Only criminals use cash

MarcATL

Of course I do, as would anyone else that swore an oath to defend this country against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

You mean the TSA and their body groping of anyone trying to travel?

More laws designed to be used against the common citizen and only accidentally used against the groups that the laws claim they were designed against.

Us conservatives are not in support of those things, so those "right wingers" must not be conservatives.
But, how then, do you explain how these things were all put into place by George W. Bush, a conservative administration, backed by all his fellow conservatives in Congress, how?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

glassjester

"Without the physical attribute of taking cash out of your wallet and paying for something, we're missing one of the senses that allow us that brake on some of the decisions that we make,"

Definitely true!

That's my big gripe with EZ-Pass, too.
They keep raising the tolls and no one even notices!

It's criminal, really.
...or it ought to be.

Mr. 5020

Most of us that work in American banks know that we are a LONG way from going cash-less here.

I personally handle about a million dollars per week in currency. And I'm one guy in one branch of one bank. Multiply as needed.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

fzappa13

Most of us that work in American banks know that we are a LONG way from going cash-less here.

I personally handle about a million dollars per week in currency. And I'm one guy in one branch of one bank. Multiply as needed.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

How long?

Last edited: