On Fire...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holly

Zakath said:
C'mon y'all, we see you lurking down there... :wave:

erinmarie, Holly, & taoist

C'mon in and set a spell... :D
I'm looking for a recipe for the spam that Lucky brought. When life gives you lemons, make lemonade....when Lucky gives you spam, make spam casserole! I'll be back.....

Holly

granite1010 said:
(Stops munching buffalo wings.)

I always thought and/or assumed OF was a dude. Maybe I was wrong. That's not the issue.
I assumed he was a dude, too, especially when he called me a "turd". I never heard a girl talk like that. I'm just surprised to learn he's old enough to have kids. I had him figured for an adolescent! :LoJo:

fool

Hall of Fame
from Wikipedia:

"The XY sex-determination system is a well-known sex-determination system. It is found in human beings and other mammals. In the XY sex-determination system, females have two of the same kind of sex chromosome (XX), while males have two distinct sex chromosomes (XY). Some species (including humans) have a gene SRY on the Y chromosome that determines maleness; others (such as the fruit fly) use the presence of two X chromosomes to determine femaleness."

and from On Fires' Bio:

"Biography:
xy, married, kids "

looks like he's a he.

Gerald

Resident Fiend
granite1010 said:
Three, an extension of the olive branch.
What a glutton for punishment you are: you know he'll just snatch it away and beat you over the head with it... :chuckle:

allsmiles

This should be good. I brought my own beer, hef, and enough roast beef sandwiches to kill a small mastodon. If anyone wants a "bite" I'll send one of them your way;)

fool

Hall of Fame
allsmiles said:
This should be good. I brought my own beer, hef, and enough roast beef sandwiches to kill a small mastodon. If anyone wants a "bite" I'll send one of them your way;)
hef ?

Balder

I've got some Himalayan chai. Drink up!

(I've also got some chang - thick Tibetan barley beer -- if you dare...)

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Looks like the party is in full force....of course, OF only posts from work so we'll have to wait until tomorrow for HIM to reply...

Till then, I'll have another beer, bartender. :cheers:

Emo

*stops to look for heated exchange between OF & granite*

Well, I reckon this could be the New & Improved Redneck's Club.

Crow, could you pass me a cold one?

Thank you. That Beermobile of yours sure has one heck of an ice box!

:cheers:

So what time does midget wrestling come on & who's got the remote?

julie21

What about some liquid refreshments for those of us who can't drink alcohol? I expect you to at least be a hospitable host by running inside for a minute and putting the kettle on for a cuppa tea! I know that if you'd known I was coming, you would have baked a cake, but don't worry, I'll bring some chocky biscuits. ;)

Crow

Oh, this is an impromptu affair. Be back in a minute--I have to go cut sticks for the marshmallows.

Emo

No sweat, Julie.

There's already some warm tea on the stove, fresh lemonade in the fridge, & bottles of Aquafina as well. Now, let's check out some of those chocky biscuits.

:chew:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Ahhhh....nothing like an ice cold beer on a hot day! The Beerrmobile was a great idea, Crow. Does WA know you converted his car? :freak:

Balder

julie21 said:
What about some liquid refreshments for those of us who can't drink alcohol? I expect you to at least be a hospitable host by running inside for a minute and putting the kettle on for a cuppa tea! I know that if you'd known I was coming, you would have baked a cake, but don't worry, I'll bring some chocky biscuits. ;)
I don't drink alcohol either, but my chai is mighty good... You're welcome to a cup...or a few. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.