On Fire...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Balder said:
I don't drink alcohol either,

What kind of mamby pamby Buddhist are you, anyway? How do you think Buddha got that big belly? It sure wasn't from drinking tea! :doh:

Crow

docrob57 said:
I actually have 2 Y chromsomes . . . because I am so butch!! :king:

So that's what happened to it! Darn it, docrob, give beanieboy back his Y chromosome. Do you realize all the trouble you've caused? :doh:

Greywolf

docrob57 said:
I actually have 2 Y chromsomes . . . because I am so butch!! :king:

XYY huh?

Behavioral characteristics

XYY boys have an increased risk of minor speech and motor skill delays and learning disabilities with roughly half requiring some special education intervention. Behavior problems are common but are not unique to XYY boys and managed no differently than XY boys.

That explains a lot. ;)

docrob57

Balder said:
Yeah! I thought you were kinda cool...for a fundie.

Don't be offended. I was only kidding. I am the coolest fundie occupying this space at this time! Of that I am convinced!

Balder

docrob57 said:
Don't be offended. I was only kidding. I am the coolest fundie occupying this space at this time! Of that I am convinced!
No offense, Doc! Just ribbing you back.

I think I've got to take a break from TOL. Trading insults, even in jest, is getting just a little too easy...

Pepper

This thread should be renamed.....On Fire: Male or female? Or even better.....Mmmmmm...beer.

Did anyone bring anything stronger and tastier than beer? I've never been much of a beer drinker, unless someone has Coronas. Also, smilies, quite bogarting the roast beef, pass some this way, man!

Crow

I've got a couple of bottles of Stoley's around here and some Squirt. It's in the front seat of the vehicle formerly known as wholearmor's car.

Status
Not open for further replies.