ONLY FOR NICE THINGS TO SAY ABOUT FELLOW POSTERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
In your opinion, who posts;

The most thought provoking posts/threads?
:think: I've got to think about that one...HEY! :shocked: I guess you're in the running, eh?

The most humorous posts/threads?
Does it count if they do it unintentionally? (kmo, AB, stop eyeballing me)

The most intellectual posts/threads?
I don't understand what you mean...so it's probably you.

The most sympathetic posts/threads?
Do you mean posts that make you feel sorry for them?

It's early.

On the OP, I'm blessed to have made a lot of friends here, most of whom think I'm completely and maybe irretrievably daft on one subject or ten but they not only put up with me, they humor me. :) A few of them have posted kind bits in this very thread. I appreciate them and their patience and value their ability to differ fundamentally, honestly and even affectionately.

That, as they say, ain't hay.

Good thread, GM. :cheers:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
:think: I've got to think about that one...HEY! :shocked: I guess you're in the running, eh?

Does it count if they do it unintentionally? (kmo, AB, stop eyeballing me)

I don't understand what you mean...so it's probably you.

Do you mean posts that make you feel sorry for them?

It's early.

On the OP, I'm blessed to have made a lot of friends here, most of whom think I'm completely and maybe irretrievably daft on one subject or ten but they not only put up with me, they humor me. :) A few of them have posted kind bits in this very thread. I appreciate them and their patience and value their ability to differ fundamentally, honestly and even affectionately.

That, as they say, ain't hay.

Good thread, GM. :cheers:

Very good post TH

GFR7

Many intelligent posters here:
Rusha
Angel
Annabenedetti
Christian Liberty
Resurrection (and very funny!)
Town Heretic
Esset
bybee
Skybrngr
rexlunae
Nazaroo
Arthur Brain
Saved one by
zoo
zippy
tambora
(where did SammyT go? :think:)

too many to mention!!!!!!!! :cheers:

lightbringer

TOL Subscriber
Rusha
Annabenedetti
Resurrection (and very funny!)
Town Heretic
bybee
Arthur Brain

And others, too many to mention.

I like feisty...:chuckle:

And Thunder's Muse

Last edited:

fool

Hall of Fame
It's good to see SOZO back and under his old handle.
He's one guy that believes what he he says he believes and will tell you so and let the chips fall where they may.
OneEyedJack who isn't around so much is someone that never seems to lose his cool, he'll explain why he believes what he believes and if you don't like it he doesn't care, no skin off his nose.
Granite is like an onion, he's always acidic in his position with many layers of thought behind it.
Stripe is hysterical, always has been.
CabinetMaker puts himself out there, you can almost see him look inside his own heart and come back just as strong as before but more carefully weighed.
TownHeretic is definitely using all his fingers when he types.
Zoo22 is like a dog with a bone, he's not stopping until it's shredded.
AurthurBrain is a steady poster, if he had a sense of humor he'd be hell on wheels.
GuySmiley tells it like it is, but leaves room for other people to tell it like it is for them.

I like the new people, even though I don't like them because they're new, I don't like change, but the new people had the guts to step up and bare their thoughts.
And defend them. And help us figure out how humans should treat each other and why.

That's what TOL is for me, whether you believe in a Creator or not TOL is the Universe talking to itself about itself, and as long as we can keep talking we're not killing each other or destroying the planet which is good because Earth is the place where I keep all of my stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.