Pagans IV: Because This is a Weird Place

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hard to argue with that. I used to listen to Rush. It was bad. I turned to him for comfort when the 2000 election was too close to call.

19-year-old Cal = :loser:

You think my username has something to do with Rush *the loser* Limbaugh? :(

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh good lord, no! I was just talking about the "egg." The fringe hyperbolic media, as Purex put it.

Ohhhh. Well that's a relief. It would so reek to have my username associated with that guy. :chuckle:

Caledvwlch

And you fit in so well in a thread about drag queens, fairies and bull dykes.

As I recall, you were speaking for people who believe in the doctrine of the God who you say doesn't exist (or who you just plain hate) before you departed.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4068423&postcount=2507

It was conjecture. But I stand by it. I would even put money on it. I think most Christians would be embarrassed by any implied association with you. I have it easy. You're not out there making atheists look bad.

GFR7

It was conjecture. But I stand by it. I would even put money on it. I think most Christians would be embarrassed by any implied association with you. I have it easy. You're not out there making atheists look bad.
Most are, even here.
Many people think he must be a troll or satire.

But aCW, how'd you miss this one?
Married with a daughter, plus going to gay clubs, plus cruising
female students: Just got caught:

http://nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc...orced-girls-sex-prosecutors-article-1.1958206

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
It was conjecture. But I stand by it. I would even put money on it.

Keep in mind that it's not my...

method,

it's the message that many people aren't comfortable with (they have loved ones and friends that partake in sexual deviant behavior and would rather see them die than be helped by righteous laws).

I think most Christians would be embarrassed by any implied association with you.

I'm not here to make friends, I'm here to sound an alarm.

I have it easy. You're not out there making atheists look bad.

You atheists do a fine job of making yourselves look bad. As far as you having it easy:

Wait until you meet God on your judgment day.

MrDeets

TOL Subscriber
Ohhhh. Well that's a relief. It would so reek to have my username associated with that guy. :chuckle:

You mean it's not? :squint:

Seven years ago I did a fair amount of posting. I wasn't great, or even good. But I had some fun. Now I understand hardly any of what I read here. Is it just me, or is the wingnut contingent much larger?

Pleased to meet ya. :cheers:

Caledvwlch

Keep in mind that it's not my...

method,

it's the message that many people aren't comfortable with (they have loved ones and friends that partake in sexual deviant behavior and would rather see them die than be helped by righteous laws).

Exactly! They have friends and loved ones. They have first hand experience telling them that the hysterical jibberish you are constantly screaming is exactly that.

I'm not here to make friends, I'm here to sound an alarm.

How noble. :rolleyes:

You atheists do a fine job of making yourselves look bad. As far as you having it easy:

Wait until you meet God on your judgment day.

Bring it. :jump:

Caledvwlch

Listening to Arvo Pärt on the headphones, trying to drown out the sound of morons.

Irony(?): also posting on TOL.

Thunder's Muse

Wicca: A pre-fab, marketed, formerly hype-driven (the novelty has largely worn off) distraction for insecure posers who aren't the keenest on hygiene. Also a synonym for sucker.

Neopagan: see wicca.

Not all Witches are Wiccan but all Wiccans are Witches....or something like that.

Yes. I'm bored.