ECT No grace came through Paul.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Only in the sense that Paul was being graceful himself, was grace seen by men in Paul.

None see that personal grace today since Paul is not with us.

Grace came through Jesus Christ, and continues to come through Jesus Christ ever since.

Paul wrote about the grace which comes through Jesus Christ.

MAD doctrine elevates Paul to being equal with Jesus Christ.

MADists do not know of the grace of God poured out on the day of Pentecost by the Spirit.

They reject it, in favor of Paul.

It is all the same Grace.

It is all the same faith and the same Gospel.

MAD says it is different because they have made Paul's gospel different to what it was.

MAD has invented a new identity in scripture for themselves.

They call it the body of Christ and claim the body of Christ is not the Lambs wife but is the actual body of Christ Himself.

If that were so then it would be totally controlled by Christ, but the evidence of their posts is that the flesh is totally in control of them.

Nether are MADists baptized by the Holy spirit into the real Body of Christ, the Lambs wife.

It is just the position they claim from reading the Bible, like they claim they are seated in Heavenly Places in Christ , yet that is the position of the Bride of Christ which MAD says are only the Jews and not them.

It seems that in Heaven seated on the Throne with the Father, there will be Jesus Christ, then the MAD body of Christ, then the Bride of Christ the Jews.

No such picture is presented throughout scriptures, OT or NT.

It is just plain old heresy, made up by Madists for Madists.

The true picture is given in the garden of Eden originally.(and the book of Esther)

LA

Last edited:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I will also point out that when people idolize the saints, those dead or alive, then they will only have in their lives the fruit of their flesh, which gives the reason for Paul worshippers to be so much like SAUL.

(This principle also applies to idolizing Jesus whose flesh came from fallen man.)

It is gross sin to worship the personal teachings of the dead saints which differ from the faith once for all delivered to the saints.

Few will understand these scriptures--

Eze 43:7 And he said unto me, Son of man, the place of my throne, and the place of the soles of my feet, where I will dwell in the midst of the children of Israel for ever, and my holy name, shall the house of Israel no more defile, neither they, nor their kings, by their whoredom, nor by the carcases of their kings in their high places.
Eze 43:8 In their setting of their threshold by my thresholds, and their post by my posts, and the wall between me and them, they have even defiled my holy name by their abominations that they have committed: wherefore I have consumed them in mine anger.
Eze 43:9 Now let them put away their whoredom, and the carcases of their kings, far from me, and I will dwell in the midst of them for ever.

LA

musterion

If that were so then it would be totally controlled by Christ, but the evidence of their posts is that the flesh is totally in control of them.

Still waiting for that MAD death threat issued on behalf of God against you. Post it or shut up, lying hypocrite.

DAN P

A

Hi , and as usual BLOVIATING without proof !!

It is the Holy Spirit that ELEVATES Paul and no human can not , as we are not the RCC .

In 2 Cor 2:10 , the Holy Spirit , also calls Paul the "I AM " , BECAUSE when Paul forgave anyone ' I forgave in the Person of Christ ."

The Holy Spirit did not say this about Peter , nor the 12 NOT A POPE , ONLY about Paul !!:D:D:D

dan p

Last edited by a moderator:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

It is the Holy Spirit that ELEVATES Paul and no human can not , as we are not the RCC .

In 2 Cor 2:10 , the Holy Spirit , also calls Paul the "I AM " , BECAUSE when Paul forgave anyone ' I forgave in the Person of Christ ."

The Holy Spirit did not say this about Peter , nor the 12 NOT A POPE , ONLY about Paul !!:D:D:D

dan p

Exhibit 2.

LA

DAN P

Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Only in the sense that Paul was being graceful himself, was grace seen by men in Paul.
A

Hi and the Holy Spirit real FLUBBED here in Eph 3:2 , where Paul was GIVEN the Dispensation of the Grace of God , and Only INFANTS have never heard about the HIDDEN Grace , in Col 1:25 , O Well !!

DAN P

john w

Hall of Fame
seen by men in Paul.

None see that personal grace today since Paul is not with us.

Grace came through Jesus Christ, and continues to come through Jesus Christ ever since.

Paul wrote about the grace which comes through Jesus Christ.

MADists do not know of the grace of God poured out on the day of Pentecost by the Spirit.

They reject it, in favor of Paul.

It is all the same Grace.

It is all the same faith and the same Gospel.

MAD says it is different because they have made Paul's gospel different to what it was.

MAD has invented a new identity in scripture for themselves.

They call it the body of Christ and claim the body of Christ is not the Lambs wife but is the actual body of Christ Himself.

Nether are MADists baptized by the Holy spirit into the real Body of Christ, the Lambs wife.

It is just the position they claim from reading the Bible, like they claim they are seated in Heavenly Places in Christ , yet that is the position of the Bride of Christ which MAD says are only the Jews and not them.

It seems that in Heaven seated on the Throne with the Father, there will be Jesus Christ, then the MAD body of Christ, then the Bride of Christ the Jews.

No such picture is presented throughout scriptures, OT or NT.

It is just plain old heresy, made up by Madists for Madists.

The true picture is given in the garden of Eden originally.(and the book of Esther)

LA

Again, to protect the sheep/babes, from the wolf-ette's, such as LALaw, who spam false dichotomies, and deceit, sophistry, and kindergarten "arguments:"

The Lord Jesus Christ, while on earth, spoke God the Father's words. The Lord Jesus Christ's words, commands, are given in Romans-Philemon for this dispensation. Obeying, following Paul is obeying, following the Lord Jesus Christ today. Matthew-John, at least prior to the d,b,r, contains doctrine, "teaching," re. the "person" of the Lord Jesus Christ, but is law-OT.

"This is that Moses, which said unto the children of Israel, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear.This is he, that was in the church in the wilderness with the angel which spake to him in the mount Sina, and with our fathers: who received the lively oracles to give unto us:
To whom our fathers would not obey, but thrust him from them, and in their hearts turned back again into Egypt," Acts 7:37-39 KJV

The point here? God has appointed leaders in the past, and mankind, because of its inherent rebellious nature, rebelled against the God appointed leader. The Israelites murmured, complained against Moses, withstood him, "Who are you , Moses.....". Moses disobeyed God at times, but continued to be the leader of the LORD God's people, and spokesman("prophet"-to speak for another) for the LORD God. To disobey him, was to disobey the LORD God. Get that straight. The point, then, of Acts 7:37-39 KJV, is that the people disobeyed Moses, and thus were rebelling against the LORD God.

Paul is the LORD God's appointed spokesman now. He was rescued and commissioned in Acts 9, after rebellious, apostate Israel had rejected Moses, the Baptist, the 12 kingdom apostles, and then, finally, the Lord Jesus Christ as presented through Stephen, who was Spirit filled. Paul was given the revelation, and authority, to explain the "one new man" in this dispensation of the grace of God-Eph. 2:15 KJV. He is the apostle of the gentiles(Romans 11:13 KJV), and since he has the authority for this dispensation, per Eph. 3:1-12 KJV(and others), follow him:

"Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you." Philippians 4:9 KJV

If not, you are rebelling, and Eccl. 1:9 KJV is confirmed.

Can you dig it, all you rebels?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Again, to protect the sheep/babes, from the wolf-ette's, such as LALaw, who spam false dichotomies, and deceit, sophistry, and kindergarten "arguments:"

The Lord Jesus Christ, while on earth, spoke God the Father's words. The Lord Jesus Christ's words, commands, are given in Romans-Philemon for this dispensation. Obeying, following Paul is obeying, following the Lord Jesus Christ today. Matthew-John, at least prior to the d,b,r, contains doctrine, "teaching," re. the "person" of the Lord Jesus Christ, but is law-OT.

"This is that Moses, which said unto the children of Israel, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear.This is he, that was in the church in the wilderness with the angel which spake to him in the mount Sina, and with our fathers: who received the lively oracles to give unto us:
To whom our fathers would not obey, but thrust him from them, and in their hearts turned back again into Egypt," Acts 7:37-39 KJV

The point here? God has appointed leaders in the past, and mankind, because of its inherent rebellious nature, rebelled against the God appointed leader. The Israelites murmured, complained against Moses, withstood him, "Who are you , Moses.....". Moses disobeyed God at times, but continued to be the leader of the LORD God's people, and spokesman("prophet"-to speak for another) for the LORD God. To disobey him, was to disobey the LORD God. Get that straight. The point, then, of Acts 7:37-39 KJV, is that the people disobeyed Moses, and thus were rebelling against the LORD God.

Paul is the LORD God's appointed spokesman now. He was rescued and commissioned in Acts 9, after rebellious, apostate Israel had rejected Moses, the Baptist, the 12 kingdom apostles, and then, finally, the Lord Jesus Christ as presented through Stephen, who was Spirit filled. Paul was given the revelation, and authority, to explain the "one new man" in this dispensation of the grace of God-Eph. 2:15 KJV. He is the apostle of the gentiles(Romans 11:13 KJV), and since he has the authority for this dispensation, per Eph. 3:1-12 KJV(and others), follow him:

"Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you." Philippians 4:9 KJV

If not, you are rebelling, and Eccl. 1:9 KJV is confirmed.

Can you dig it, all you rebels?

You confirmed the truths of the opening posts.

You have made Jesus into a teacher of the law and elevated Paul over Jesus Christ.

Act 3:13 The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, hath glorified his Son Jesus; whom ye delivered up, and denied him in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let him go.
Act 3:14 But ye denied the Holy One and the Just, and desired a murderer to be granted unto you;
Act 3:15 And killed the Prince of life, whom God hath raised from the dead; whereof we are witnesses.
Act 3:16 And his name through faith in his name hath made this man strong, whom ye see and know: yea, the faith which is by him hath given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all.
Act 3:17 And now, brethren, I wot that through ignorance ye did it, as did also your rulers.
Act 3:18 But those things, which God before had shewed by the mouth of all his prophets, that Christ should suffer, he hath so fulfilled.
Act 3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;
Act 3:20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:
Act 3:21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.
Act 3:22 For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you.
Act 3:23 And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.
Act 3:24 Yea, and all the prophets from Samuel and those that follow after, as many as have spoken, have likewise foretold of these days.
Act 3:25 Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.
Act 3:26 Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.

MADists refuse the washing away of their sins as Paul did--

Act 22:14 And he said, The God of our fathers hath chosen thee, that thou shouldest know his will, and see that Just One, and shouldest hear the voice of his mouth.
Act 22:15 For thou shalt be his witness unto all men of what thou hast seen and heard.
Act 22:16 And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.

MADists do not hear the voice of Christ.

Act 3:23 And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, (Jesus) shall be destroyed from among the people.

Joh 1:12 But as many as received him, (NOT PAUL) to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Joh 1:17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ. (NOT PAUL)

LA

john w

Hall of Fame
You confirmed the truths of the opening posts. You have made Jesus into a teacher of the law and elevated Paul over Jesus Christ. ................

Observe, the deception, of Cousin it above.

1.False dichotomy-

Cousin It, to the Israelites: "You have made Moses into a teacher of the law and elevated Moses over the LORD God."

2.The Lord Jesus Christ did teach the law.

You wicked deceiver.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Observe, the deception, of Cousin it above.

1.False dichotomy-

Cousin It, to the Israelites: "You have made Moses into a teacher of the law and elevated Moses over the LORD God."

2.The Lord Jesus Christ did teach the law.

You wicked deceiver.

Joh 1:17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

John W does not obey the teachings of Paul at all---

Act 22:16 And now why tarriest thou? (Paul) arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.

John W does not teach what Paul taught--

Act 26:20 But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance.

John W rejects water baptism completely, Paul didn't.

Act 19:3 And he said unto them, Unto what then were ye baptized? And they said, Unto John's baptism.
Act 19:4 Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.
Act 19:5 When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.
Act 19:6 And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.

John W does not believe in spiritual gifts like Paul did--

1Co 12:7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.
1Co 12:8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;
1Co 12:9 To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;
1Co 12:10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:
1Co 12:11 But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.
1Co 12:12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.
1Co 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

John W thinks Paul gave these instructions so you would not need them--

1Co 14:1 Follow after charity, and desire spiritual gifts, but rather that ye may prophesy.
1Co 14:2 For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries.
1Co 14:3 But he that prophesieth speaketh unto men to edification, and exhortation, and comfort.
1Co 14:4 He that speaketh in an unknown tongue edifieth himself; but he that prophesieth edifieth the church.
1Co 14:5 I would that ye all spake with tongues, but rather that ye prophesied: for greater is he that prophesieth than he that speaketh with tongues, except he interpret, that the church may receive edifying.
1Co 14:6 Now, brethren, if I come unto you speaking with tongues, what shall I profit you, except I shall speak to you either by revelation, or by knowledge, or by prophesying, or by doctrine?

John W does not need Pauls instructions here either--

Eph 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
Eph 4:12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
Eph 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
Eph 4:14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;
Eph 4:15 But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:
Eph 4:16 From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.

John W does not believe anything Paul says.

John W does not believe anything Jesus said.

John W is a reprobate who thinks he is protecting the little sheep from the wolves, when in fact he is the chief wolf, and tries to kill the sheep.

Actually John W is a miserable failure, digging his way into hell, and bringing as many people with him as he can.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
In post after post (and thread after thread) LA Liar shows her true colors.

Your heresies are being revealed and that is how you defend them.

Anyone who believes their bible can see you are not of any of the Apostles of Christ, Peter or Paul, and

anyone who knows the grace of God can see that the way you and your friends speak is definitely not like anyone who knows Jesus Christ.

LA

oatmeal

Grace came by Jesus Christ even as the law was given by Moses.

John 1:17

However, we are ministers of that grace.

Ephesians 4:29

Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

In order to minister grace to the hearers, we must have access to do so.

How do we minister that grace to the hearers, by the word of grace that we speak

Acts 14:3

Long time therefore abode they speaking boldly in the Lord, which gave testimony unto the word of his grace, and granted signs and wonders to be done by their hands.

Acts 20:32

And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.

Our word of grace minister grace to the hearers.

God is the source of all grace

1 Peter 5:10
But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.

It is Jesus Christ, the son of God, in doing his Father's business that gave man access to God's grace

revpete

dan p

Hi Dan,

Can you give the Gk for that please as I have looked at it and I can see ἐγώ {eg-o'} but no εἰμί {i-mee'} and this is the case every time this term is used in the Gk. I am The Door, I am The Good Shepherd etc...

Pete 👤