One less Clinton voter in the world....self negligent driving death

Feral Phoenician

That's how I saw my grandparents.

I was never appalled at their way of life.
They had a full and productive life without all the new technology.

It has it's ups and downs.
I'm not that impressed with it.
It has turned too many folks into texting "dear diary" robots about useless things ALL DAY LONG.

Sorry for such a late reply. Swear I wasn't blowing you off.

I wasn't appalled at my grandparents' way of life, but I *was* appalled that here in Phoenix, AC (Air Conditioning) wasn't standard until the 1980's. Prior to that, Swamp Coolers were. What I was way more appalled at was the "wannabe Kahanist" mentality my parents had before us kids came into the picture.

As to cellular technology, it will continue to expand and progress at an alarming rate, though to echo your sentiments, I'm not "wowed" either. I dislike that in order to get "under the hood" of my Android, I have to root it and worry about turning it into a "brick" in the process.

rexlunae

Cold? Yes. So what.

Cold? No, cold doesn't even begin to describe it. You're reveling in the accidental death of a guy, because you've assumed based on geography that he's a supporter of a candidate you don't like. It's cruel and gratuitous, but really it's just a reflection of the horrible persona you've built here.

Always look at the bright side.

Who hurt you, Nick? You've got so much rage about so many things, someone must have hurt you for you to be this awful.

ClimateSanity

Cold? No, cold doesn't even begin to describe it. You're reveling in the accidental death of a guy, because you've assumed based on geography that he's a supporter of a candidate you don't like. It's cruel and gratuitous, but really it's just a reflection of the horrible persona you've built here.

Who hurt you, Nick? You've got so much rage about so many things, someone must have hurt you for you to be this awful.

If the world was run by your dictates, you would use poverty to wipe out 90% of the planet over faux environmental concerns and feel righteous about it. I'll take Nick's coldness over that any day.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
zoo-performer-490.jpg

I don't have sympathy for him either.

rexlunae

None of you idiots have a problem with a "self driving car"? Or even the idea of it. Not surprising.

I have some reservations about how Tesla has implemented their program, but in general? Human drivers kill lots of people. I suspect that once it's stable, self-driving cars could save a lot of lives.

Why? What problem do you have with it?

rexlunae

I don't have sympathy for him either.

Who does get your sympathy, Nick? I've watched you post here for a decade now, and all I've ever seen from you is bitterness, hate, and bile. Is that really what kind of person you are, that you'd cheer a death because the you don't like something the guy was doing?