Preach hate

Crow

Originally posted by Knight

He told me to ban him so I did.

And just like giving crack to crackheads, it's always loving to give people what they ask for. Just ask bro.....whoops, sorry, you can't--he's gone.

SOTK

BW,

You're not Christ so stop trying to act or write like Him. Stop answering questions with questions and trying to speak in parables. Why don't you try having an intelligent conversation with us? Your drive-by writing style is not getting you anywhere nor is it conducive to an intelligent conversation. You never come out and just say what you mean. If you really believe in your idea of Christ or interpretation of scripture and think you're right, you need to attempt to convince us of this. This requires a heck of a lot more than answering questions with questions and drive-by remarks which don't amount to a hill of beans. This is a big reason why nobody takes your ideas and comments seriously. Think about it, BW.

In Christ,

SOTK

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by SOTK

BW,

You're not Christ so stop trying to act or write like Him. Stop answering questions with questions and trying to speak in parables. Why don't you try having an intelligent conversation with us? Your drive-by writing style is not getting you anywhere nor is it conducive to an intelligent conversation. You never come out and just say what you mean. If you really believe in your idea of Christ or interpretation of scripture and think you're right, you need to attempt to convince us of this. This requires a heck of a lot more than answering questions with questions and drive-by remarks which don't amount to a hill of beans. This is a big reason why nobody takes your ideas and comments seriously. Think about it, BW.

In Christ,

SOTK
SHHHHHHMACK! :D

Mr. 5020

Originally posted by SOTK

BW,

In Christ,

SOTK
Such a good smack. If only he were still here, we could see his response. I think it would go like this.
Probably posted by brother Willie

Did Jesus weep? Does grass smoke? Why do I see the rainbow in my room? Is it possible to snort crack, shoot heroin, and smoke grass all at the same time?

By the way, I AM.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Mr. 5020

Such a good smack. If only he were still here, we could see his response. I think it would go like this.

Probably posted by brother Willie

Did Jesus weep? Does grass smoke? Why do I see the rainbow in my room? Is it possible to snort crack, shoot heroin, and smoke grass all at the same time?

By the way, I AM.
ROTFL!!!! :crackup:

aharvey

Originally posted by Knight

Romans 12:9 Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil. Cling to what is good.

Ya know, although "hate" and "abhor" are certainly related, there is a key difference between them (hint: it relates quite directly to the sentence above you did not put in bold face).

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by aharvey

Ya know, although "hate" and "abhor" are certainly related, there is a key difference between them (hint: it relates quite directly to the sentence above you did not put in bold face).

Yeah, there is a key difference. Hate is sometimes too nice and you need a harsher word to get your point across.

Main Entry: ab·hor
Pronunciation: &b-'hor, ab-
Function: transitive verb
Inflected Form(s): ab·horred; ab·hor·ring
Etymology: Middle English abhorren, from Latin abhorrEre, from ab- + horrEre to shudder -- more at HORROR
: to regard with extreme repugnance : LOATHE
synonym see HATE

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Poly

Yeah, there is a key difference. Hate is sometimes too nice and you need a harsher word to get your point across.

Main Entry: ab·hor
Pronunciation: &b-'hor, ab-
Function: transitive verb
Inflected Form(s): ab·horred; ab·hor·ring
Etymology: Middle English abhorren, from Latin abhorrEre, from ab- + horrEre to shudder -- more at HORROR
: to regard with extreme repugnance : LOATHE
synonym see HATE
:thumb: