Mueller's investigation into Trump takes action

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
TRUMPJR-beeler.jpg

The only thing that stands between "The Donald" and impeachment are the Republican majorities in Congress and this President appears to be working overtime to ensure that the Democrats will regain control of both after the 2018 Interims!

I'm waiting for the Trump supporters to invent a conspiracy theory involving "Stormy Daniels" as an undercover FBI agent, working for the Clintons and/or helping Christopher Steele create his "Dossier" on "The Donald!"

Gary K

Banned
"New evidence, in the form of a four page memo, shows the entire case against the President and his Administration is based on a phony dossier paid for by Hillary Clinton"

So, what's the evidence? What is in this 'bombshell memo'?

Details sorely lacking from this 'source'.

Well, if you read anything besides the mockingbird media you would understand what is in the memo. As you don't read the alternative media you don't have a clue what's in it. Even once the memo is made public the odds are long against you being be able to read it where you look for news.

Danoh

TRUMPJR-beeler.jpg

The only thing that stands between "The Donald" and impeachment are the Republican majorities in Congress and this President appears to be working overtime to ensure that the Democrats will regain control of both after the 2018 Interims!

I'm waiting for the Trump supporters to invent a conspiracy theory involving "Stormy Daniels" as an undercover FBI agent, working for the Clintons and/or helping Christopher Steele create his "Dossier" on "The Donald!"

Lol - that cartoon reminds of this little guy...

Reminds me of a certain individual's style during his debates and various encounters with the media. :chuckle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwTY7fPirrQ&app=desktop

WizardofOz

Well, if you read anything besides the mockingbird media you would understand what is in the memo. As you don't read the alternative media you don't have a clue what's in it. Even once the memo is made public the odds are long against you being be able to read it where you look for news.
Have you read the memo itself?

What's in the memo? Have you read it? :juggle:

WizardofOz

Didn't you get the memo? Funny that just yesterday we found out the FBI lost all emails between the corrupt agents. 6 months worth, just the months when the most collusion was happening.

I don't think that is the memo [MENTION=20423]ffreeloader[/MENTION] is referring to.

That's what is puzzling. He hasn't read it as it hasn't been released (unless he is a congressman) to the public yet he's here saying he understands what's in it.

So, what exactly, is in it? :idunno:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I don't think that is the memo @ffreeloader is referring to.

That's what is puzzling. He hasn't read it as it hasn't been released (unless he is a congressman) to the public yet he's here saying he understands what's in it.

So, what's in it? :idunno:
Yeah, different probes. He's probably going off the dire statements of those who have read it. They talk like it's the biggest thing since the wheel. I'm skeptical of any real consequences or punishments because the deep state specializes in not getting caught.

WizardofOz

Yeah, different probes. He's probably going off the dire statements of those who have read it. They talk like it's the biggest thing since the wheel. I'm skeptical of any real consequences or punishments because the deep state specializes in not getting caught.

Agreed. From the link I provided above:

Given the significance of this issue, it is absolutely true that the memo should be declassified and released to the public — and not just the memo itself. The House Intelligence Committee generally and Nunes specifically have a history of making unreliable and untrue claims (its report about Edward Snowden was full of falsehoods, as Bart Gellman amply documented, and prior claims from Nunes about “unmasking” have been discredited). Thus, mere assertions from Nunes — or anyone else — are largely worthless; Republicans should provide American citizens not merely with the memo they claim reveals pervasive criminality and abuse of power, but also with all of the evidence underlying its conclusions.

If it's as juicy as they are alluding to then it, and the actual evidence it is based on, should be released to the public right away.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I'm pretty sure why those guys aren't ready to show us the contents of this memo. Remember, this is the game that Trey Gowdy played to give him more time to come up with something on Clinton.

And when it was all over, he had to admit that he didn't have anything? Remember his irritation, and then panic as reporters asked him to summarize the report?

On the the other hand, Trump lawyers bailing out suggest that he's in bigger trouble than has been assumed so far:

Trump White House ethics lawyer exits
https://www.politico.com/blogs/unde...trump-white-house-ethics-lawyer-exits-260542e House ethics lawyer exits

Trump’s personal lawyer resigns from top post amid legal team shakeup
http://thehill.com/homenews/news/34...resigns-from-top-post-amid-legal-team-shakeup

Former Trump legal team spokesman reportedly quit because he believed statement on Trump Tower meeting was obstruction of justice
http://www.businessinsider.com/trum...one-meeting-was-obstruction-of-justice-2018-1

rexlunae

I don't think that is the memo [MENTION=20423]ffreeloader[/MENTION] is referring to.

So, what exactly, is in it? :idunno:

It's an interesting game Republicans are playing. They use hidden documents to try to spin conspiracy theories, but also prevent those documents from becoming public so that no one can know what the truth is. And Right-wing captive media help them, apparently with not even the pretense of journalistic integrity. I think the idea is to mimic the trappings of the free press to push an alternative narrative.

One more chapter in the collapse of American democracy. If nothing else, it's interesting to watch.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
GuideDeepStateSwampCartoon.jpg

One could make a persuasive argument that if the "deep state" does exist, it was responsible for orchestrating the election of a billionaire President who obtained a majority in the Electoral College despite receiving 3 million fewer ballots in the popular vote!

Given that 82% of the world's increase in wealth generated in 2017 went to top 1% of the population, it stands to reason that this select group is uniquely positioned to use its power and resources to ensure that any political system will promote its best interests!

Derf

One could make a persuasive argument that if the "deep state" does exist, it was responsible for orchestrating the election of a billionaire President who obtained a majority in the Electoral College despite receiving 3 million fewer ballots in the popular vote!

The founding fathers were part of the deep state? Who would've thunk it?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Given that 82% of the world's increase in wealth generated in 2017 went to top 1% of the population, it stands to reason that this select group is uniquely positioned to use its power and resources to ensure that any political system will promote its best interests!
It's a conspiracy?