New poll finds California voters resoundingly oppose cash reparations for slavery

Arthur Brain

Well, the actual reality is that Nazi leftard scum (your crowd) targets for marginalization (and worse) everyone who does not worship your idols and agree/play along with your anti-God, anti-human ideology, and verbally attacks them by chanting your meaningless slogans like "far right".

You're with the advocates of baby-murder and child-mutilation crowd. No rationally-thinking person takes you cretins seriously when you pretend to care about children.

What you misname "fact" is, in fact, retardspeak.

What some what advocate?
Yeah, way to underline why the far right are such a scourge both in Britain and the US with this unhinged nonsense. Sanity...if only.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Sure thing dude, sure thing...
Hey ho!
U9XWbUS1QNsFWzHp6hzVgEqmB7un9NwQhdpn8nr99zU.png

Eric h

I "pay" taxes only in the sense that one "pays" the money in his/her wallet to a robber with a gun pointed at his/her head. My money is confiscated from me, against my will, by threat of violence, and this confiscation is asininely called "voluntary" by covetous, lying, predatorial, city-burning, baby-killing commie scum like you, who refuse to call it what it is: theft.

As always, may God's peace be with you.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Stop moaning.

Says the one we could nickname "Moaning Myrtle"...

You pay taxes to fund nuclear weapons, army, police, roads, etc.

The responsibilities given to the government by God are criminal justice (both foreign and domestic) and infrastructure.

None of thee things you just listed fall outside of those two categories.

Leftist ideals, such as welfare and "cash reparations for slavery" and disarming the citizens, do not fall into either of those categories, and thus the government has no right to implement them.

Eric h

What is your moral obligation to the 4500 children under the age of five who die every day in India from starvation?
If you see the need to support them, which I applaud, that is a start on the journey towards seeking justice for the poor and oppressed,

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
If you see the need to support them, which I applaud, that is a start on the journey towards seeking justice for the poor and oppressed,

So, in other words, you can't be bothered to help the yet-living, yet you insist on forcing everyone else to pay reparations to the long-dead?

What a hypocrite you are!

Jasmine

"The far right" = whomever's guts unhinged Nazi leftards like @Arthur Brain hate.

When you see someone use the term "The Far Right" you know you are dealing with a dullard.

First of all, the idea that respecting human rights and respecting the most most fundamental human right of all, the right to Life, is characterized as "Far Right" is just plain stupid on its face.

Second, on the true political spectrum, total authoritarianism, which includes communism and facism, is actually on the far extreme Left. The opposite of total authoritarianism which is anarchy and no government, is at the very tip end of the far right. In the middle and slightly right of the middle is conservatism. Democrats are towards the far Left, authoritarianism, fascism and communism (Marxism).

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Second, on the true political spectrum, total authoritarianism, which includes communism and facism, is actually on the far extreme Left. The opposite of total authoritarianism which is anarchy and no government, is at the very tip end of the far right. In the middle and slightly right of the middle is conservatism. Democrats are towards the far Left, authoritarianism, fascism and communism (Marxism).
True!

Gary Allen, is that you? 😁 (His book is where I, quite some time ago, first had pointed out to me the important fact you mention here.)

81GyRdV63VL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

When you see someone use the term "The Far Right" you know you are dealing with a dullard
Another way to know that is when you see someone being @Arthur Brain.

Eric h

I see I touched a sore spot with you, vicious, moaning slaver hypocrite.
And as always, peace be with you too.
I "pay" taxes only in the sense that one "pays" the money in his/her wallet to a robber with a gun pointed at his/her head. My money is confiscated from me, against my will, by threat of violence, and this confiscation is asininely called "voluntary" by covetous, lying, predatorial, city-burning, baby-killing commie scum like you, who refuse to call it what it is: theft.
Give unto Caesar, what belongs to Caesar.

Eric h

You are actually mocking God by spamming that phrase to cover your defense of evil.
Philippians 4
4 Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! 5 Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. 6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. 9 Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.

Eric h

The responsibilities given to the government by God are criminal justice (both foreign and domestic) and infrastructure.
There are over two thousand passages in the Bible that refer to justice for the poor, the oppressed, widows, orphans and refugees.

Leftist ideals, such as welfare and "cash reparations for slavery" and disarming the citizens, do not fall into either of those categories, and thus the government has no right to implement them.

How does that fit in with Matthew 25?

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
There are over two thousand passages in the Bible that refer to justice for the poor, the oppressed, widows, orphans and refugees.

Irrelevant. We're talking governmental responsibilities. Unless you would like to try to associate such verses with governmental responsibility, which I guarantee you will have a very hard time doing...

How does that fit in with Matthew 25?

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

Did you not notice whom God is speaking to?

(Hint: it's not the government!)

"The GOVERNMENT has no right to implement such policies."

No one has said anything about "from my hand to yours" charity.

Not even the passage where it explicitly permits one to go into his neighbors field and take to eat until one is full does it say that the government should be allowed to take and redistribute the crops to all the hungry people, and in fact, it expressly forbids taking agricultural implements to the field and/or storing what you harvest in a container to take away.

“When you come into your neighbor’s vineyard, you may eat your fill of grapes at your pleasure, but you shall not put any in your container. When you come into your neighbor’s standing grain, you may pluck the heads with your hand, but you shall not use a sickle on your neighbor’s standing grain.

This goes along with the passage in Leviticus:

When you reap the harvest of your land, you shall not wholly reap the corners of your field, nor shall you gather the gleanings of your harvest. And you shall not glean your vineyard, nor shall you gather every grape of your vineyard; you shall leave them for the poor and the stranger: I am the Lord your God.

Note how it allows people to take as they pass through, but does not permit mass harvesting it.

The only reason the government should be involved in someone's field is if someone who does not own the field is mass harvesting his neighbor's field for himself, taking what does not belong to him, which is theft, and therefore falls under criminal justice.

Which is completely consistent with what I said above.

Jasmine

There are no oppressed in America. The poorest person here has comforts that people in Jesus time never dreamed of.

Your promotion of evil under the guise of helping the oppressed is getting tedious and offensive.