MUSK BUYS TWITTER!

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Hey, you made some pompous post about folk putting other folk on ignore and you were called on it.

Obviously I did nothing wrong, and was not called out at all, on anything. Duh.

On the other hand, you've been called out on your self-righteous hypocrisy and the stupidity it's been motivating you to post. You've clearly not taken well your well-deserved rebuke, and as usual you have nothing to say for yourself.

Nowt wrong with it so get on with your usual and stop going on about it.

About what?

It's up to poster discretion so change the record.

How many more times are you going to continue pointlessly repeating that line?

Arthur Brain

Obviously I did nothing wrong, and was not called out at all, on anything. Duh.

On the other hand, you've been called out on your self-righteous hypocrisy and the stupidity it's been motivating you to post. You've clearly not taken well your well-deserved rebuke, and as usual you have nothing to say for yourself.

About what?

How many more times are you going to continue pointlessly repeating that line?
Devastating dude. Absolutely awesome take down and no mistake. Kudos and then some!

Arthur Brain

It's atrocious that you want to block any speech that you do not agree with. If it's stupid or wrong, you can easily point that out.

Are you so stupid as to not know that many things that are labeled "fake news" are later proven to be true?
Where do you get this bonkers notion that I want to block any speech that I don't agree with from?

Arthur Brain

Sorry, I thought that you agreed with Twitter, etc's censorship of non-leftist speech.
I agree with censorship of certain speech, inflammatory rhetoric, incitement to violence etc. Most platforms do including this one. Plenty folk been censored on here in case you hadn't noticed and plenty of times for doing none of the above...

Right Divider

Body part
I agree with censorship of certain speech,
Who decides?
inflammatory rhetoric,
Who decides?
incitement to violence etc.
Who decides?
Most platforms do including this one.
Agreed, but when the decisions are clearly one sided and highly biased.... That is a problem!
Plenty folk been censored on here in case you hadn't noticed and plenty of times for doing none of the above...
Duh... thanks so much.

Arthur Brain

Who decides?

Who decides?

Who decides?

Agreed, but when the decisions are clearly one sided and highly biased.... That is a problem!

Duh... thanks so much.
The decisions here are clearly one sided and biased aren't they? It's self declared so folk know the parameters although they're a bit different to when I first joined when there was more leeway and certainly a lot more traffic.

You can't moan about censorship on a forum where you're not the one who has any likelihood of being censored/warned/banned.

Right Divider

Body part
The decisions here are clearly one sided and biased aren't they?
Not with regard to most things. You can discuss anything here. We can discuss many things that would get censored on YouTube or the old Twitter due to extreme left-wing bias.
It's self declared so folk know the parameters although they're a bit different to when I first joined when there was more leeway and certainly a lot more traffic.
You are clearly making false comparisons.
You can't moan about censorship on a forum where you're not the one who has any likelihood of being censored/warned/banned.
:poop: Do you think that banning blaspheme on a Christian site is wrong?

Arthur Brain

Not with regard to most things. You can discuss anything here. We can discuss many things that would get censored on YouTube or the old Twitter due to extreme left-wing bias.

You are clearly making false comparisons.

:poop: Do you think that banning blaspheme on a Christian site is wrong?
People can discuss anything here for sure but the bias is readily in place and it's hardly covert. I have to be wary of what I post in reply to you in certain regards as if I were to use turd smileys as "response" I'd hardly be surprised to be kicked into touch for being vulgar or some such. Don't pretend that this is a level playing field for discussion. I'd sooner it was as I'm not one for being offended by it but that's the way it is. This place always had a bias on its sleeve but it invited contrary opinions that once made it vibrant. You have pretty much zero chance of being banned from here no matter what you write unless you go off the deep end on here.

Arthur Brain

You don't remember Trump Gurl?
Sure, one incarnation of several of a poster here who would regularly go well off the deep end but it wasn't their Trump enthusiasm that got 'them' kicked into touch here Jefferson, was it? If TG had kept his/her Catholicism in check and not continually insulted established regulars and mods here then he/she would still be here, right?