One less Clinton voter in the world....self negligent driving death

Feral Phoenician

The opposite of cold and actual charity, conservative, liberal or otherwise.

:thumb:
People can say what they want; "he should have done this, he should have done that, and just look at who he was voting for!"

He still had parents. He still had family. Are they too condemned? They are now tormented. Just terrible.

Arthur Brain

I don't think you are being unfair at all. Thus far, ACW is the only conservative who has spoken out.

Well, give it time. It's only a recent thread so lets see how many who identify as conservative actually agree with him or comment on it.

Arthur Brain

People can say what they want; "he should have done this, he should have done that, and just look at who he was voting for!"

He still had parents. He still had family. Are they too condemned? They are now tormented. Just terrible.

Those things don't seem to matter to the 'author' of the thread. He's admitted it's cold from his own mouth. Don't expect him to care or show any concern to the guys family or anyone else frankly.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Well, give it time. It's only a recent thread so lets see how many who identify as conservative actually agree with him or comment on it.

It's always the same thing with you people- let's dish out sentiment and condolence, and if anyone does differently then let's pull out the torch and pitchforks.

Same old nonsense, obsessed with trying to be the beacon of all holiness over others.
Face it, it's why you all have driven words like 'bigot', 'sexist', and 'racist' into the bowels of the earth.

It eventually just becomes meaningless noise :rolleyes:

Arthur Brain

It's always the same thing with you people- let's dish out sentiment and condolence, and if anyone does differently then let's pull out the torch and pitchforks.

Same old nonsense, obsessed with trying to be the beacon of all holiness over others.
Face it, it's why you all have driven words like 'bigot', 'sexist', and 'racist' into the bowels of the earth.

It eventually just becomes meaningless noise :rolleyes:

Well, meaningless noise is something you brought to the party to begin with nevermind being eventually synonymous for so way to go doofus. If you're the best example of support Nicky's gonna have for his septic tank of a thread then it's sure kinda fitting. The pair of you are bloody morons.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

You do know that Nick will reap what he sows don't you?

Donald Trump supporters are human trash, Nick confirmed this in his cruel thread.

Nick confirmed his own trash to be fair. It isn't fair to lump all Trump supporters as puerile psychopaths no matter how much I despise the mogul.

If this is supposed to be some kind of bonding moment between us, I'm not feeling it. Might I suggest you work on getting out of the moral sewer that you've been wallowing in for years before you go judging another?

Nick is blinded by his hatred of Hillary Clinton, so much that he can't see what kind of liberal degenerate Donald Trump really is.

Arthur Brain

If this is supposed to be some kind of bonding moment between us, I'm not feeling it. Might I suggest you work on getting out of the moral sewer that you've been wallowing in for years before you go judging another?

Considering I was disagreeing with you in regards to blanketing Trump voters as 'human trash' then how could you possibly construe that as any sort of 'bonding moment'? I regard you as a pompous blowhard who could do with taking the advice he so glibly advocates for others and with a penchant for sleazy innuendo and lies. I don't regard you as a malicious scumbag in spite of that so that's where any such bonding didn't begin or end.

Nick is blinded by his hatred of Hillary Clinton, so much that he can't see what kind of liberal degenerate Donald Trump really is.

No, he is just a complete tool.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Considering I was disagreeing with you in regards to blanketing Trump voters as 'human trash' then how could you possibly construe that as any sort of 'bonding moment'? I regard you as a pompous blowhard who could do with taking the advice he so glibly advocates for others and with a penchant for sleazy innuendo and lies. I don't regard you as a malicious scumbag in spite of that so that's where any such bonding didn't begin or end.

If that was supposed to be some kind of bonding moment, I'm not feeling it.

Regarding Donald Trump: If you would like to show that he espouses conservative values, take up my challenge in my WHMBR! Part 4 thread, as I have all of the evidence showing that he isn't posted there.

I won't hold my breath.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned

Let's see if Nicky has the stones to come back into this thread he started. Perhaps he is surprised he did not get lauded for his righteous stance.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
None of you idiots have a problem with a "self driving car"? Or even the idea of it. Not surprising.

Feral Phoenician

None of you idiots have a problem with a "self driving car"? Or even the idea of it. Not surprising.
Technology progresses by leaps and bounds. Just look at cellular communication technology in just the past five years.

Our grandchildren will look at us as relics from a bygone era, and will be appalled at our "way of life".

Are "self driving cars" technological progress, or an indication of our dependence on technology? Twenty years ago "Skynet" was nothing more than science fiction. Now, there are fully automated customer service representatives, which even laugh at jokes.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Our grandchildren will look at us as relics from a bygone era,
That's how I saw my grandparents.

and will be appalled at our "way of life".
I was never appalled at their way of life.
They had a full and productive life without all the new technology.

Just look at cellular communication technology in just the past five years.
It has it's ups and downs.
I'm not that impressed with it.
It has turned too many folks into texting "dear diary" robots about useless things ALL DAY LONG.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

Now that is rich, given that Trump's adversary is a known felon amongst other fine attributes...I may not like Trump in total but, he is not even close to the worthless piece of human debris your supporting...de-facto. :down:

Arthur Brain

Not what was at the core of your thread, which was to derive some sick glee from the death of a person simply because he happened to be a democrat. If you wanted to debate the pros and cons of self driving cars then I'd be inclined to say it's a bad idea but that wasn't the premise of your twisted OP.