More from the loony Right

Arthur Brain

Wrong.

Indeed.

It is not.

False.

What you describe as "civilized" is not.

Evil people hate the enforcement of righteous law, because it means they cannot express their rebellion against God.

No, they weren't.

Yawn.

You're calling evil good and good evil. Woe to you.

Good thing that's not what I'm advocating then.

Repeating yourself doesn't make you any less wrong.

The Bible says that sex outside of marriage is wrong.

Didn't you read the article I linked to?

How about how God sees fit?

No one is advocating for such.

Saying it doesn't make it so.

Except according to God, it IS a crime.

Alright, since you won't answer my question, let me explain it to you.

Sex outside of marriage should be a crime because, the natural outcome of sex is a baby. A baby needs a firm foundation for growing up, mentally and physically, healthy. When a child does not have a stable household to grow up in, it actually harms them.

The reason sex ouside of marriage should be a crime is for the sake of any child who is born as a result of two people coming together as one.

That's why the government has a right to tell people who are shacking up together to marry. It's because there's a child involved.

The problem is that you're attempting to compare humans to animals.

Humans aren't animals. We are made in God's image. Animals are not. Thus, we (and our behaviors) are above animals. Don't lower yourself to the level of animals. Doing so is an abomination, and defiles what is good, and not only that, but its an insult to God Himself.
Okay, don't deal with it and remain in denial. What you advocate is absolutely religious extremism which thankfully society is protected from. Society is indeed civilized enough to have no truck with religious dictatorships. This isn't Saudi Arabia or '1984'. The Nazis absolutely were far right, this is fact and your denial doesn't alter that one iota. Your comments about calling good evil and evil good can be given equally short shrift. What you advocate is absolutely a religious dictatorship and I could care less how 'righteous' you deem it to be, that's what it is. People have the right to live free from your far right ideal. The government does not, nor should ever have the 'right' to tell people who are shacking up to marry and humans are part of the natural world in which homosexuality is part.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Okay, don't deal with it and remain in denial. What you advocate is absolutely religious extremism which thankfully society is protected from. Society is indeed civilized enough to have no truck with religious dictatorships. This isn't Saudi Arabia or '1984'. The Nazis absolutely were far right, this is fact and your denial doesn't alter that one iota. Your comments about calling good evil and evil good can be given equally short shrift. What you advocate is absolutely a religious dictatorship and I could care less how 'righteous' you deem it to be, that's what it is. People have the right to live free from your far right ideal. The government does not, nor should ever have the 'right' to tell people who are shacking up to marry and humans are part of the natural world in which homosexuality is part.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I think JR would say that Jefferson is wrong and I would be wrong as well. Considering the dictionary definition of both words, I'd say JR is correct on the theocracy/theonomy point.

I think Jefferson is using the right definition for himself, since a theocrat would advocate for a government under the control of a state-sponsored religion.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I think Jefferson is using the right definition for himself, since a theocrat would advocate for a government under the control of a state-sponsored religion.

Last I checked, Jefferson has not been a part of this particular discussion lately.

Arthur Brain

Reality does not match with what you suggest.
Reality is what it is. It absolutely aligns with what I post because this is the way things are. People have the right to live free from religious dictatorship, the government doesn't and shouldn't have the right to interfere in people's consenting relationships and the Nazis were far rght along with any neo Nazi outfits. This is reality.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Reality is what it is. It absolutely aligns with what I post because this is the way things are. People have the right to live free from religious dictatorship, the government doesn't and shouldn't have the right to interfere in people's consenting relationships and the Nazis were far rght along with any neo Nazi outfits. This is reality.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

And the majority of the populace agrees with you. Unfortunately, the right understood that to rule from the minority, they'd have to gerrymander the heck out of states where it was possible, like in Wisconsin.

Operation REDMAP

Arthur Brain

Assault, murder, theft, and other savage behaviors are common among savages but no civilized society should legalize savage barbarian behavior just because they see such behaviors in animals.
Civilized societies don't tolerate savage behaviours. Homosexuality isn't savage behaviour and only uncivilized societies persecute homosexuals.