Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Just Tom said:
eisenreich said:
I was responding to Tom's earlier post when he said: "YOU are BORN HOMOPHOBIC.."

And I apologize to Tom about the quip, if you read back a few pages I was simply amazed by his intolerance/ignorance on the topic of homosexuality. He's obviously read a few books by vitriolic authors with an agenda to stuff all gays back into the closet and lock the door. Tom, what group of people in the world are going to have less babies when they get married than gays? Maybe you should just let them be. What makes you think they want or need your enlightened message..?

tabula rasa was the theory that the (human) mind is at birth a "blank slate" without rules for processing data, and that data is added and rules for processing is formed solely by one's sensory experiences.

So which sensory experience tells you this. Was it your sense of smell? This idea is foolish on the face of it....

How has anything that I have stated been ignorant about gay. While you may not agree with the evidence that I have put forth, but it sounds like you need to fight for the symptom of your disorder. So anything that would contradict your reality has to be ignorance. Your whole reality is based around changing reality to fit with your delusion.

I haven't read books as you put it "He's obviously read a few books by vitriolic authors with an agenda to stuff all gays back into the closet and lock the door." I have read books by homos like Homophobia how we all pay the price, Growing up gay in a dysfunctional family, Homosexual oppression and liberation, Philosophy and homosexuality. These are by gay authors.

But when you know that homosexuality was taken off the DSM under false pretenses, you know what you will find by reading their books.

You will find dysfunctional, depressed people who have decided to place the psychological burden to change off of them selves and onto society. Trying to rationalize away their disorder and blame society for all their adjustment problems, when it was the lack of socialization that created them. So they feel like they justified by trying to tear down all those normal healthy social actions.

Now you brought up Gay Marriage, more evidence for my side. The whole of 3,500 years history is wrong and bigoted. Everything has to change so that you don't.
And yes you are BORN HOMOPHOBIC but gay acceptance is learned or indoctrinated and forced. You have to intimidate people to accept gay. You need the coercive force of government to do it. Why? because being homophobic is natural.
You can continue to try to vilify me but wisdom is proved right by her children.

:up:
Your responses in that thread have been great!

Context

Status
Not open for further replies.