One on One: Mr. 5020 & Knight (II)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. 5020

Knight said:
bump (I know your busy Mr. 5020, but I didn't want this to go too far under the rug). :up:
I'm not sure it's worth keeping this thread open, unless you're okay with huge delays between responses.

I'm now a student on top of having 2 jobs.
----------
But something did come to mind recently. (I apologize for changing the subject, I will be getting to your verse eventually).

You said that in order to fulfill prophecy, God will nudge or convince people to make that prophecy happen. Will that include convincing people to sin??

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Mr. 5020 said:
I'm not sure it's worth keeping this thread open, unless you're okay with huge delays between responses.

I'm now a student on top of having 2 jobs.
No problem.

But something did come to mind recently. (I apologize for changing the subject, I will be getting to your verse eventually).

You said that in order to fulfill prophecy, God will nudge or convince people to make that prophecy happen. Will that include convincing people to sin??
No, God says He never tempts anyone to sin.

And just to clarify....
I am not sure I ever said... "...in order to fulfill prophecy, God will nudge or convince people to make that prophecy happen." What I might have said is.... in order to fulfill prophecy, God MIGHT nudge or influence people to make that prophecy happen.

Prophecies can come to pass in a variety of ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.