Preaching the Gospel !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanja

Amen Brother, and Thank You for this excellent post: Gospel Obedience is the evidence of Spiritual Life and Grace ! :)

Nanja

The Eternal sphere of Salvation is preached in the Gospel !

Its a Gospel Truth that for the saved, that their Salvation was purposed from Eternity !

So true Brother ! For God's foreknown and Elect People 1 Pet. 1:1-2 to be redeemed by the precious blood of the Lamb,
it was established that in the Eternal Purpose of God Eph. 3:11, Christ was slain before the foundation of the world on their behalf exclusively Rev. 13:8.

Also let us not forget :

2 Tim. 1:9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

Last edited:

marke

Rom 1 :16

16For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
According to Romans 1:16, the Gospel is the power of God to save souls. Thank God for the Gospel that gives God the power to save souls
It is the preaching of the Gospel that brings salvation to a world in bondage to sin. That is why God commanded Christians to go into all the world and teach and preach the Gospel to every creature so that whosoever so chose to could believe the Gospel and be saved.

“And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.” Mark 16:15.

marke

16For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
Peter preached the Gospel at Jerusalem so that sinners could hear the Gospel, believe the Gospel and be saved.

Acts 15:7​

“And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.”

beloved57

According to Romans 1:16, the Gospel is the power of God to save souls. Thank God for the Gospel that gives God the power to save souls
It is the preaching of the Gospel that brings salvation to a world in bondage to sin. That is why God commanded Christians to go into all the world and teach and preach the Gospel to every creature so that whosoever so chose to could believe the Gospel and be saved.

“And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.” Mark 16:15.
I don't believe you understand what you talking about.

beloved57

Peter preached the Gospel at Jerusalem so that sinners could hear the Gospel, believe the Gospel and be saved.

Acts 15:7​

“And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.”
Okay your point?

marke

Okay your point?
The Lord commanded His disciples to go into all the world to preach and teach the gospel to every living creature so that whosoever would come to Jesus could be saved.

Mark 1:15
King James Version

15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

beloved57

The Lord commanded His disciples to go into all the world to preach and teach the gospel to every living creature so that whosoever would come to Jesus could be saved.

Mark 1:15​

King James Version​

15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.
You not making any sense to me. I dont see your point !

beloved57

The Gospel when its a Word of Salvation, it shows the quickened sinner what Jesus accomplished for him , to that sinner, the Gospel is the power of God Rom 1:16, a Word of Salvation Eph 1:13, a bringing forth of life 2 Tim 1:10.

marke

The Gospel when its a Word of Salvation, it shows the quickened sinner what Jesus accomplished for him , to that sinner, the Gospel is the power of God Rom 1:16, a Word of Salvation Eph 1:13, a bringing forth of life 2 Tim 1:10.

Christ commanded His disciples to preach and teach the Gospel to every creature so that whosoever would believe and receive the Gospel would be saved. Those who reject the Gospel do that on their own. God does not make them reject the Gospel any more than God makes anyone believe and receive the Gospel.

Romans 10

13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?

17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

18 But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world.

19 But I say, Did not Israel know? First Moses saith, I will provoke you to jealousy by them that are no people, and by a foolish nation I will anger you.

20 But Esaias is very bold, and saith, I was found of them that sought me not; I was made manifest unto them that asked not after me.

21 But to Israel he saith, All day long I have stretched forth my hands unto a disobedient and gainsaying people.

Many who are called to come to the Lord refuse to do so, earning them a place in hell.

Matthew 22:3
And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and they would not come.

DAN P

I am going to get straight to the point, and that is, there is simply no gospel being preached without preaching the doctrine of election [election of grace], and the fact that the Gospel begins in God [Rom 1:1] as the Gospel of God, As it proceeds from the Eternal Counsels of God as its root and foundation, for this evident from pauls writings here 2 Tim 1:8-11

8Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;

Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

10But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:

11Whereunto I am appointed a preacher
, and an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles.

Also Titus 1:1-2

1Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;

2In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began; 3But hath in due times manifested his word through preaching, which is committed unto me according to the commandment of God our Saviour;

This Gospel of God elucidates How that God in Eternity Past, chooses a Special Beloved People, to Be His Portion, His Inheritance, to whom He prized and Valued above all others..

Deut 32:9

9For the LORD's portion is his people; Jacob is the lot of his inheritance.

Deut 7:6

6For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

Paul writes on the Saints being Gods Inheritance..Eph 1:18

The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, [not the children of the devil]

God having chosen them and gave them to the Son of His Love for their personal safe keeping and preservation..Jn 17:2

As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. [the disciples, save judas, represented all them given to Jesus christ]

Now God the Father, decreeing to make manifest this Great Love, He has for His Son, and His chosen in Him and with Him, decree their awful fall in Adam, of which He covenanted with His Son for their redcovery, and redemption, through His blood [ Eph 1:7]..

And in line with this purpose, God also decreed for some of mankind to come into this world, also having a terrible fall in their Father the devil, but in order to Show His High Sovereignty in dispensing His salvation blessings, God purposed not to have mercy on that portion of mankind, Hence, distinctly making Manifest His Special Love for His chosen Inheritance..

Micah 7:18

Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage [inheritance]? he retaineth not his anger for ever, because he delighteth in mercy.

This must be preached in the Gospel of Christ, the BODY OF CHRISDT !

Rom 1:1 reads , Paul a slave of Christ Jesus , a called apostle HAVING BEEN SEPARATED , for God's gospel !

#1 The Greek words SEPARATED / APHORIZO is in the Greek PERFECT TENSE , PASSIVE VOICE and a PARTICIPLE , Nominative case , the subject of this noun .

#2 , The PARTICIPLE is the Greek word HAVING .

# 3 The PASSIVE VOICE means that Christ did the the CALLING .

#4 The PERFECT TENSE means that Paul's calling NEVER changed as the Greek word APHORIZO means that BOUNDRIES , and that Paul was LIMITED and SPERARTED to only preach GOD'S GOSPEL .

Paul never preached the GOSPEL of the KINGDOM , PERIOD !!

dan p

Last edited:

beloved57

Christ commanded His disciples to preach and teach the Gospel to every creature so that whosoever would believe and receive the Gospel would be saved. Those who reject the Gospel do that on their own. God does not make them reject the Gospel any more than God makes anyone believe and receive the Gospel.

Romans 10

13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?

17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

18 But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world.

19 But I say, Did not Israel know? First Moses saith, I will provoke you to jealousy by them that are no people, and by a foolish nation I will anger you.

20 But Esaias is very bold, and saith, I was found of them that sought me not; I was made manifest unto them that asked not after me.

21 But to Israel he saith, All day long I have stretched forth my hands unto a disobedient and gainsaying people.

Many who are called to come to the Lord refuse to do so, earning them a place in hell.

Matthew 22:3
And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and they would not come.
I see you didnt pay attention to what I posted.

beloved57

Rom 1:1 reads , Paul a slave of Christ Jesus , a called apostle HAVING BEEN SEPARATED , for God's gospel !

#1 The Greek words SEPARATED / APHORIZO is in the Greek PERFECT TENSE , PASSIVE VOICE and a PARTICIPLE , Nominative case , the subject of this noun .

#2 , The PARTICIPLE is the Greek word HAVING .

# 3 The PASSIVE VOICE means that Christ did the the CALLING .

#4 The PERFECT TENSE means that Paul's calling NEVER changed as the Greek word APHORIZO means that BOUNDRIES , and that Paul was LIMITED and SPERARTED to only preach GOD'S GOSPEL .

Paul never preached the GOSPEL of the KINGDOM , PERIOD !!

dan p
I see you still showing off.

Status
Not open for further replies.