKJV

I'll let this answer though doubtless you'll disagree...

You expect me to read an article, yet you refuse to read articles that I post.

You want me to believe that a verse does not mean what it explicitly says?

It sounds like that article was written by someone who is trying to justify their own abhorrent behavior. They too, are in denial of God's intended design.

No, it shouldn't.

Denying reality isn't healthy, Arthur.

marke

Homosexuality isn't a crime against nature and unless mistaken it's not a crime in North Carolina either. Why on earth would it be?
For those who understand the Bible, homosexuality can only be understood as an affront to God and civilization.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Arthur Brain

Yes, it is.

No, that's just what you want it to be, in your rebellion against God.

Correct.

Only within marriage.

So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.Then God blessed them, and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth.” - Genesis 1:27-28 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis1:27-28&version=NKJV

And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall on Adam, and he slept; and He took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh in its place.Then the rib which the Lord God had taken from man He made into a woman, and He brought her to the man.And Adam said: “This is now bone of my bones And flesh of my flesh; She shall be called Woman, Because she was taken out of Man.”Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and they shall become one flesh. - Genesis 2:21-24 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis2:21-24&version=NKJV

It does the opposite.

It says that sex is to be between one man and one woman who are married.

That means no sex outside of marriage.

Indeed.

Marriage is not mandated, no, but it IS mandated that sex is to be between a married man and woman only.

You still have not answered my question.

God says that sex is to be had only between a married man and woman.

Why do you suppose He says so?

Relationships are one thing. Sex is an entirely different matter.

Guess which we're talking about?

Do you have a problem with God's word?

All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work. - 2 Timothy 3:16-17 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2Timothy3:16-17&version=NKJV

You expect me to read an article, yet you refuse to read articles that I post.

You want me to believe that a verse does not mean what it explicitly says?

It sounds like that article was written by someone who is trying to justify their own abhorrent behavior. They too, are in denial of God's intended design.

Denying reality isn't healthy, Arthur.
Of course it isn't and what you and others advocate for society and declare about others can be summarily dismissed. The kind of things promoted by the far right have no place in any form of even semi civilized society and thankfully, that is the actual reality.

People have the right to have sex in or outside of marriage. Fact. That's reality whether you care to acknowledge it or not.

I did answer your question and it's up to individuals as to whether they marry or not or abstain from sex until marriage or not. It sure ain't the business of government to enforce it.

Don't read the article then, hardly surprises me. I'd already read enough of Bob Enyart before you even showed up on this forum.

The only one denying reality here is you, so I recommend that you take your own advice...

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Of course it isn't

Wrong.

and what you and others advocate for society and declare about others can be summarily dismissed.

People who dismiss what is right are often guilty themselves.

The kind of things promoted by the far right

You keep using this term to refer to naziism and their ilk, but then also to people like myself, who are ACTUALLY on the far right.

God doesn't appreciate you calling evil people good.

have no place in any form of even semi civilized society

Civilized society is brought about by obeying God.

In fact, God shows us that, without laws against things like murder, homosexuality, adultery, theft, and coveteousness, the world (humanity as a whole) would not be worth keeping around, and in fact, was destroyed.

That's what the entire Flood was for, to cleanse the world of the utterly wicked and depraved, who were that way because God temporarily put a ban on putting people to death for crimes.

Rebellion against God brings death, for He is life itself.

and thankfully, that is the actual reality.

False.

People have the right to have sex . . . outside of marriage.

Nope.

Fact. That's reality whether you care to acknowledge it or not.

I did answer your question

No, you didn't, Arthur.

and it's up to individuals as to whether they marry or not

Yes, we already agree on this.

or abstain from sex until marriage or not.

Wrong.

It sure ain't the business of government to enforce it.

Why do you suppose God would want the government to enforce sex being only between a married man and woman?

Don't read the article then, hardly surprises me.

I did read the article. Was that not clear?

I'd already read enough of Bob Enyart before you even showed up on this forum.

How about reading this article, then?

The only one denying reality here is you, so I recommend that you take your own advice...

And yet it's prevalent throughout nature...

So what? Man is made in GOD's image, not nature's.

Arthur Brain

Wrong.

People who dismiss what is right are often guilty themselves.

You keep using this term to refer to naziism and their ilk, but then also to people like myself, who are ACTUALLY on the far right.

God doesn't appreciate you calling evil people good.

Civilized society is brought about by obeying God.

In fact, God shows us that, without laws against things like murder, homosexuality, adultery, theft, and coveteousness, the world (humanity as a whole) would not be worth keeping around, and in fact, was destroyed.

That's what the entire Flood was for, to cleanse the world of the utterly wicked and depraved, who were that way because God temporarily put a ban on putting people to death for crimes.

Rebellion against God brings death, for He is life itself.

False.

Nope.

No, you didn't, Arthur.

Yes, we already agree on this.

Wrong.

Why do you suppose God would want the government to enforce sex being only between a married man and woman?

I did read the article. Was that not clear?

How about reading this article, then?

So what? Man is made in GOD's image, not nature's.
It ain't wrong, it's fact. Deal with it or don't. Reality will remain the same either way.

What you advocate is religious extremism and it sure ain't right. No civilized society would tolerate what you propose and rightly so.

The Nazis were far right and your denial doesn't alter the fact. I'm not 'calling evil people good' so that was bizarre...

Civilized societies are ones that aren't dictatorships - of any description.

People absolutely do have the right to have sex outside of marriage - fact. Nobody is obliged to live life according as to how you see fit or live under a religious dictatorship. Fact. You can consider it sin but it's not a crime and nothing to do with you or some government.

Denying fact is your prerogative but it's your call.

If homosexuality is prevalent throughout nature then it's natural.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
It ain't wrong, it's fact. Deal with it or don't.

Wrong.

Reality will remain the same either way.

Indeed.

What you advocate is religious extremism

It is not.

and it sure ain't right.

False.

No civilized society would tolerate what you propose

What you describe as "civilized" is not.

and rightly so.

Evil people hate the enforcement of righteous law, because it means they cannot express their rebellion against God.

The Nazis were far right

No, they weren't.

and your denial doesn't alter the fact.

Yawn.

I'm not 'calling evil people good' so that was bizarre...

You're calling evil good and good evil. Woe to you.

Civilized societies are ones that aren't dictatorships - of any description.

Good thing that's not what I'm advocating then.

People absolutely do have the right to have sex outside of marriage - fact.

Repeating yourself doesn't make you any less wrong.

The Bible says that sex outside of marriage is wrong.

Didn't you read the article I linked to?

Nobody is obliged to live life according as to how you see fit

How about how God sees fit?

or live under a religious dictatorship.

No one is advocating for such.

You can consider it sin but it's not a crime

Except according to God, it IS a crime.

and nothing to do with you or some government.

Alright, since you won't answer my question, let me explain it to you.

Sex outside of marriage should be a crime because, the natural outcome of sex is a baby. A baby needs a firm foundation for growing up, mentally and physically, healthy. When a child does not have a stable household to grow up in, it actually harms them.

The reason sex ouside of marriage should be a crime is for the sake of any child who is born as a result of two people coming together as one.

That's why the government has a right to tell people who are shacking up together to marry. It's because there's a child involved.

If homosexuality is prevalent throughout nature then it's natural.

The problem is that you're attempting to compare humans to animals.

Humans aren't animals. We are made in God's image. Animals are not. Thus, we (and our behaviors) are above animals. Don't lower yourself to the level of animals. Doing so is an abomination, and defiles what is good, and not only that, but its an insult to God Himself.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
What you're advocating for here is a theocracy,

Wrong.

A theocracy is "rule by God." That won't happen again until Christ's return.

What I am advocating is theonomy, something different.

Theonomy is a form of government that adheres to God's laws as the standard for morality and criminal justice, rather than man's laws.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Wrong.

Theonomy is a form of government that adheres to God's laws as the standard for morality and criminal justice, rather than man's laws.
Your chances of getting a theonomy before Christ's return are the same as your getting a theocracy before Christ's return, but we can all dream. Until then, there's always Afghanistan.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Wrong.

Jefferson refers to himself as a theocrat, so User Name's not wrong.