More Lunacy from the Trump Camp...

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Now, the Palestinian occurrence we can agree on.

I really dont care if you agree on the other or not, i know what i watched with my own eyes and i wanted them all to be kicked out of this country when i watched it, and i have absolutely no reason to lie about it, because i detest Donald Trump.

Should i lie about it? I cant stand the man.

Quetzal

Granite

Hall of Fame
YOU TAKE THAT BACK! The The Berenstain Bears are a classic and I will not stand for blasphemous statements being made against them! :chuckle:

:chuckle:

Since no broadcasts--literally none--of American Muslims cheering and celebrating the 9/11 attacks exist, the only conclusion I can make is that people insisting they saw such footage (which again, doesn't exist) actually saw Muslims cheering it on overseas and either assumed they were American Muslims or were told (likely by Fox) they were American Muslims. Or, they're imagining this or simply lying.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
And in case you don't believe me, or Donald Trump, there was a story in the Washington Post confirming this:

In Jersey City, within hours of two jetliners’ plowing into the World Trade Center, law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river.

Why the media don't want to talk about Muslim support for 9/11

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog...out_muslim_support_for_911.html#ixzz3sLwkJhJg

Scan of that washington post article:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/290767616/Northern-New-Jersey-Draws-Probers-Eyes

I saw it myself.

Quetzal

No it isnt, news is whitewashed all the time for various agendas.

Youve been shown articles about it, were they lying?
Wrong, you have shown one article about an alleged incident which could not be replicated in any other source. I give this story 2 "Certificates of Authenticity" out of 10.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Wrong, you have shown one article about an alleged incident which could not be replicated in any other source. I give this story 2 "Certificates of Authenticity" out of 10.

I care why, that you want to be a lemming? I saw it with my own eyes and as much as i would like to trash him, im not going to lie to do it.

Quetzal

Look, it is you against the New York Times, they have crossword puzzles and the Peanuts comic... so... I know where my allegiance is.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Look, it is you against the New York Times and they have crossword puzzles and the Peanuts comic... so... I know where my allegiance is.

Hows that, i posted an article from the time that said it. Not one from now that has been whitewashed for agenda. I also saw it with my own eyes. So did loads of other people.

Quetzal

Hows that, i posted an article from the time that said it. Not one from now that has been whitewashed for agenda. I also saw it with my own eyes. So did loads of other people.
I also saw the Peanuts where Snoopy fought the Red Baron, great strip! Schultz is right up there with Watterson- OH, I'm sorry, are we still talking about the news cast that doesn't exist? Darn... I was really looking forward to seeing what Charlie Brown gets into next! :chuckle:

Granite

Hall of Fame
I also saw the Peanuts where Snoopy fought the Red Baron, great strip! Schultz is right up there with Watterson- OH, I'm sorry, are we still talking about the news cast that doesn't exist? Darn... I was really looking forward to seeing what Charlie Brown gets into next! :chuckle:

I always enjoyed Snoopy in his Joe Cool persona.:cool: