Pennsylvania Man Seeks to ‘Marry’ His Adopted Son

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Pennsylvania Man Seeks to ‘Marry’ His Adopted Son

PITTSBURGH — A Pennsylvania man is seeking to “marry” another man that he adopted as his son three years ago.

Nino Esposito, 78, had been with his partner Roland Bosee, 68, for 40 years when the two decided that Esposito would adopt Bosee as his son so that they could be considered “family” under the law.

“[The adoption] gave us the most legitimate thing available to us,” Bosee told reporters.

They were granted their request in court and have lived under the law as father and son, but after a judge struck down Pennsylvania’s same-sex “marriage” ban last year, the two decided to annul the adoption and instead “wed” each other.

But after filing paperwork to do so, Esposito and Bosee were rejected since fathers are not allowed to “marry” their adopted sons.

Judge Lawrence O’Toole of the Court of Common Pleas of Allegheny County, who is considered to be an advocate for homosexual causes, told the men that although he was “sympathetic” to their situation, he could not grant the request “because they are legally father and son.”

The men, who are being represented by the Pennsylvania American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), are now seeking to find a way to annul their adoption and convert it to a “marriage.”

“The ACLU is hopeful that the Superior Court will apply established legal principles to allow annulment of adoptions by same-sex couples who that they can finally partake of their constitutional right to marry,” the group told CNN.

The ACLU says that it discovered that there were others in the state who also adopted their partners as a way to seek recognition under the law.

This week, Pennsylvania Sen. Bob Casey (D) sent a letter to U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch to request that she get involved in the matter.

“LGBT couples should have the right to obtain a marriage license, no matter the state or jurisdiction in which they reside,” he wrote. “In adoption cases such as these, the law has changed dramatically since the adoptions were first carried out.”

Christian author and commentator Dr. Michael Brown says that he has warned about consensual adult incestual relationships becoming the next civil rights quest.

f the taboos against homosexual ‘marriage’ are now considered outdated and intolerant, why can’t the same thing be said about the taboos against adult incest?” he wrote in a recent article entitled “f Leviticus 18 does not apply to believers today (including, of course, the prohibition against homosexual practice in Leviticus 18:22), then why should the prohibitions against incest in that same chapter (found in verses 6-17) still apply? After all, Jesus didn’t say anything about incest, so it couldn’t be that important, right?”

“Haven’t we heard all these arguments before when it comes to homosexual unions?” Brown stated. “This is the inevitable downward slide that results when you separate marriage from procreation and from joining children to their mother and father.”

“The good news is that history is still being written and, just as we are the generation that opened wide the floodgates of radical, negative change, we are the generation that can put the brakes on this social madness and return to higher ground,” he said.

And by playing with the law, all manner of perversions become legal.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

PureX

Yep. There are already instances of gays "adopting" children in order to have some sex slaves.
Heteros have been doing that since the dawn of time. Especially, marrying to get at their spouse's children.

There is nothing particularly gay about pedophilia. In fact, the vast majority of pedophiles are heterosexual. And hetero marriage does not stop them. In fact, it often enables them, because people think hetero marriage somehow wards off pedophiles, when it doesn't.

way 2 go

Heteros have been doing that since the dawn of time. Especially, marrying to get at their spouse's children.

And hetero marriage does not stop them. In fact, it often enables them, because people think hetero marriage somehow wards off pedophiles, when it doesn't.

woody allen

There is nothing particularly gay about pedophilia. In fact, the vast majority of pedophiles are heterosexual.

disagree,
n.a.m.b.l.a.

glorydaz

And trying to change their sex, to blur the lines even further, just read one today where 2 gay men cut their daughters hair to look like a boy, are insistent on others calling her a boy name and dressing her as a boy.

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2015...e-worker-fired-refusing-call-little-girl-boy/

The world is full of sickos. It's also full of sickos who pretend to be sickos so they can get people to feel sorry for them. Real sickos and "wanna be sickos". :nono:

glorydaz

When I think of the word relevant, I mean, have they done anything worth mentioning? They are a zero influence fringe group that holds no weight in regards to anything.

Well, maybe having sex with boys is becoming passé. Or, maybe they don't want it "mentioned", so people forget what's going on within the gay community. It's their kindie garten, of sorts.

Quetzal

Well, maybe having sex with boys is becoming passé. Or, maybe they don't want it "mentioned", so people forget what's going on within the gay community. It's their kindie garten, of sorts.
I am not getting into this circular debate again. I had almost forgot that members of this forum are unable to intellectually differentiate a pedophile and a homosexual.

glorydaz

I am not getting into this circular debate again. I had almost forgot that members of this forum are unable to intellectually differentiate a pedophile and a homosexual.

Well, I won't be led down your primrose path. I'm very aware of what goes on in the gay community and I know how the majority of gays ended up gay.

The fact that you judge me UNABLE to do anything is your personal problem and proof you are quick to jump without any proof or knowledge whatsoever.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
When I think of the word relevant, I mean, have they done anything worth mentioning? They are a zero influence fringe group that holds no weight in regards to anything.

The North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) is a pedophile and pederasty advocacy organization in the United States. It works to abolish age-of-consent laws criminalizing adult sexual involvement with minors[2][3] and campaigns for the release of men who have been jailed for sexual contacts with minors that did not involve coercion.[2][4] The group no longer holds regular national meetings, and as of the late 1990s—to avoid local police infiltrationthe organization discouraged the formation of local chapters.[4][5] Around 1995, an undercover detective discovered there were 1,100 people on the organization's rolls.[4] In 1997, NAMBLA was the largest group in IPCE, an international pro-pedophile activist organization.[6] As of 2005, a newspaper report stated that NAMBLA was based in New York and San Francisco.[4]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Man/Boy_Love_Association