ECT Pentecostals Will Tell You Why

andyc

So then you are not claiming Pentecost?

Sure am.

But the passage you quoted was not about the gifts of the Spirit post Pentecost. The disciples received a delegated authority to minister. They marvelled about the fact that spirits were subject to them, which means they were not operating by faith, but by the authority of Jesus.

It would have been similar to Elisha ministering with Elijah's anointing. Later the the disciples would be filled with the Spirit and operate in the gifts.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

I asked if all the Bible was for you or not. If not, then only parts of it are for you. Answer the question. Since you said that was for the apostles. This is a set up, I will let you know now since you are stupid as well as evil.

andyc

I asked if all the Bible was for you or not. If not, then only parts of it are for you. Answer the question. Since you said that was for the apostles. This is a set up, I will let you know now since you are stupid as well as evil.

You have to go by the context, as always. Jesus said that he was sent only to the house of Israel, but many of the principles taught were for all.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The disciples received a delegated authority to minister.

1 Corinthians 12

5 There are differences of ministries, but the same Lord. 6 And there are diversities of activities, but it is the same God who works all in all. 7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit of all: 8 for to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, to another the word of knowledge through the same Spirit, 9 to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healings by the same Spirit, 10 to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another discerning of spirits, to another different kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues. 11 But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills.

Andy is caught in another lie.

And now for the hardest pill to swallow....

22 Therefore tongues are for a sign, not to those who believe but to unbelievers; but prophesying is not for unbelievers but for those who believe.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You have to go by the context, as always. Jesus said that he was sent only to the house of Israel, but many of the principles taught were for all.

Obama and Bill Clinton like how you skirt the answer. You heathen liar.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It is not down to any minister to tell people what to do. It is up to individuals to claim their healing.

1 Corinthians 12

5 There are differences of ministries, but the same Lord. 6 And there are diversities of activities, but it is the same God who works all in all. 7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit of all: 8 for to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, to another the word of knowledge through the same Spirit, 9 to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healings by the same Spirit, 10 to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another discerning of spirits, to another different kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues. 11 But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills.

andyc

1 Corinthians 12

Andy is caught in another lie.

And now for the hardest pill to swallow....

22 Therefore tongues are for a sign, not to those who believe but to unbelievers; but prophesying is not for unbelievers but for those who believe.

John 7:39 But this He spoke concerning the Spirit, whom those believing in Him would receive; for the Holy Spirit was not yet given, because Jesus was not yet glorified.

How could they have operated in the gifts of the Spirit if they hadn't yet received the Spirit?

This will be a new wrinkle in your brain, sir M.

andyc

Hi , and when playing golf , Obama and Clinton ALWAYS have a good LIE !!

That includes andyC ALSO !!

DAN P

Show where I've lied. That's a serious allegation with me.
You've got a day to produce proof. Otherwise you'll be shown to be a false accuser.

Get going.

andyc

So far no one has been able to present a scriptural argument against Pentecostalism. I wonder why that is?

DAN P

So far no one has been able to present a scriptural argument against Pentecostalism. I wonder why that is?

Hi and there is a good phrase by a PREVARICATOR , so explain why you do not attend a Temple , do not worship on the Sabbath , or refuse to do Animal Sacrifices or keep the 613 LAWS that Peter had to keep !!

LOL here and can not answer , EXCEPT to call it Hilarious or a figure of Speech !!:rotfl::rotfl:

dan p