ECT No grace came through Paul.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
That is untrue and adding to God's word.

The gospel of grace was preached in order that people may believe IN Christ and enter into Gods Kingdom.

Rom 14:17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

LA

but, you ARE. making a name for yourself :mario:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
sometimes i think maybe this has become so habitual for you, that you don't know what else to do with your time. for some reason, you latched on to "attacking" madists, and Paul. you may use a different "word" than attack. i see no problem in saying there is one Gospel of God, The Kingdom, One complete Gospel. with many Gospels within. at some point, it just becomes a battle of "words" and how we use them. saying something, without really saying anything. i don't care if people say "Paul's" Gospel or Gospel of Grace or Dispensation. just words, when we understand and rightly divide. i'm not worthy

You should follow the posts better.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
MAD doctrine elevates Paul to being equal with Jesus Christ.

That's a ridiculous/absurd conclusion! The "Truth" is; Paul was
chosen of the "Risen Christ" to carry the "Grace Message" to
the gentiles! Paul was a "messenger," Christ was/is God the Son!

NO, "True Believer" in "Paul's Gospel" considers Paul as being on
the right hand of the throne of God! That's a ridiculous and ignorant
conclusion/assumption!

heir

TOL Subscriber
Then, explain Galatians 2:7 that says they were different!
Yep! Galatians 2:7 KJV reinforces Galatians 2:2 KJV which shows what Paul went up by revelation to communicate unto them "that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles,"

Galatians 2:2 KJV And I went up by revelation, and communicated unto them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to them which were of reputation, lest by any means I should run, or had run, in vain.

It doesn't even make any sense for Paul to have to do so if they were all preaching the same gospel. Furthermore, had it been the same gospel surely they would have added to Paul, but the scripture says Paul actually added to them, "But contrariwise"!

Galatians 2:7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;

heir

TOL Subscriber
That's a ridiculous/absurd conclusion! The "Truth" is; Paul was
chosen of the "Risen Christ" to carry the "Grace Message" to
the gentiles! Paul was a "messenger," Christ was/is God the Son!
LA lies much about "MAD"

and :listen: LA does not believe in the Godhead.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yep! Galatians 2:7 KJV reinforces Galatians 2:2 KJV which shows what Paul went up by revelation to communicate unto them "that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles,"

Galatians 2:2 KJV And I went up by revelation, and communicated unto them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to them which were of reputation, lest by any means I should run, or had run, in vain.

It doesn't even make any sense for Paul to have to do so if they were all preaching the same gospel. Furthermore, had it been the same gospel surely they would have added to Paul, but the scripture says Paul actually added to them, "But contrariwise"!

Galatians 2:7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;

No.

Peter and Paul preached the same gospel.

There is only one gospel to/for all men.

Paul explained many things of the gospel but there is only one.

LA

john w

Hall of Fame
No.

Peter and Paul preached the same gospel.

There is only one gospel to/for all men.

Paul explained many things of the gospel but there is only one.

LA

On record again-There is only one good news for all men, the same good news, that this child of the devil LALaw has to "argue," that her saint Judas preached, per Luke 9 KJV.

Vile, Christ rejecting deceiver, spamming satanic "doctrine."

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
On record again-There is only one good news for all men, the same good news, that this child of the devil LALaw has to "argue," that her saint Judas preached, per Luke 9 KJV.

There is only one good news for men and that is Christ made it possible for men to enter into and inherit the Kingdom of God through His death burial resurrection and ascension.

MAdists do not claim to be members of Christ's future Bride, or to have entered now, or in the future inherit the Kingdom of God on earth.

They have made up a new identity for themselves never taught about by Christ or the Apostles.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

You are full of demons John.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There is only one good news for men and that is Christ made it possible for men to enter into and inherit the Kingdom of God through His death burial resurrection and ascension.

MAdists do not claim to be members of Christ's future Bride, or to have entered now, or in the future inherit the Kingdom of God on earth.

They have made up a new identity for themselves never taught about by Christ or the Apostles.

LA

Who will inherit the Kingdom on earth?

john w

Hall of Fame

LA

The child of the devil now does her usual "3 card Monty" routine, changing her satanic "argument:"

"There is only one gospel to/for all men."=There is only one good news for all men, the same good news, that this child of the devil LALaw has to "argue," that her saint Judas preached, per Luke 9 KJV.

john w

Hall of Fame
You are full of demons John.

LA

Spammed for the 666th time over the last rolling 12 month period.

You lost, blind Bel, wolf-ette, child of the devil. Get off this section of TOL, as "This forum is exclusively for those who consider themselves Christian"-that excludes you.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Who will inherit the Kingdom on earth?

The saints-

Dan 7:27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

Psa 37:1 A Psalm of David. Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.
Psa 37:2 For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.
Psa 37:3 Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.
Psa 37:4 Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
Psa 37:5 Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.
Psa 37:6 And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday.
Psa 37:7 Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.
Psa 37:8 Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil.
Psa 37:9 For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth.
Psa 37:10 For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be.
Psa 37:11 But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.

Read on.