Preaching the Gospel !

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWingsOfWisdom

BANNED
Banned
John, Chapter 6, 27: Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.

Will a child of God with the Spirit of God dwelling within them, labour for anything that does not endureth unto everlasting life?

Sports and Games.

No sports are of God and endureth unto eternal life.

Entertaining yourself by watching people play sports.

Not of God and does not endureth unto eternal life.

Video games.

Movies and tv shows that are fictional and make believe.

Laboring for money and gold and silver.

Laboring for anything of this world.

Listening to music that is not of God.

Anything make believe and fictional.

entertaining yourself with it in anyway.

Any entertainment of this world.

Houses - land - cars - clothes - food - jewelry - gold - entertainment - stocks - bonds etc etc etc

all things of this world

If the fire can burn it up...it is not

If anything you are doing in your day can not pass through the fire...

People who do not love God with all their heart are not going to give up everything of this world.

If you love God with all your heart, how could anything or anyone else have any part of it.

God would have it all to himself.

If you love God with all your heart then that would mean there is no part of your heart for no one else or anything else.

If you love God with all your heart with all your mind with all your soul and with all your strength

God will be the only thing in your life everyday.

TheWingsOfWisdom

BANNED
Banned
The "Saved by Grace Not By Works" Christians

These are Christians who basically refuse to

repent from sin

or be corrected by God

and refuse to submit themselves

to authority.

They love their evil and are not going to repent from it. Most of the time they will not even consider it.

This is where all the lies of no one can be Holy came from.

Since they do not want to repent and keep doing their evil deeds. These Christians promote and

encourage other

Christians to believe that it

is acceptable to God to do evil.

Take a good look at the over all Christian population.

Pretty evil as a whole aren't they.

It is due to this kind of doctrine.

COME AS EVIL AS YOU ARE

STAY AS EVIL AS YOU ARE

GOD ACCEPTS YOU AS YOU WANT TO BE.

THAT IS THEIR MOTTO.

THEY HAVE NO SHAME.

TheWingsOfWisdom

BANNED
Banned
The Wrath of God

Ephesians

Chapter 5

Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;

And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.

But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;

Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.

For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.

Be not ye therefore partakers with them.

For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:
(For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;)

Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.

And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.

But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.

Let No Man Deceive You

IF THE PREACHERS WOULD START PREACHING THE TRUTH

AND OBEYING THE WORD OF GOD

PEOPLE WOULD KNOW THAT IT IS NOT THE DEVIL THAT IS UPON THEM...

BUT THE WRATH OF GOD.

BECAUSE OF THEIR OUT RIGHT DISOBEDIENCE TO THE WORD OF GOD.

I SEE MANY PEOPLE WITH THE WRATH OF GOD UPON THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES

AND BECAUSE OF THESE PASTORS WHO PREACH SIN IS ACCEPTABLE TO THE LORD..

THEY THINK IT IS THE DEVIL THAT IS TRYING TO DESTROY THEM.

IT IS NOT THE DEVIL THAT PUNISHES YOU FOR YOUR SINS AND EVIL DOINGS

IT IS GOD.

TheWingsOfWisdom

BANNED
Banned
THE "APOSTLE PAUL" CHRISTIANS

Believe that the words of Paul are going to help them circumvent the commandments

of Jesus The Christ.

By saving them from their disobedience to the Commandments of Jesus.

These Christians

live

eat

sleep

and breath

every word

and every verse of this man Paul.

He is their savior.

He is their Lord.

He is everything to them because

his writings make it easy for them to get by and makes them believe

and gives them the sense of security

that because Paul did not or could not live up to the commandments of Jesus.

They do not have to either.

They believe they are going to escape the judgment of God

because the writings of Paul is in the bible.

And the bible is their word of God.

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
The "Saved by Grace Not By Works" Christians

These are Christians who basically refuse to

repent from sin

or be corrected by God

and refuse to submit themselves

to authority.

They love their evil and are not going to repent from it. Most of the time they will not even consider This is where all the lies of no one can be Holy came from.

Since they do not want to repent and keep doing their evil deeds.

What a mess! Where to even start?

Let's start with the first line the "saved by grace not by works Christians."

There are no other kinds of Christians - because no one is saved by works and everyone who's saved is saved by grace - and specifically - God's grace. You should read some Bible in context and then you'd understand this point.

They refuse to repent from sin, or be corrected by God, or submit to authority.

Well, again...that's just so messed up - who even knows where to start - yet you prolly get a couple of amens for this falsehood here and there.

First of all, to be saved is to repent from sin - and most specifically - the sin of unbelief. Again, you'd need some Bible in you to understand that point.

Secondly, to hear the gospel and believe unto salvation is to be corrected by God; and to submit to his authority.....which....BTW and FYI.....there is no other kind.

Again...you'd need to actually understand the scriptures and the way things are to understand this point.

Lastly...the rest of your post is also filled with falsehood, and could be and probably should be addressed.....but here's the real question for you.

Wait.....I just noticed that you said watching football is a sin.

OK....nevermind....there's no point in this conversation. Good luck to you. Remember, when you finally come to the place that you realize how wrong you actually are on most aspects of your theology...

Take a low seat....that is humble yourself and let God teach you. Cry out to him for wisdom and understanding and you will hopefully be reached by him.

TheWingsOfWisdom

BANNED
Banned
What a mess! Where to even start?

Let's start with the first line the "saved by grace not by works Christians."

There are no other kinds of Christians - because no one is saved by works and everyone who's saved is saved by grace - and specifically - God's grace. You should read some Bible in context and then you'd understand this point.

They refuse to repent from sin, or be corrected by God, or submit to authority.

Well, again...that's just so messed up - who even knows where to start - yet you prolly get a couple of amens for this falsehood here and there.

First of all, to be saved is to repent from sin - and most specifically - the sin of unbelief. Again, you'd need some Bible in you to understand that point.

Secondly, to hear the gospel and believe unto salvation is to be corrected by God; and to submit to his authority.....which....BTW and FYI.....there is no other kind.

Again...you'd need to actually understand the scriptures and the way things are to understand this point.

Lastly...the rest of your post is also filled with falsehood, and could be and probably should be addressed.....but here's the real question for you.

Wait.....I just noticed that you said watching football is a sin.

OK....nevermind....there's no point in this conversation. Good luck to you. Remember, when you finally come to the place that you realize how wrong you actually are on most aspects of your theology...

Take a low seat....that is humble yourself and let God teach you. Cry out to him for wisdom and understanding and you will hopefully be reached by him.
As obedient children,
not fashioning yourselves
according to the former lusts in your ignorance:
But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;
Because it is written, Be Ye Holy; for I am holy.

TheWingsOfWisdom

BANNED
Banned
The Salvation of God cometh by the Spirit of God.

I am saved by the Spirit of God.
And the works I do are the works of God.
By the Spirit of God that dwells within me.
Just as it did with Jesus.
It takes no faith or grace by me for it is the Spirit that dwells within me.

In fact it is the Spirit within me that causes me to obey all the commandments of the
Lord Jesus the Christ.

I am not saved by grace.
I am not saved by faith.
I am saved by the Spirit of God.

The commandments of God which were revealed by Jesus the Christ who was sent by God to destroy the works of the devil and to reveal the commandments of God which are the laws of the Spirit.

It takes the Spirit of God dwelling within you, to obey the laws of the Spirit.

If the Spirit of God does not dwell within you, then you will not obey the laws of the Spirit.

This is how you can tell the difference between the children of the flesh and the children of the Spirit.

1 John, Chapter 2, 27: But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

John, Chapter 8, 12: Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
As obedient children,
not fashioning yourselves
according to the former lusts in your ignorance:
But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;
Because it is written, Be Ye Holy; for I am holy.

I hesitate to even engage you but... What do you even think holy means?

Can a person or thing make something holy, or does God make something holy?

Hint. Read 2 Corinthians Chapter 5 before you answer.

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
THE "APOSTLE PAUL" CHRISTIANS

Believe that the words of Paul are going to help them circumvent the commandments

of Jesus The Christ.

Unshunned - because TOL truthsmackers are not truth smacking.

"Apostle Paul" Christians? Oh, deary.

For the wisest of all flesh and blood upon the earth; you don't know very much do you?

You think Paul saves anyone? Or was Paul in need of saving?

Since I'm just here to speak the truth and not really engage you in conversations ending in questions that you can't or won't answer anyway.....let me just put some wisdom out there for you.

The first thing you should begin to attempt to understand, as the wisest of all flesh upon the earth, is the notion of dispensations.

Then you should begin to study covenants.

Then you would stop trying to confuse the Old Covenant and the New. Then you would stop trying (as most of the uninformed, or unwise appear to) to consider yourself a Jew.

Or, you could begin by repenting to God for saying that you are the wisest of all flesh upon the earth when you don't know poo-didley about dispensations or covenants. Then you could go learn something.

that because Paul did not or could not live up to the commandments of Jesus.

hahahaha!!! Sorry. That just came out.

They believe they are going to escape the judgment of God

because the writings of Paul is in the bible.

And the bible is their word of God.

Sorry to have to correct you again, oh wisest of all flesh upon the earth, but once again you show that you don't know what you're talking about.

Anyone who understands the gospel, and God's saving grace, knows that they have been judged already.....and they were found lacking.

That's why they called out to God himself for salvation.

After all, he is the Savior, and saving is what the Savior does.

Status
Not open for further replies.