"One America News Network" might be wiped out by Dominion lawsuit

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Correct. About half of my closest relatives are deluded Democrats. I don't hate them, I feel sorry for them. There are way more instances of liberals disowning conservative family members than the other way around. We're the tolerant ones.

Good to know your general "the other side is evil" isn't as all-encompassing as your first comment seemed to indicate. Sounds like your family is like a lot of other families who don't talk politics on the holidays. My closest friends are conservative, we've been friends forever but we don't talk politics when we're together. Most of my family, apart from a couple outliers, are conservative. Some are extremely conservative. Again, we don't talk politics. I don't hate them. I love them. I don't feel sorry for them, though.

marke

“Dominion has a very strong case against Fox News – and against OAN for that matter,” said Ciara Torres-Spelliscy, a constitutional law professor at Stetson University and a fellow at the nonpartisan Brennan Center for Justice.

Judge Eric Davis made clear the $1.6 billion suit was not frivolous, reported The Guardian.

“These allegations support a reasonable inference that Rupert and Lachlan Murdoch either knew Dominion had not manipulated the election or at least recklessly disregarded the truth when they allegedly caused Fox News to propagate its claims about Dominion,” Davis said in his ruling.

Fox News would probably survive, but the much smaller OAN and Newsmax, which are also being sued by Dominion and election software company Smartmatic, could be decimated in court.

“I think OAN is going to be wiped out from the litigation costs," Carusone said. "Forget about any judgment.”

Newsmax has enough cash to survive a trial and even pay the damages sought by Dominion and Smartmatic, but OAN is already struggling after it was dropped by DirecTV, which was responsible for 90 percent of its revenue, and the network appears to be in a death spiral.

“We’ve started seeing, already, them scaling back programming, they’ve been laying off staff, they’ve been cutting back the number of programs," Carusone said. "So it’s pretty clear that they don’t have sufficient resources to weather a protracted litigation.”

Dominion is the evil bastard descendant of Soros and his demonic minions. Dominion provided the corruptible machines to democrats who used the machines to steal the 2020 election. Dominion and the demonicrats are refusing to allow government investigators access to their machines in clear efforts to hide the fraud from the public.

12:01 AM

DARRYL COOPER

It is unlikely that many of the 73 million people who cast ballots for Donald Trump in 2020 will ever accept the legitimacy of his loss. Who could convince them? If the media sources demanding Trump’s concession held any sway with Trump’s voters, they would not have been his voters. They do not know for sure that the election was stolen, but they do know with apodictic certainty that the media would lie to them if it was. So if Donald Trump says the election was stolen, that’s good enough for the Deplorables.

Yet even the President’s most faithful must have flinched at his recent tweet accusing a leading manufacturer of voting machines of committing election fraud on a mass scale.

“REPORT: DOMINION DELETED 2.7 MILLION TRUMP VOTES NATIONWIDE. DATA ANALYSIS FINDS 221,000 PENNSYLVANIA VOTES SWITCHED FROM PRESIDENT TRUMP TO BIDEN. 941,000 TRUMP VOTES DELETED. STATES USING DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS SWITCHED 435,000 VOTES FROM TRUMP TO BIDEN.” @ChanelRion@OANN

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)
November 12, 2020

marke

Indeed. Too bad FAUX News isn’t on the chopping block.
Leftist extremists want to destroy what is good in America so they can replace the good with their oppressive atheistic Marxist fascist unAmerican policies and agendas.

marke

We'll have to see what happens. The fact remains that Dominion has a solid case against OAN, so if OAN goes under it's their own fault. Don't want to go bankrupt? Don't commit defamation. That is a just system.
Americans who refuse to believe Soros got into the voting machine business for the purpose of corrupting elections in other nations as well as in America are deluded. Dominion is an organization in subjection to Smartmatic and Smartmatic is an organization in subjection to Soros.

SGO Corporation[edit]

Lord Malloch Brown

In 2014, Smartmatic's CEO Antonio Mugica and British Lord Mark Malloch-Brown announced the launching of the SGO Corporation Limited,[25][26] a holding company based in London whose primary asset is the election technology and voting machine manufacturer. Lord Malloch-Brown became chairman of the board of directors of SGO since its foundation,[27] while Antonio Mugica remained as CEO of the new venture. They were joined on SGO's board by Sir Nigel Knowles, Global CEO of DLA Piper, entrepreneur David Giampaolo and Roger Piñate, Smartmatic's COO and co-founder. Malloch-Brown stepped down as chair in December 2020.[28]

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Malloch_Brown

In May 2007, George Soros's Quantum Fund announced the appointment of Malloch Brown as vice-president.[35] He was named vice-chairman of Soros Fund Management and the Open Society Institute, two other important Soros organisations.[36]
+++++++++++++++++

https://www.visiontimes.com/2020/12...ajor-issues-with-smartmatic-and-dominion.html

A 2012 filing of the Bankruptcy Court for the District of Colorado stated that Sequoia Voting Systems was “indirectly owned by Venezeulan citizens” before restructuring into a shell company to evade US regulators. Smartmatic, the software company that operates Dominion voting machines, acquired Sequoia in 2005.

Tracy Beanz, editor-in-chief of UncoverDC, posted screenshots of the filing on her Twitter account exposing Sequoia’s past.

The Objection to Smartmatic’s Motions for Authority and Standing to Prosecute Causes of Action was between SVS Holdings and Smartmatic USA Corporation. SVS Holdings was a shell company with no employees; its sole purpose was to hold shares of Sequoia.

marke

Meh, their hatred and violent nature just motivates me to vote (AGAINST THEM).
Democrats do not understand violence or leading democrat politicians would not be inciting their stupid followers to go out and murder conservative SCOTUS justices while Merrick Garland cheered them on.

1657436876814.jpeg

marke

This is in PA:

The Far-Right Christian Quest for Power

Three weeks before he won the Republican nomination for Pennsylvania governor, Doug Mastriano stood beside a three-foot-tall painted eagle statue and declared the power of God.

“Any free people in the house here? Did Jesus set you free?” he asked, revving up the dozens before him on a Saturday afternoon at a Gettysburg roadside hotel.

Mr. Mastriano, a state senator, retired Army colonel and prominent figure in former President Donald J. Trump’s futile efforts to overturn the state’s 2020 election results, was addressing a far-right conference that mixed Christian beliefs with conspiracy theories, called Patriots Arise. Instead of focusing on issues like taxes, gas prices or abortion policy, he wove a story about what he saw as the true Christian identity of the nation, and how it was time, together, for Christians to reclaim political power.

The separation of church and state was a “myth,” he said. “In November we are going to take our state back, my God will make it so.”

Mr. Mastriano’s ascension in Pennsylvania is perhaps the most prominent example of right-wing candidates for public office who explicitly aim to promote Christian power in America. The religious right has long supported conservative causes, but this current wave seeks more: a nation that actively prioritizes their particular set of Christian beliefs and far-right views and that more openly embraces Christianity as a bedrock identity.

Many dismiss the historic American principle of the separation of church and state. They say they do not advocate a theocracy, but argue for a foundational role for their faith in government. Their rise coincides with significant backing among like-minded grass-roots supporters, especially as some voters and politicians blend their Christian faith with election fraud conspiracy theories, QAnon ideology, gun rights and lingering anger over Covid-related restrictions.

Their presence reveals a fringe pushing into the mainstream.

“The church is supposed to direct the government, the government is not supposed to direct the church,” Representative Lauren Boebert, a Republican representing the western part of Colorado, said recently at Cornerstone Christian Center, a church near Aspen. “I’m tired of this separation of church and state junk.” Congregants rose to their feet in applause.
Democrats in Pennsylvania were major contributors to the massive voting fraud that stole the 2020 election from Trump and the majority of the American people. Democrat crooks in Pennsylvania flipped 19,958 votes from Trump to Biden on election night while millions of Americans watched the fraud played out on national TV. One minute the up-to-date totals reported numbers for Trump and Biden and in the next few minutes Trump has lost exactly 19,958 votes from his previous total and Biden gained exactly 19,958 votes on his total. Only a moron cannot see how corrupt that flip was.

During CNN’s live Election Night coverage, nearly 20,000 votes in Pennsylvania were witnessed to inexplicably flip from President Trump to Joe Biden.

The clip from last Tuesday, highlighted by keen observers over at TheDonald.win, features CNN’s John King discussing election charts just as 19,958 votes are mysteriously subtracted from the president’s Pennsylvania vote tally – and 19,958 votes are added to Biden’s.

The sudden change is noticeable in the chyron featured in the video below at the 1 second and 41 second timestamps.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I don't feel sorry for them, though.
I do because they're brainwashed. They grew up being force-fed the liberal narrative on every single major TV network, went to liberal colleges with liberal professors, then came the internet with liberal CEOs hiring liberal moderators who love nothing more in life than banning conservatives off the largest, most influential social media platforms.

How do cults brainwash their devotees? By doing their best to prevent them from hearing a contrary opinion as much as possible.

I feel sorry for them.

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I do because they're brainwashed. They grew up being force-fed the liberal narrative on every single major TV network, went to liberal colleges with liberal professors, then came the internet with liberal CEOs hiring liberal moderators who love nothing more in life than banning conservatives off the largest, most influential social media platforms.

How do cults brainwash their devotees? By doing their best to prevent them from hearing a contrary opinion as much as possible.

I feel sorry for them.
I've been spending time with my conservative sister and my liberal sister lately. Showed them both the following cartoon. My conservative sister got it right away and chuckled ruefully. And then had to explain it to my liberal sister, who still didn't understand why it was ironic humor.

IMG_20220711_095218.jpg

Arthur Brain

I feel sorry for them.
Q is a cult and TGP is one of the most discredited "news" outlets there is, yet you buy into both. You've precious little room to talk about brainwashing.

Arthur Brain

I consume information from different perspectives. The left is notorious for living in their bubble. That's brainwashing.
Are any of those perspectives critical ones? Do you question the veracity of Q and TGP at all? If not, then you're actually living in your own bubble of misinformation and your latter a more than ironic soundbite.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Are any of those perspectives critical ones? Do you question the veracity of Q and TGP at all?
It's almost unavoidable hearing and/or reading critical perspectives of conservative sources as the culture is virtually swimming in the left-wing narrative. Do you consume perspectives critical of any of your favorite sources?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

I feel sorry for them.

Not as brainwashed as the far right is. Rightwingers complain up one side and down the other that they're censored, seeming to have no idea what the difference is between government censorship and the right of private media platforms to bounce those who break the sites' terms of agreement the rightists accept when they sign up. The right has dominated talk radio for decades, and have created their own safe spaces all across internet where they trade doctored photos, fake memes, and conspiracy theories that are completely insane.

marke

Not as brainwashed as the far right is. Rightwingers complain up one side and down the other that they're censored, seeming to have no idea what the difference is between government censorship and the right of private media platforms to bounce those who break the sites' terms of agreement the rightists accept when they sign up. The right has dominated talk radio for decades, and have created their own safe spaces all across internet where they trade doctored photos, fake memes, and conspiracy theories that are completely insane.
Deluded democrats do not know the difference between lies and truth on many subjects. They foolishly blindly believe everything their mob accepts and promotes without bothering to investigate for themselves to be able to sort truth from error. Far-left Democrats support total leftist control of news and information and a total censorship ban on any report that contradicts the leftist narratives in any significant way. Democrats controlled the narratives on covid and the vaccine, and thousands of innocent Americans needlessly died because the truth was suppressed in favor of misinformation, disinformation, and lies.

Censorship, Misinformation, and Democracy - American Thinker

Progressives try to control discourse in various ways. One is by limiting dissemination of facts so that the people are not tempted to draw disfavored conclusions from them. This tactic is commonly seen in crime reports, where the race of the suspect is known but not reported. It was also seen in Pfizer's attempt to prohibit inspection of clinical data regarding COVID vaccines for 75 years and social media companies squelching any COVID-related discussion of ivermectin. The result of this tactic is the censorship found on Twitter and Facebook.

Arthur Brain

It's almost unavoidable hearing and/or reading critical perspectives of conservative sources as the culture is virtually swimming in the left-wing narrative. Do you consume perspectives critical of any of your favorite sources?
Q & TGP are not 'conservative' sources, they are far right conspiracy laden drivel. There's a difference.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Rightwingers complain up one side and down the other that they're censored, seeming to have no idea what the difference is between government censorship and the right of private media platforms ...
They are in league with each other. For example, watch the mainstream media, and most of digital media ignore the following story, which should be huge: https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com...ms-2-million-defensive-handgun-uses-annually/

For another example, see Hunter Biden's laptop.

Arthur Brain

One of the ironies being that some "think" that social media platforms are for "retards" while still venerating those who use/used them...like Trump.

Irony itself has scuttled off, never mind the meters...