ECT Pentecostals Will Tell You Why

andyc

Hi and there is a good phrase by a PREVARICATOR , so explain why you do not attend a Temple,

A temple?

Jesus explained that the Father is was not looking for temple worshipers.

do not worship on the Sabbath, or refuse to do Animal Sacrifices or keep the 613 LAWS that Peter had to keep !!

Nailed to the cross.

LOL here and can not answer , EXCEPT to call it Hilarious or a figure of Speech !!:rotfl::rotfl:

dan p

Where did I lie?

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
The modern speaking in tongues (ecstatic speech, losing control) is not a biblical practice, but is part of a religion of demons. This phenomenon appears in various religions, and one of them is in Hinduism (Yoga). According to them, this phenomenon is the bursting forth of the power of the serpent that comes up through a person’s spine. They define this as “going through a door”, but alter seeking it, it takes control of your own body.

andyc

What I can't 'figger' out is why they believe they must reject the "Pentecost" of Jesus Christ?

Because the natural mind must be surrendered.
It's a bit like stabilizers on a bike without the baptism in the Holy Spirit. The stabilizers represent human control in a situation, but without it there is a total dependency on God, and that can be scary at times.

It's essential at times for me to shut my carnal mind off by praying in the Spirit, and then faith comes. I can't imagine what life would be like without speaking in tongues. Awesome gift.

Cross Reference

It's a bit like stabilizers on a bike without the baptism in the Holy Spirit. The stabilizers represent human control in a situation, but without it there is a total dependency on God, and that can be scary at times.

It's essential at times for me to shut my carnal mind off by praying in the Spirit, and then faith comes. I can't imagine what life would be like without speaking in tongues. Awesome gift.

Yes! I see tongues in worship as the overflow of the Spirit from within and upon me __ a piritual handshake, if you will.

What "stripe" Pentecost are you or did you say already and I have forgotten? I am of none for fear of advancing what I find within their ranks I disagree?

DAN P

What I can't 'figger' out is why they believe they must reject the "Pentecost" of Jesus Christ?

Hi and it is simple , PENTECOST is a Jewish Feast Day and not a GENTILE FEAST DAY and is a PROPHECY in Joe; 2:28 and you are right , I can't FIGGER OUT why you accept " Pentecost " for today !!

God BLINDED all Pentecost adherents as John 12:40 , so that you can't be CONVERTED !!

DAN P

Cross Reference

Hi and it is simple , PENTECOST is a Jewish Feast Day and not a GENTILE FEAST DAY and is a PROPHECY in Joe; 2:28 and you are right , I can't FIGGER OUT why you accept " Pentecost " for today !!

God BLINDED all Pentecost adherents as John 12:40 , so that you can't be CONVERTED !!

DAN P

You've got more "stuffing" in you than a Christmas turkey. It is a shame your "head cheese Greek" isn't paying off better for you in your understanding. Yer all over the road, sonny Jim.

andyc

Hi and it is simple , PENTECOST is a Jewish Feast Day and not a GENTILE FEAST DAY

Acts 10:45-46 And those of the circumcision who believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because the gift of the Holy Spirit had been poured out on the Gentiles also. For they heard them speak with tongues and magnify God.

and is a PROPHECY in Joe; 2:28 and you are right , I can't FIGGER OUT why you accept " Pentecost " for today !!

No scripture to base this on. Just a bitter preson without a scriptural argument.

You've got nothing, Dan P. Nothing.

Cross Reference

I sorta feel like the early religious "unlearned" intellects gotta hold of the scriptures as a means of securing to themselves following by promoting those parts that fostered fear in the hearts of the fearful and from there it all went downhill except their egos and the birthing of a the counterfeit church..

DAN P

You've got more "stuffing" in you than a Christmas turkey. It is a shame your "head cheese Greek" isn't paying off better for you in your understanding. Yer all over the road, sonny Jim.

Hi and thanks for your INDORSEMENT for it is tough to get one from a NODDY of the likes of you and I do like " STUFFING " so keep of the work of the Circumcision and I see that it is also GREEK to you !!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

dan p

lovemeorhateme

I haven't seen anything here which presents a strong or robust case against Pentecostalism. As a pentecostal/charismatic myself, I would love to see a good scriptural argument which presents a case against Pentecostalism.

john w

Hall of Fame
Nothing wrong with getting happy about the Lord. Maybe you should try.

38479831.jpg

DAN P

I haven't seen anything here which presents a strong or robust case against Pentecostalism. As a pentecostal/charismatic myself, I would love to see a good scriptural argument which presents a case against Pentecostalism.

Hi and I was a Pentecostal , in my early tears , and saw the CONFUSION !!

Since the Day of Pentecost is a Jewish Feast Day and they kept the Law Acts 21:20 , why do you not keep the Sabbath , go to Temple or have and ALTER and do Animal Sacrifices and if you will not answer , you are just a BLOVIATER !!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

DAN P