MUSK BUYS TWITTER!

Arthur Brain

Libs don't fear they will be censored. They fear that people who express conservative views (like Donald Trump) will not be censored.
Then why your bizarre comment about "lying little snowflakes running out of places to hide" Jefferson? I'm presuming this was in relation to those left or centre left? Or was it a Freudian slip and you really meant far right wingnuts instead?

You've already been answered as to why sane folk wouldn't really want anything to do with "Truth Social" & "Parler" and you've also been answered as to why plenty on the left wouldn't want Trump to be completely silenced either. Let him gab away.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Of course it's a right on this forum. If you want to put someone on ignore then you have the right to do so, non mods at least. Your right, your prerogative.

If anna or anyone else holding differing political beliefs to the self advertised conservatism on here wanted an echo chamber then they wouldn't post here, they'd go to a forum that reflected solely their own.

You seem to be more miffed that anna has chosen not to engage with you anymore and you're hardly the core of this forum are you?

Nicely done, Arthur. :)

You know what's funny? I don't have even have him on ignore. 😂

I have 3 other people on ignore, one who doesn't currently post here and I haven't bothered to remove and two others who are too unlikeable or too pathological (or both) to bother with.

Here's the funny thing about his whole temper tantrum: I put people on ignore based on their behavior, not on their ideology. So much for the ol' echo chamber... I might take someone off ignore, or put them on - but whose business is it but mine? And yet, he's thrown a fit over such a tiny little thing? Makes him seem a bit irrational and emotive.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Libs don't fear they will be censored. They fear that people who express conservative views (like Donald Trump) will not be censored.

No, Jefferson. Libs want lies, fake news, baseless conspiracy theories, and racist and bigoted speech moderated.

If conservatives didn't do so much of all of the above, they wouldn't have so much to be all snowflakey about.

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

Nicely done, Arthur. :)

You know what's funny? I don't have even have him on ignore. 😂

I have 3 other people on ignore, one who doesn't currently post here and I haven't bothered to remove and two others who are too unlikeable or too pathological (or both) to bother with.

Here's the funny thing about his whole temper tantrum: I put people on ignore based on their behavior, not on their ideology. So much for the ol' echo chamber... I might take someone off ignore, or put them on - but whose business is it but mine? And yet, he's thrown a fit over such a tiny little thing? Makes him seem a bit irrational and emotive.
It's nobody else's business but yours - and those who act like children based on a lack of attention? Well, enuff said. ;)

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
No, Jefferson. Libs want lies, fake news, baseless conspiracy theories, and racist and bigoted speech moderated.
Wrong. Libs want libs to be the ones who decide what are lies, fake news, baseless conspiracy theories, and racist and bigoted speech.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Of course it's a right on this forum.

I don't know what (if anything) you mean by calling something a "right," because your thinking is immoral and irrational. People like you and bananahead, who call (among other evils) murdering babies a "right," are not people capable of rationally using, or thinking rationally about your use of the word, "right". But, like I said, the freedom to which you are referring is, indeed, a freedom. And, like I asked you: Who claimed anything to the contrary?

If you want to put someone on ignore then you have the right to do so, non mods at least.

I have the freedom to do so. Remember, not every freedom is a right.

Your right, your prerogative.

Supra.

If anna or anyone else holding differing political beliefs to the self advertised conservatism on here wanted an echo chamber then they wouldn't post here, they'd go to a forum that reflected solely their own.

Bananahead's echo chamber is with her 24/7, I assure you. Same as how yours is with you.

You seem to be more miffed that anna has chosen not to engage with you anymore

But bananahead's never engaged with me, so I don't know what you mean by "anymore".

and you're hardly the core of this forum are you?

I'm just some guy, really. Is there a core of this forum? I'd never heard of that till now. To whom or what are you referring as "the core of this forum"?

Arthur Brain

I don't know what (if anything) you mean by calling something a "right," because your thinking is immoral and irrational. People like you and bananahead, who call (among other evils) murdering babies a "right," are not people capable of rationally using, or thinking rationally about your use of the word, "right". But, like I said, the freedom to which you are referring is, indeed, a freedom. And, like I asked you: Who claimed anything to the contrary?

I have the freedom to do so. Remember, not every freedom is a right.

Supra.

Bananahead's echo chamber is with her 24/7, I assure you. Same as how yours is with you.

But bananahead's never engaged with me, so I don't know what you mean by "anymore".

I'm just some guy, really. Is there a core of this forum? I'd never heard of that till now. To whom or what are you referring as "the core of this forum"?
Uh huh. Well, you have the...say so...in putting someone on ignore here. Or not. You have the absolute freedom to do that.

Clear?

Oh good.

Arthur Brain

Snowflakes are running out of safe places to hide from conservative opinions.
Oh dear....

It's pretty easy to 'hide' from anyone's opinions on the media front Jefferson. You should surely be aware of that at least?

Don't go on social media/platforms/forums and anything akin. I know a couple who do it, not because they're hiding or anything but because they're bored with it all. Go figure eh?

Arthur Brain

Wrong. Libs want libs to be the ones who decide what are lies, fake news, baseless conspiracy theories, and racist and bigoted speech.
Has Donald Trump suddenly become a "lib", cos "fake news" was his feeble little mantra and it didn't do him much good did it?

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Never mind. You go on imagining and convincing yourself what folk like me and anna believe and all that.

IOW, you had no point in telling me that TOL members have the freedom to put other TOL members on "ignore". Thanks, Captain, for yet another factoid everyone already knew.

Arthur Brain

IOW, you had no point in telling me that TOL members have the freedom to put other TOL members on "ignore". Thanks, Captain, for yet another factoid everyone already knew.
Hey, you made some pompous post about folk putting other folk on ignore and you were called on it. Nowt wrong with it so get on with your usual and stop going on about it. It's up to poster discretion so change the record.