Preaching the Gospel !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
Watching football is a sin. That is not of God that is of this world.

That is not walking after the Spirit.

If watching football is a sin, according to your twisted theology... then spending all day typing on the computer on internet forums is also a sin, isn't it?

True or false?

Instead of spending all your time typing on internet forums, as the most beloved of all flesh on earth because God told you so, shouldn't you be out walking the earth, healing the sick, cleansing the lepers, giving sight to the blind, and raising the dead?

It would be a sin to have that capability and not do it.

True or false?

TheWingsOfWisdom

BANNED
Banned
If watching football is a sin, according to your twisted theology... then spending all day typing on the computer on internet forums is also a sin, isn't it?

True or false?

Instead of spending all your time typing on internet forums, as the most beloved of all flesh on earth because God told you so, shouldn't you be out walking the earth, healing the sick, cleansing the lepers, giving sight to the blind, and raising the dead?

It would be a sin to have that capability and not do it.

True or false?
The Lord instructed me to tell you that watching and spending your time entertaining yourself with any thing that is of this world is a sin. Football, basketball,baseball and all the other games of this world are sin.

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
The Lord instructed me to tell you that watching and spending your time entertaining yourself with any thing that is of this world is a sin. Football, basketball,baseball and all the other games of this world are sin.

Is that right? The Lord instructed you to tell me that. OK.

Does he also tell you to get off the computer and go heal some sick people and raise the dead?

Cause, it sure seems you could do a lot more good for the world that God loves by healing sick people than telling me to stop watching football.

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
Of course anytime someone tells you "the Lord told me to tell you" it seems to me that you should check your sanity if you believe that nonsense.

If God could tell you to tell me to stop watching football; then he certainly could tell me that.

He hasn't.

And if he actually speaks to you to give wisdom to someone, then it would actually be worth something.

Feel free to pm me if God actually tells you something helpful for me - he knows what I'm going through right now.

In fact, since God is talking to you about me; you can easily prove your claims about being a prophet. Just tell me the major issue I'm facing in my life right now and the decision I need to make within three days and I will start believing you.

Or don't and I will know as you probably do; that you are a phoney spouting nothing but phoney words.

TheWingsOfWisdom

BANNED
Banned
Is that right? The Lord instructed you to tell me that. OK.

Does he also tell you to get off the computer and go heal some sick people and raise the dead?

Cause, it sure seems you could do a lot more good for the world that God loves by healing sick people than telling me to stop watching football.
I am doing what the Lord told me to do. Are you?

TheWingsOfWisdom

BANNED
Banned
Of course anytime someone tells you "the Lord told me to tell you" it seems to me that you should check your sanity if you believe that nonsense.

If God could tell you to tell me to stop watching football; then he certainly could tell me that.

He hasn't.

And if he actually speaks to you to give wisdom to someone, then it would actually be worth something.

Feel free to pm me if God actually tells you something helpful for me - he knows what I'm going through right now.

In fact, since God is talking to you about me; you can easily prove your claims about being a prophet. Just tell me the major issue I'm facing in my life right now and the decision I need to make within three days and I will start believing you.

Or don't and I will know as you probably do; that you are a phoney spouting nothing but phoney words.

Just because God does not tell me something does not mean I am a phoney. But in your case the Lord just told me you are going through punishment. For some evil you did.

Markseasigh

BANNED
Banned

That's true, If you are a Man of God you have no time for Football, and Basketball.

In fact, God Hates Earthly Things.

They smell foul to Him.

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
Just because God does not tell me something does not mean I am a phoney. But in your case the Lord just told me you are going through punishment. For some evil you did.

That's true....but you don't have a clue what it is do you?

Yet you claim to speak for the Lord. You said the Lord told you to tell me that watching football is a sin.

But I am going through the most difficult time in my life and I have to make the most difficult of decisions that can greatly effect my life in just a few short days.

I checked my pm. Nothing there.

But the Lord just spoke to you minutes ago about me watching football. Funny thing is....there is no football right now. Football season has been over for months and it doesn't start again for several months in the future.

My problems and issues are right here.....right now. I really need God's help in making a decision right now; but you can't help that at all...yet you claim to speak for the Lord.

You don't. If you did you would. You're all talk, huff and puff, and bluff and no substance. It is people like you who claim to be something that they're not that drive people away from faith in God.

I've said my peace. We're done. You can find another huckleberry now.

Epoisses

That is what the Lord just told me to tell you.

The Lord just told me tell you to lay off the Kool-Aid. I think you're losing brain cells fast! And by the way Football is awesome! Are you up for a game of smear-the-queer? God himself wrestled in the bible so he's not against sports! I've met deluded Christians like you before! Not the Spirit of God, not even close!

TheWingsOfWisdom

BANNED
Banned
The Lord just told me tell you to lay off the Kool-Aid. I think you're losing brain cells fast! And by the way Football is awesome! Are you up for a game of smear-the-queer? God himself wrestled in the bible so he's not against sports! I've met deluded Christians like you before! Not the Spirit of God, not even close!

You have never met anyone like me. And you have not met me. And you do not know God. You don't even know you.
The God of Abraham rebuke you.

Epoisses

You have never met anyone like me. And you have not met me. And you do not know God. You don't even know you.
The God of Abraham rebuke you.

I do know God. He sent me a text about you! He said you poor deluded child of Satan! Repent of your wickedness or I will spew thee out of my mouth. Don't ask me what it means. I didn't even know God could chew people up and spit them out.

TheWingsOfWisdom

BANNED
Banned
I do know God. He sent me a text about you! He said you poor deluded child of Satan! Repent of your wickedness or I will spew thee out of my mouth. Don't ask me what it means. I didn't even know God could chew people up and spit them out.

Anyone that tells lies, is a child of the devil and their father is the devil.

TRUE or FALSE?

Status
Not open for further replies.