Petitions

Petitions

• No, I will not support marriage rights for homosexuals.

Votes: 53 86.9%
  • Yes, I will support the right of homosexuals to be married.

Votes: 8 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Free-Agent Smith

On April 21st, I posted a petition that was against gay marriage. I would appreciate it if anyone who had read the petition or the thread, preferably both, would mind taking a minute or so to be judgemental on this poll.

C

cattyfan

I've actually come full circle on my thoughts where this and several other topics are concerned.

When I was a grade-schooler, I did and thought what I was told. As a teen and in college, I questioned, challenged, and rebelled (a lot!)

As an adult, I've taken a more critical look at everything. I concluded most of what I leaned as a child was, indeed, correct. When I was pretending all of it was wrong and that all behaviors were valid and equal (as a young adult) was actually when I was most childish. Ironic.

"When I was a child, I talked like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man (adult,) I put childish ways behind me." (1 Corinthians 13:11)

Understanding what is truly wrong or right, good or evil, is to be an adult.

I will not support "marriage" between gays, and even if this country is spineless enough to cave to the demands of the immoral minority, I will still not support "gay marriage."

JoyfulRook

Originally posted by billwald

Why should the govt be in the marriage business?

They're in every other business (unfortunateley). :rolleyes:

Gay day: I like the idea. One Cruise missle into Disneyworld. Destroy two evils. No I'm just kidding, :angel: