President Trump tests positive for COVID-19

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Yawn. So Trump has the sweet and sour sniffles. Big deal. He will be taking hydroxychloroquine and zinc and be fine.

Let's move on to a topic that is actually important.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
After he mocked Joe Biden at the debate: "I don't wear masks like him. Every time you see him, he's got a mask. He could be speaking 200 feet away and he shows up with the biggest mask I've ever seen" Trump tests positive, and very possibly has infected other people (including Joe Biden).

Making matters worse, they knew Thursday morning that Hope Hicks had tested positive, had been in close contact with Trump for days prepping for the debate, and yet knowing she tested positive, Trump still went to New Jersey for a fundraiser. McEnany still held a news briefing, didn't wear a mask, and didn't tell the reporters. How amoral can you get?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
But...but...but... he's taking hydroxychloroquine. How can this be?

He's over 70 and overweight, major risk factors. Pray for him and his wife, who also tested positive. No one deserves the kind of death that COVID-19 can do.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
But...but...but... he's taking hydroxychloroquine. How can this be?

He's over 70 and overweight, major risk factors. Pray for him and his wife, who also tested positive. No one deserves the kind of death that COVID-19 can do.

I will agree that the over 200,000 did not deserve dying because trump chose to lie about the virus so he would get re-elected ...

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I will agree that the over 200,000 did not deserve dying because trump chose to lie about the virus so he would get re-elected ...

Yeah, he's a jerk, and like all narcissists, cares about no one but himself. But he's still a human, and no one deserves to die like that. He's such a sick, vicious wreck of a human that it's hard to care, but he's still a person, and we should care.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
...He's over 70 and overweight, major risk factors....
Does his weight rise to the level of a comorbidity though? And age alone isn't a factor a f a i k (although average age of those who succumb is 84), what is a factor is comorbidities, namely, the average number of comorbidities those who've succumbed is 2.6. Also, vitamin D blood levels are important, and it looks like he spends plenty of time in the sun (=more vitamin D). He also exercises regularly (I've never seen a septuagenarian criticized more for exercising regularly).

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
He also exercises regularly (I've never seen a septuagenarian criticized more for exercising regularly).

Riding a golf cart around a lawn,occasionally swinging a stick before riding some more, isn't what we'd normally call "exercise."

When warm weather breezes in, golfers seem to spring up everywhere. And many of them figure that a round of golf is all the exercise they need to stay in shape. But is it? The answer lies partly in how the golfer gets around the greens. If riding a cart is the only way you get from the first to the 18th hole, then golf is purely recreation -- not exercise. It does not take much physical exertion, after all, to swing a club and steer a cart.

On the other hand, if you quit the cart and walk the course, golf can be viewed as a supplement to a structured fitness routine. While you still need to engage in cardiovascular activities, muscular fitness exercises and flexibility exercises in order to have a comprehensive fitness program, walking the golf course turns a favorite pastime into a healthy habit.

http://www.espn.com/trainingroom/s/fitness/glex.html

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Trump also has no symptoms which is yet another reason why this story is a big yawner.