ONLY FOR NICE THINGS TO SAY ABOUT FELLOW POSTERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

noguru

GM, you are alright by me. You have one of the best senses of humor I have witnessed in my life.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Anguspure has never had a harsh word to say about anyone...or a word, comes to that, unless you're being PMed by him...or her...:plain:

glorydaz

Our moderators; Inzl Kett, Delmar, and Ebenz do a very good job
of watching over TOL!!

And yet you feel compelled to post in it anyway and derail it? Why don't you just ignore the thread altogether and leave those actually interested in it to have their say and post somewhere else more suited?

I find, "Right divider" to be a fine poster! Knowledgeable and right minded!

Rusha and Bybee are very nice people!

Journey appears to be a good guy! Posts good stuff!

Angel4Truth has a very kind and forgiving nature.

Steko, and Tam, and all these and so many more. Let's just say, the scale is weighted on the side of good and wonderful people here on TOL.

SeraphimsCherub

Hi I love everyone in here who ever you maybe. Thx for being kind enough for allowing me to post something which contributes to a friendly vibe, and the happy fellowship of good communion. The world we all still live in is still full of so much hate. That it's is so nice when GOD so kindly left's us out from being underneath the burden of it. That HE set's us FREE inside of HIS LOVE only bound to LOVE one the other :)

journey

Matthew 18:20 KJV For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

I give thanks for many friends here who love the Lord. I enjoy the fellowship and reading their posts. I'm not going to list them because I know that I would forget to mention some. In short, I give thanks for TOL and the many sweet Christians here.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There are lot of TOL posters I can say nice things about, I'll start with a few and add to as I'm able.

So I'll start here...

ebenz47037*
bybee
A4T
Tambora
Town Heretic* and Jack and Lawyer Daggat.
Knight
Delmar

To be continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.