One less Clinton voter in the world....self negligent driving death

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Autopilot car driver killed in crash.

Cold? Yes. So what. People should be ashamed of themselves for wanting to not have to use critical thinking skills. I knew he was a Hillary voter before I read the story and saw he is from NE Ohio.

Joshua D. Brown, of Canton, Ohio, died in the accident May 7 in Williston, Florida, when his car's cameras failed to distinguish the white side of a turning tractor-trailer from a brightly lit sky and didn't automatically activate its brakes, according to government records obtained Thursday.

Frank Baressi, 62, the driver of the truck and owner of Okemah Express LLC, said the Tesla driver was "playing Harry Potter on the TV screen" at the time of the crash and driving so quickly that "he went so fast through my trailer I didn't see him."

Always look at the bright side. One less democrat voter to choose evil.

Arthur Brain

Autopilot car driver killed in crash.

Cold? Yes. So what.

When have you ever been anything else? For years you've exhibited the complete lack of any attributes that could be defined as love, compassion or empathy. You take a psychopathic glee at the prospect of others' suffering and death. You may as well rip out Galatians from your bible Nick because any fruits of the spirit you may once (but probably not) have had are long past ripe.

People should be ashamed of themselves for wanting to not have to use critical thinking skills. I knew he was a Hillary voter before I read the story and saw he is from NE Ohio.

If there were any irony meters left in the world they'd have blown themselves up twenty times over that. You + critical thinking skills is a complete oxymoron. Take a look in the mirror and hang your own head in shame. The next time you display any independent thinking skills outside of your gormless, zealous little box of ultra fundamentalism will be the first.

Always look at the bright side. One less democrat voter to choose evil.

While one more putrid little scumbag gloats over the death of someone simply because of his politics. I'm sure his family would welcome your condolencies. Then again, you might get lucky if they're all democrats and die in a bus crash or something eh?

You complete and total knob.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nicky, why don't you make a special effort and send your disgusting post to the person's family. better yet show up at the funeral and tell them what you think.
You a member of Westboro?
Easy to be a pig on the internet, huh.

You do know that Nick will reap what he sows don't you?

Donald Trump supporters are human trash, Nick confirmed this in his cruel thread.

Arthur Brain

You do know that Nick will reap what he sows don't you?

Donald Trump supporters are human trash, Nick confirmed this in his cruel thread.

Nick confirmed his own trash to be fair. It isn't fair to lump all Trump supporters as puerile psychopaths no matter how much I despise the mogul.

Arthur Brain

This is the part where liberals start acting like hurt schoolgirls :rolleyes:

Oh, a misogynistic moron chimes in in support of the gloating over a persons death simply over politics. What a shocker that is. I doubt most conservatives here will actually align themselves with the premise of this thread as it's despicable to anyone with an IQ above 4 and a conscience. No surprise that you don't fit.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Oh, a misogynistic moron chimes in in support of the gloating over a persons death simply over politics. What a shocker that is. I doubt most conservatives here will actually align themselves with the premise of this thread as it's despicable to anyone with an IQ above 4 and a conscience. No surprise that you don't fit.

I never said I felt the same as Nick, you all are just remarkably predictable :chuckle:

Arthur Brain

So it seems.

Well, a bit unfair on my part. It's not conservatism on Nick's part that causes him to post bile filled excrement like this. He's just a complete tool and besides wingnuts like Crucible I don't think he'll get much support for this from even the far right...

Arthur Brain

I never said I felt the same as Nick, I just enjoy you all's predictable reactions :chuckle:

Well, for anyone with a semblance of compassion or empathy the predictable response to such an asinine thread would be one of disgust...

So yeah, you'd have got great odds on predicting such a reaction...:AMR:

Why so reticent to agree with Nicky anyway?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well, a bit unfair on my part. It's not conservatism on Nick's part that causes him to post bile filled excrement like this.

I don't think you are being unfair at all. Thus far, ACW is the only conservative who has spoken out.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Well, for anyone with a semblance of compassion or empathy the predictable response to such an asinine thread would be one of disgust...

So yeah, you'd have got great odds on predicting such a reaction...:AMR:

Why so reticent to agree with Nicky anyway?

Because I don't put myself up in an ivory tower and scream at every individual thing I don't agree with. Much unlike you obnoxiously high horsed hypocrites :wave2:

Arthur Brain

Because I don't put myself up in an ivory tower and scream at every individual thing I don't agree with. Much unlike you obnoxiously high horsed hypocrites :wave2:

Dude, you put yourself in a glass house with a target sign painted on it. You're a pompous little berk with a phobia where it comes to the opposite sex. Where it comes to being on a high horse your head is above the clouds although they're actually more intelligent...