On Fire...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Since OF threatened to get me banned if I ever sent him another PM this is pretty much the one alternative I have left to the constant back and forth we have on various threads.

At one point I recall we had a "cease fire" of sorts. Can't remember what exactly caused that to break down.

So, basically, my man, if you have anything you REALLY want to say, let's just get this over with and quit the carping (from both of us) that hijacks threads and wastes time.

Deal?

Zakath

Resident Atheist
[Sets up folding chair, gets popcorn, opens beer...]

This should be interesting... :chew: :cheers:

Zakath

Resident Atheist
granite1010 said:
Mmmmm. Beer.
You shouldn't drink, you're supposed to be debating...

... of course if Sparky doesn't show you can just declare victory...

:think:

Perahps you deserve a beer for waiting so long... :cheers:

The Berean

Zakath said:
[Sets up folding chair, gets popcorn, opens beer...]

This should be interesting... :chew: :cheers:

Zakath,

You mind if I sit next to you? I've got some extra tri-tip, chicken wings, and sushi. I could use some beers. This should be interesting...

Zakath

Resident Atheist
The Berean said:
Zakath,

You mind if I sit next to you? I've got some extra tri-tip, chicken wings, and sushi. I could use some beers. This should be interesting...
Not at all... pull up a seat. :D

I'd gladly share a beer or three for a couple of pieces of sushi. :chew:

What's "tri-tip"???

Holly

The Berean said:
Zakath,

You guys are making me too hungry! I'm gonna go eat something. Somebody please holler when OF shows up...this oughta be good.
:bannana:

Status
Not open for further replies.