On Fire...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

We could invite about 200 of our closest friends and just show up at WA's house! That would be such a nice suprise!

The Berean

Pepper said:
This thread should be renamed.....On Fire: Male or female? Or even better.....Mmmmmm...beer.

Did anyone bring anything stronger and tastier than beer? I've never been much of a beer drinker, unless someone has Coronas. Also, smilies, quite bogarting the roast beef, pass some this way, man!

In my pre-christian days I had a fondness for Crazy Horse malt liquor. :cheers:

(We need a smilie for malt liquor cheers)

fool

Hall of Fame
I think things have gotten off track.
We're suposed to be...................
:think:.........................................
do'in somthin about a fire.................. somwhere....................................................

Crow

They go well with beer, which is to the right, located near the outhouses for maximum convenience. The vodka is in the front seat of the beermobile.

Crow

Haven't seen him. BillyBob took off to drive through people's yards. Me, I'm gonna have another drink. Beer, Zakath?

fool

Hall of Fame
Crow said:
They go well with beer, which is to the right, located near the outhouses for maximum convenience. The vodka is in the front seat of the beermobile.
I brought ice

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Crow said:
Haven't seen him. BillyBob took off to drive through people's yards. Me, I'm gonna have another drink. Beer, Zakath?
Why thank you, my dear :crow:, don't mind if I do. :cheers:

You mean you let BB drive off... with all the liquor? :shocked:

Thanks for the ice, fool! With the weather around here, it'll come in handy.

Crow

No, BillyBob took off in someone's Ford truck. I made sure he couldn't take the beermobile--see, it's up on blocks.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Crow said:
No, BillyBob took off in someone's Ford truck. I made sure he couldn't take the beermobile--see, it's up on blocks.
:thumb:

That's our :crow:! Always thinking ahead.

Speaking of "thinking", I think I'll have another beer... care to join me?

:cheers:

Zakath

Resident Atheist
I've got to apologize to :BillyBob: for purloining his sig.

But I figured that "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery."

Besides I liked it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.