Neg Rep Spam

WizardofOz

He won't. Typical passive aggressive tactic. Make a claim as though it's something apparently true and hope it flies without having to provide proof. Pulled the exact same crap with me not so long back.

And now all we'll get are "hi" or smilies in response.

The truth just isn't important to some people.

Can you add 'liar' to your little list, Grosnick?

WizardofOz

Why? Would it make you have a better attitude, allow you to have a more pleasant existence while on planet earth, or enrich your lifestyle? :think:

You made a false claim. Either admit you made a mistake or prove that your claim is accurate.

Bearing false witness and all...

Most important 'why' is to prove that you are not indeed a liar.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You made a false claim. Either admit you made a mistake or prove that your claim is accurate.

Bearing false witness and all...

Oh, are you asking Old GM to fear your ability to bring harm to my very existence? Am I to cower before your mighty powers of retribution and overzealous wrath?

WizardofOz

It appears as if the Wiz and AB (Two rather angry Brits) are working themselves into a tizzy?

You have nearly 33000 posts since December 2011. I have 4686 since Nov 2007. Who's been the one posting themselves into a tizzy?

You're a liar and this thread has proven it.

You're incapable of simply admitting a mistake and moving on. That's a rather significant character flaw and an obvious sign of a lack of maturity. Some people never grow up I suppose.

Arthur Brain

You're making Old GM, tremble. :yawn:

Hmm, could it tremble your commas into the correct places? :eek:

Come on my Brit friends, have you no sense of humor, at least about yourselves?

Well, Wiz is from Wisconsin so dunno who else you're referring to but I'm fine with good natured ribbing. Get it every day and I'm not averse to self deprecation anyway. What you do isn't that which is a shame.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hey, the Wiz, go back to the 2nd page of this thread and see how you claim some of us being "childish, etc" Isn't that saying we are 'immature?' Go back and read some of the stuff you said there. :think:

Arthur Brain

You have nearly 33000 posts since December 2011. I have 4686 since Nov 2007. Who's been the one posting themselves into a tizzy?

You're a liar and this thread has proven it.

You're incapable of simply admitting a mistake and moving on. That's a rather significant character flaw and an obvious sign of a lack of maturity. Some people never grow up I suppose.

Another passive aggressive tactic. Try and dodge around a lie once revealed and paint it as either a misunderstanding on your part or deflect away to something else. He's lying about you being a Brit because he fouled up by accusing you of a spelling mistake which only underscored his own lack of knowledge of English. It's textbook stuff.

:)