NOTHING??

Letsargue

NOTHING??

"A--G--A--I--N"!!!
There Can Not BE Anyone OR Thing MORE STUPID Than Today's Scientists!!!!
((( There IS N-O Such Thing as ""OUTSIDE of the Universe""!! )))!!! - (( The Universe IS WITHOUT E-N-D )) --- YOU STUPID So-called SCIENTISTS!!!!!!!
How Can A Person BE SO STUPID??????

NOTHING "Beyond" the Universe????? - ZERO Nothing??? - How Can There BE NOTHING Anywhere???? - That's IMPOSSIBLE!!!

PAUL DAVID -- 072016

theophilus

Good morning [MENTION=4932]Letsargue[/MENTION],

Good to see you back and I'm glad you're not in jail.

I am still praying for you.

:)

Letsargue

Good morning [MENTION=4932]Letsargue[/MENTION],

Good to see you back and I'm glad you're not in jail.

I am still praying for you.

Prayers of a Christian Are GOOD / "GODLY", But Prayers of the Non-Christian are Evil / "Ungodly"!!
((( ONE ""M-U-S-T"" Make SURE Who OR What HE IS; A Christian OR Non-christian!!!!!!!

((((( Romans 3:10-12 KJV ))))) -- Is God A LIAR????? - O-R:-- ((( John 14:6 KJV )))??????

PAUL, DAVID -- 072016

theophilus

[MENTION=4932]Letsargue[/MENTION],

1 John 5:14 This is the confidence which we have before Him, that, if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. 15 And if we know that He hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests which we have asked from Him.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
NOTHING??

"A--G--A--I--N"!!!
There Can Not BE Anyone OR Thing MORE STUPID Than Today's Scientists!!!!
((( There IS N-O Such Thing as ""OUTSIDE of the Universe""!! )))!!! - (( The Universe IS WITHOUT E-N-D )) --- YOU STUPID So-called SCIENTISTS!!!!!!!
How Can A Person BE SO STUPID??????

NOTHING "Beyond" the Universe????? - ZERO Nothing??? - How Can There BE NOTHING Anywhere???? - That's IMPOSSIBLE!!!

PAUL DAVID -- 072016
There are vast expanses of space where there is NOTHING !!!

Letsargue

[MENTION=4932]Letsargue[/MENTION],

1 John 5:14 This is the confidence which we have before Him, that, if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. 15 And if we know that He hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests which we have asked from Him.

That Was L-O-N-G Before the Gentiles were Given the Total Knowledge of GOD. That was Still During the OLD LAW!!

Paul Lived Only as Long as the Old Law was Still In Affect. Paul was Creating the New Law AND Fulfilled the Old Law By His Death, Except IT or NOT!!! -- Just READ The BOOK, ""O-N-L-Y""!! - (((( Matthew 5:18 KJV ))))!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 072016

Letsargue

There are vast expanses of space where there is NOTHING !!!

O-N-L-Y Christ ""S-A-Y-S The TRUTH""!! Therefore That is A L-I-E!! -- If Christ / God Did Not Say IT, IT Is A LIE!!!!!!!
O-N-L-Y Christ's WORD Spoken BY HIM, IS the "TRUTH" // "HIM" // "CHRIST"; ( Nothing ELSE I-S )!!!! -- Read IT!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 072016

Letsargue

O-N-L-Y Christ ""S-A-Y-S The TRUTH""!! Therefore That is A L-I-E!! -- If Christ / God Did Not Say IT, IT Is A LIE!!!!!!!
O-N-L-Y Christ's WORD Spoken BY HIM, IS the "TRUTH" // "HIM" // "CHRIST"; ( Nothing ELSE I-S )!!!! -- Read IT!!!

Isaiah 45:17 KJV --//-- Ephesians 3:21 KJV ////!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 072016

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Letsargue, you did the right thing, using a lawn mower. If you had attempted to get the job done with ONLY your feet and legs, you could have stubbed your BIG toe on a rock or got a massive cramp in your legs.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I ended up in the emergency room of a prominent hospital one time. The reason was, I tried to cut my grass using ONLY my feet and legs and got some grass embedded in my toenails and ended up being bit by a myriad of Jigger bugs up and down my legs. It was quite an ordeal. I vowed I would never do that again and bought a lawn mower.

theophilus

That Was L-O-N-G Before the Gentiles were Given the Total Knowledge of GOD. That was Still During the OLD LAW!!

Paul Lived Only as Long as the Old Law was Still In Affect. Paul was Creating the New Law AND Fulfilled the Old Law By His Death, Except IT or NOT!!! -- Just READ The BOOK, ""O-N-L-Y""!! - (((( Matthew 5:18 KJV ))))!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 072016

God still hears and answers my prayers.