On the omniscience of God

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
I find open theism strange , like the word of faith movement
If you can refute a single syllable of it, I'd hear it gladly.

You won't even make an attempt! You want to pretend like you're smart enough to use terms like "ad hominem," but every time you do, all you accomplish is proving that you don't even know what the term means or how it's properly used.

Worse than that, you never correct yourself. You just keep right on, blithely accepting whatever idiotic nonsense you've been taught to say by whatever idiot was taught the same nonsense by the idiots before him. You simply do not care whether what you say and believe makes any sense. And yet you have the gall to show up here and tell me that you find my doctrine strange. I've spent my entire life seriously testing what I believe against the hardest, most well thought-out arguments I can find, while you mindlessly parrot whatever you've been taught.

Why should I, or anyone, care what you think? You don't think! You couldn't think yourself out of a wet paper bag! You go through your life emoting your way through every issue and/or believing whatever the man behind the pulpit tells you to believe, and yet somehow, you, the parroting moron, think you're in a position to tell me that my doctrine is strange. That's literally laughable! Your trust of my doctrine would be reason enough for me to reexamine it!

John 10:34-35 [34] Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? [35] If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came (and the scripture cannot be broken)

both want to take verses literally that shouldn't be taken literally
and verses that should be taken literally are dismissed
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
How would you know the difference?

That's yet another question that will never receive an answer!

Why?

Because you don't know the answer and don't care to find out whether such an answer even exists because if it does, you might find out that you've been parroting nonsense just like these "weird" open theists have been telling you!
 
Last edited:
Top