ECT No grace came through Paul.

john w

Hall of Fame
Joh 1:17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

John W does not obey the teachings of Paul at all---

LALaw does not obey Paul at all-shave your head, go to Jerusalem to keep the appointed feasts, offer a sacrifice, raise the dead....

LALaw does not obey the Lord Jesus Christ at all-sell all you have, show yourself to a Levitical priest, tell no man He is the Christ, raise the dead......

Act 22:16 And now why tarriest thou? (Paul) arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.

John W does not teach what Paul taught

LALaw does not obey Paul at all-shave your head, go to Jerusalem to keep the appointed feasts, offer a sacrifice, raise the dead....

LALaw does not obey the Lord Jesus Christ at all-sell all you have, show yourself to a Levitical priest, tell no man He is the Christ, raise the dead......

Act 26:20 But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance.

John W rejects water baptism completely, Paul didn't.

LALaw does not obey the Lord Jesus Christ at all-sell all you have, show yourself to a Levitical priest, tell no man He is the Christ, raise the dead[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Act 19:3 And he said unto them, Unto what then were ye baptized? And they said, Unto John's baptism.
Act 19:4 Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.
Act 19:5 When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.
Act 19:6 And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.

John W does not believe in spiritual gifts like Paul did--

1Co 12:7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.
1Co 12:8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;
1Co 12:9 To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;
1Co 12:10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:
1Co 12:11 But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.
1Co 12:12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.
1Co 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

John W thinks Paul gave these instructions so you would not need them--

1Co 14:1 Follow after charity, and desire spiritual gifts, but rather that ye may prophesy.
1Co 14:2 For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries.
1Co 14:3 But he that prophesieth speaketh unto men to edification, and exhortation, and comfort.
1Co 14:4 He that speaketh in an unknown tongue edifieth himself; but he that prophesieth edifieth the church.
1Co 14:5 I would that ye all spake with tongues, but rather that ye prophesied: for greater is he that prophesieth than he that speaketh with tongues, except he interpret, that the church may receive edifying.
1Co 14:6 Now, brethren, if I come unto you speaking with tongues, what shall I profit you, except I shall speak to you either by revelation, or by knowledge, or by prophesying, or by doctrine?

John W does not need Pauls instructions here either--

Eph 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
Eph 4:12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
Eph 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
Eph 4:14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;
Eph 4:15 But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:
Eph 4:16 From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.

John W does not believe anything Paul says.

John W does not believe anything Jesus said.

John W is a reprobate who thinks he is protecting the little sheep from the wolves, when in fact he is the chief wolf, and tries to kill the sheep.

Actually John W is a miserable failure, digging his way into hell, and bringing as many people with him as he can.

LALaw is a vile, wicked child of the devil, asserting that all of scripture is for everyone's obedience.

So there, you deceitful engager of sophistry.

And Cousin It "punts" this, as usual:

Observe, the deception, of Cousin it above.

1.False dichotomy-

Cousin It, to the Israelites: "You have made Moses into a teacher of the law and elevated Moses over the LORD God."

2.The Lord Jesus Christ did teach the law.

You wicked deceiver.

john w

Hall of Fame
Your heresies are being revealed and that is how you defend them.

Anyone who believes their bible can see you are not of any of the Apostles of Christ, Peter or Paul, and

anyone who knows the grace of God can see that the way you and your friends speak is definitely not like anyone who knows Jesus Christ.

LA

Sher spams the above to everyone, except fellow wolves.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The feast days of Israel prove the church began at Pentecost.

There is nothing in the feast days indication Paul began anything.

but he did continue in what was started at Pentecost and taught the same gospel.

Act 11:1 And the apostles and brethren that were in Judaea heard that the Gentiles had also received the word of God.
Act 11:2 And when Peter was come up to Jerusalem, they that were of the circumcision contended with him,
Act 11:3 Saying, Thou wentest in to men uncircumcised, and didst eat with them.
Act 11:4 But Peter rehearsed the matter from the beginning, and expounded it by order unto them, saying,
Act 11:5 I was in the city of Joppa praying: and in a trance I saw a vision, A certain vessel descend, as it had been a great sheet, let down from heaven by four corners; and it came even to me:
Act 11:6 Upon the which when I had fastened mine eyes, I considered, and saw fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air.
Act 11:7 And I heard a voice saying unto me, Arise, Peter; slay and eat.
Act 11:8 But I said, Not so, Lord: for nothing common or unclean hath at any time entered into my mouth.
Act 11:9 But the voice answered me again from heaven, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common.
Act 11:10 And this was done three times: and all were drawn up again into heaven.
Act 11:11 And, behold, immediately there were three men already come unto the house where I was, sent from Caesarea unto me.
Act 11:12 And the Spirit bade me go with them, nothing doubting. Moreover these six brethren accompanied me, and we entered into the man's house:
Act 11:13 And he shewed us how he had seen an angel in his house, which stood and said unto him, Send men to Joppa, and call for Simon, whose surname is Peter;
Act 11:14 Who shall tell thee words, whereby thou and all thy house shall be saved.
Act 11:15 And as I began to speak, the Holy Ghost fell on them, as on us at the beginning.
Act 11:16 Then remembered I the word of the Lord, how that he said, John indeed baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost.
Act 11:17 Forasmuch then as God gave them the like gift as he did unto us, who believed on the Lord Jesus Christ; what was I, that I could withstand God?
Act 11:18 When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified God, saying, Then hath God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life.

Act 15:7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
Act 15:8 And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;
Act 15:9 And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.
Act 15:10 Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
Act 15:11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.

LA

oatmeal

Grace came by Jesus Christ even as the law was given by Moses.

John 1:17

However, we are ministers of that grace.

Ephesians 4:29

Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

In order to minister grace to the hearers, we must have access to do so.

How do we minister that grace to the hearers, by the word of grace that we speak

Acts 14:3

Long time therefore abode they speaking boldly in the Lord, which gave testimony unto the word of his grace, and granted signs and wonders to be done by their hands.

Acts 20:32

And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.

Our word of grace minister grace to the hearers.

God is the source of all grace

1 Peter 5:10
But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.

It is Jesus Christ, the son of God, in doing his Father's business that gave man access to God's grace

God's word has the answers

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
:down:

This is one of the falsest statements you've ever made on TOL.

Then you still claim there were two different gospels, one for the Jews and another for the gentiles, and now only one gospel for both.

Which gospel of now , was being preached then?

Is it the one Peter preached, or the one Paul preached?

LA

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Then you still claim there were two different gospels, one for the Jews and another for the gentiles, and now only one gospel for both.

Which gospel of now , was being preached then?

Is it the one Peter preached, or the one Paul preached?

LA

Paul preached the Gospel of Grace to the Gentiles. Peter preached the Gospel of the Kingdom. Got it?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Paul preached the Gospel of Grace to the Gentiles. Peter preached the Gospel of the Kingdom. Got it?

That is untrue and adding to God's word.

The gospel of grace was preached in order that people may believe IN Christ and enter into Gods Kingdom.

Rom 14:17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

LA

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No it is not untrue.

Galatians 2:7 King James Version (KJV)

7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;

The gospel to the uncircumcision is the Gospel of grace taught by Paul. The Gospel of the circumcision is the Gospel of the Kingdom that was taught to the Jews by Peter.

Got it yet?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No it is not untrue.

Galatians 2:7 King James Version (KJV)

7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;

The gospel to the uncircumcision is the Gospel of grace taught by Paul. The Gospel of the circumcision is the Gospel of the Kingdom that was taught to the Jews by Peter.

Got it yet?

Peter and Paul preached the same gospel to everyone at all times as it exists today.

Jud 1:3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

LA

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Peter and Paul preached the same gospel to everyone at all times as it exists today.

Jud 1:3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

LA

Then, explain Galatians 2:7 that says they were different!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Then, explain Galatians 2:7 that says they were different!

Gal 2:7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;
Gal 2:8 (For he that wrought effectually in Peter to the apostleship of the circumcision, the same was mighty in me toward the Gentiles:)

The gospel was no different.

There is only one true gospel.

Gal 1:6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
Gal 1:7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
Gal 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

LA

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Gal 2:7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;
Gal 2:8 (For he that wrought effectually in Peter to the apostleship of the circumcision, the same was mighty in me toward the Gentiles:)

The gospel was no different.

There is only one true gospel.

Gal 1:6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
Gal 1:7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
Gal 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

LA

What don't you get about Galatians 2:7 saying there are two Gospels? If it were not so, why does it say so?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What don't you get about Galatians 2:7 saying there are two Gospels? If it were not so, why does it say so?

I already showed you but do not want to believe the Bible that there is only one gospel of the Kingdom and only one way to enter it and in the future inherit it, if you are found to be worthy.

LA

dreadknought

There is a specific point in time, where the veil of the old covenant is obliterated, Peter is speaking to Jews in the new covenant, Saul/Paul is the Jewish judge teaching gentiles....... just cause the law wasn't regurgitated doesn't mean a pharisee forgot the law.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I already showed you but do not want to believe the Bible that there is only one gospel of the Kingdom and only one way to enter it and in the future inherit it, if you are found to be worthy.

LA

sometimes i think maybe this has become so habitual for you, that you don't know what else to do with your time. for some reason, you latched on to "attacking" madists, and Paul. you may use a different "word" than attack. i see no problem in saying there is one Gospel of God, The Kingdom, One complete Gospel. with many Gospels within. at some point, it just becomes a battle of "words" and how we use them. saying something, without really saying anything. i don't care if people say "Paul's" Gospel or Gospel of Grace or Dispensation. just words, when we understand and rightly divide. i'm not worthy

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
There is a specific point in time, where the veil of the old covenant is obliterated, Peter is speaking to Jews in the new covenant, Saul/Paul is the Jewish judge teaching gentiles....... just cause the law wasn't regurgitated doesn't mean a pharisee forgot the law.

we know about the veil being torn and the saducees and pharisees. what else can you talk about. troll