ONLY FOR NICE THINGS TO SAY ABOUT FELLOW POSTERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Matthew 18:20 KJV For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

I give thanks for many friends here who love the Lord. I enjoy the fellowship and reading their posts. I'm not going to list them because I know that I would forget to mention some. In short, I give thanks for TOL and the many sweet Christians here.

Good post!

SeraphimsCherub

Matthew 18:20 KJV For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

I give thanks for many friends here who love the Lord. I enjoy the fellowship and reading their posts. I'm not going to list them because I know that I would forget to mention some. In short, I give thanks for TOL and the many sweet Christians here.

Amen my brother....we all together love you right back just the same, and most importantly our precious SWEAT JESUS LOVES us ALL FORWARD into the "ONENESS" of FULL AWARENESS~&~ABSOLUTE ASSURENESS of HIS SPIRIT LIVING WITHIN us TO BRING us ALL TOGETHER INTO~&~UNTO HIS ALL KNOWING FOR us TO BE PERFECTLY one TOGETHER INTO THE ONENESS OF HIM bringing us ALL ETERNALLY BOUND TOGETHER IN HIS ALL CONSUMING ETERNAL ABSOLUTELY AND FORERVER THROUGH OUT ALL ETERNITY OF HIS ALL FULFILLMENT FOR us~&~WITH us~&~WITHIN us~&~us WITHIN HIM IN ALL THESE THINGS:)

Please forgive the run on sentences....There is a purpose behind it though. "Patience" is a virtue...But it is also a must if you truly really care to see or at least grasp from your perspective the conceptualizations that appear vividly clear within my mind,and the joy of the LORD the HOLY SPIRIT,and me{not "I"}together, which THE FATHER THE SON THE HOLY SPIRIT brings me into the Oneness with HIM in HIS attention and the awareness of sensing{spirit man senses, not soul man self-centered senses} HIS JOY in the SEEING of HIS for us all in these things:) All these things that HE has put on my heart to SHARE with you...Is because HE also wants you to understand fully as WELL in the beautiful unique way HE has established your mind within your spirit man which has been created after~&~into the likeness of THE MIND OF GOD IN CHRIST HIMSELF THE HOLY SPIRIT AS WELL.

If what I say from your perspective seems like pure garbage or evil, or just complete nonsense...it's ok. "i" shall take no offense, but LOVE you in CHRIST all just the same, because "i" live not...BUT HE MOST CERTAINLY DOES,and HE'S THE ONLY SOURCE OF TRUE BEING THAT "i" INDEPENDANT SHALL FOREVER NEED. But it's wonderful to KNOW THAT ALL THE ALMIGHTY POWER OF THE SON OF GOD'S KINGDOM IS ALREADY WITHIN you~&~COMETH NOT BY OUTWARD OBSERVATION. As soon as CHRIST BRING'S ALL HIS MEMBERS WHO ARE STILL ON EARTH INTO THE ONENESS OF HIS SPIRIT'S AWARENESS OF THE ALMIGHTY POWER OF HIS REVELATION THAT SHALL BE IN THE ASSOIATION OF HIS APPLICATION THROUGH us ALL INTO THE ONENESS OF HIS FULFILMENT FOR us IN HIM~&~WITH HIM IN ALL THESE THINGS. Then shall the Kingdom oF God,and the sons oF God become a manifest reality upon the Earth visually outwardly to been seen. What has always already been within all who are HIS....but was just not in the times that HE has ORDAINED to AWAKE us UP into being in the ONENESS OF HIS BEING~&~AWARENESS OF HIS SPIRIT~&~ENTIRE BODY IN HEAVEN~&~ON EARTH INTO THE ONENESS OF HIS GLORIOUS OPERATION AND FULFILLMENT OF ALL HIS THINGS...IN YESHUA HA'MASHIACH AMEN.

SeraphimsCherub

How's everyone feeling today?-) Good is a nice thing to hope for anyways:) Wonder what the "Red" Skins are going to do this year? Hopefully it's something besides losing lol

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
How's everyone feeling today?-) Good is a nice thing to hope for anyways:) Wonder what the "Red" Skins are going to do this year? Hopefully it's something besides losing lol
Well, if they change their name they'll at least have one win to be proud of. :)

Now then, a special thanks to AMR for many thoughtful suggestions and forwards of reading material...if comingled with a bleary eyed stare given my tendency to keep at it and Jack's tendency to not really care if I stayed up too late. :)

6days

Alwight is a great poster.... I always disagree with him because he is atheist. But he generally makes good points from his worldview, without being offensive.
Tambora and George Affleck are two I almost always agree with.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Remember, this thread is for saying something nice
about another poster/posters! If ya can't say
something nice, don't say anything at all! Just
sit there by your Laptop and wait for somebody
to come along who is able to say something nice!

Of course, use your best judgment! Don't just sit
there, hours on end staring at your screen! Why,
that would be ludicrous, and not very healthy for
your eyes!

Status
Not open for further replies.