NOTHING??

Letsargue

[MENTION=4932]Letsargue[/MENTION],

Do you have pain?

Because I can pray for you for that, too.

:)

HHHAAA HHAAA HAAAAAA!!!

I Have a Hard Time Walking, And Lying Down. Can't ware socks, do hardly Nothing But Sit and Lay Down!!

B-U-T!! -- That IS MY Carnal Body, N-O-T MY Spiritual Body THE "Body of Christ". There IS Only ONE Spiritual Body, And Christ Gave Me HIS Body, The Body of Christ ""THE CHURCH"" And Christ is the Ahead of His Body as Satan Is the Head of His // EARTH!! -- (( 2 Corinthians 4:4 KJV ))!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 072016

Letsargue

2 Sam. 9: 13 So Mephibosheth lived in Jerusalem, for he ate at the king’s table regularly. Now he was lame in both feet.

Perhaps we both will share the King's table someday.

That's A "Parable", A "Parable" OF Now Eating at God's TABLE // THE BIBLE / The Word of GOD, Feeding ON the Word of GOD.
( John 6:51 KJV ) --//-- (( John 6:53-56 KJV ))!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 072016

theophilus

That's A "Parable", A "Parable" OF Now Eating at God's TABLE // THE BIBLE / The Word of GOD, Feeding ON the Word of GOD.
( John 6:51 KJV ) --//-- (( John 6:53-56 KJV ))!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 072016

That isn't a parable. It's the inspired, inerrant, infallible Word of God.

Really!

And it fits right into the Wedding Feast of the Lamb.

Letsargue

That isn't a parable. It's the inspired, inerrant, infallible Word of God.

Really!

And it fits right into the Wedding Feast of the Lamb.

(((((((( Matthew 13:34-35 KJV ))))))))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look Up The Words ""Parable and Parables"" in the New Testament!!!!!!! - Then Say THAT Like A BLIND MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 072116

Letsargue

2 Samuel isn't full of parables.

Really.

Look it up and say it like a blind man.

:p

((((( THE ""WHOLE Old Testament"" IS Nothing But (( "A" )) PARABLE "OF The New Testament" )))))!!!!! That IS ALL The Old Testament IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAN!!! -- WHY Can't Any Of YOU-ALL See The "TRUTH" / "CHRIST" Before He was BORN and After He was BORN!!

((((( Genesis 1:1-5 KJV ))))) -- W-H-O Was THE ""L-I-G-H-T"" THERE, "Before The Sun, Moon and Stars Were Created"????????

(( The "E-A-R-T-H" Was NOT EVEN T-H-E-R-E at That TIME ))!!!!!!!!! -- ((((( ""READ IT"" )))))!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 072116

Letsargue

THERE, Your Two Verses:-- (( Romans 14:12 KJV )) --A-N-D-- (( Matthew 12:36-37 KJV )) --///-----------!!--- Are B-E-F-O-R-E The "Old Law" Was FINISHED!!!!!!!
EVERY Word of the Old Law WAS "F-U-L-F-I-L-L-E-D" At The End of ((( ""T-H-A-T TIME"" ))) - THE T-I-M-E - THAT PAUL DIED; Ending That T-I-M-E!!!!!!!!

(( "HOW Can You All MISS T-H-A-T" ))!!!!!!???????????

PAUL, DAVID -- 072216

theophilus

I am VERY familiar with those two verses...they are in my signature.

Christ Jesus was the fulfillment of the Law and saved those who will believe and confess Him from the bondage of sin and death. Those He will grant eternal life.

Now, from Paul's own lips: 1 Cor. 7:19 Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but what matters is the keeping of the commandments of God.

We have been saved from the curse of the law but not the command of it. And added to that are the New Testament commands. We don't keep those commands perfectly but we still endeavor to do so because we were created to do so.

Thus saith the Lord,, Rom. 13:8 8 Owe nothing to anyone except to love one another; for he who loves his neighbor has fulfilled the law.

Back to 1 Cor. 13:1 If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.

4 Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, 5 does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, 6 does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; 7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

8 Love never fails; but if there are gifts of prophecy, they will be done away; if there are tongues, they will cease; if there is knowledge, it will be done away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part; 10 but when the perfect comes, the partial will be done away. 11 When I was a child, I used to speak like a child, think like a child, reason like a child; when I became a man, I did away with childish things. 12 For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face; now I know in part, but then I will know fully just as I also have been fully known. 13 But now faith, hope, love, abide these three; but the greatest of these is love.

This is the love we are to give to our neighbor. Jesus did it for us; we are commanded to do it to each other.

It is, at the same time, very simple and very profound.

Do you understand?

theophilus

See also John 13:34 A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. 35 By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

If you are sealed with the Holy Spirit He will teach you to love like that.

THAT's how we are to live...every second of every day.

Letsargue

See also John 13:34 A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. 35 By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

If you are sealed with the Holy Spirit He will teach you to love like that.

THAT's how we are to live...every second of every day.

((((( ""W--O--W""!!!!! )))))!!!!!!

(( B-O-T-H There )) - Those Were as I SAID!!!!!! -- Of COURSE You ADDED A Bunch That is Truth to what you Said, B-U-T - YOU Said a Hundred Different THINGS That GOD Did NOT SAY. A-N-D What God Did Not Say IS A L-I-E, Only THE W-O-R-D of GOD // (((( "O-N-L-Y" Christ / The WORD of GOD IS THE "TRUTH", ""O--N--L--Y"" ))))!!!! --- ((((( John 14:6 KJV )))))!!!!!!! GOD Did Not Tell A LIE THERE; and All Your - And Everyone's Speaking Using "UNWRITTEN W-O-R-D-S" of God IS A LIE!!! Christ ""I-S"" The Written W-O-R-D, -- (( Revelation 19:13 KJV ))!!!!! - What Did G--O--D SAY THERE?????????????? ((((( C-O-M-E --- O-N!! )))))!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 072216

Letsargue

((((( ""W--O--W""!!!!! )))))!!!!!!

(( B-O-T-H There )) - Those Were as I SAID!!!!!! -- Of COURSE You ADDED A Bunch That is Truth to what you Said, B-U-T - YOU Said a Hundred Different THINGS That GOD Did NOT SAY. A-N-D What God Did Not Say IS A L-I-E, Only THE W-O-R-D of GOD // (((( "O-N-L-Y" Christ / The WORD of GOD IS THE "TRUTH", ""O--N--L--Y"" ))))!!!! --- ((((( John 14:6 KJV )))))!!!!!!! GOD Did Not Tell A LIE THERE; and All Your - And Everyone's Speaking Using "UNWRITTEN W-O-R-D-S" of God IS A LIE!!! Christ ""I-S"" The Written W-O-R-D, -- (( Revelation 19:13 KJV ))!!!!! - What Did G--O--D SAY THERE?????????????? ((((( C-O-M-E --- O-N!! )))))!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 072216

((( THERE'S No USE, I AM G-O-N-E )))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 072216

Letsargue

Without love you have NOTHING.

With love you have EVERYTHING.

So saith the Father.

Your Ungodly World Has ( ""N--O"" ) IDEA What L-O-V-E (( I-S ))!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Does EVEN Jimmy Swaggart????????? -- ((((( ""N--O"" )))))!!!!!!!!

G-O-N-E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 072216

Last edited: