President Trump tests positive for COVID-19

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I get that, but this is their worst nightmare. They didn't want to be talking about the virus right before the election, and now they're basically showing, not telling, America everything they've done wrong to this point. They didn't care enough protect us, they didn't even care enough to protect themselves. Such a cavalier disrespect for life.

Yep, and the most outrageous part is going after the ACA during a deadly pandemic.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Screen-Shot-2020-10-03-at-8-05-05-AM.png

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Until such a time that I can see that trump and his cult in GOP are actually ill, I am not ruling out that this is a ploy to convince America COVID-19 isn’t deadly.

Arthur Brain

I get that, but this is their worst nightmare. They didn't want to be talking about the virus right before the election, and now they're basically showing, not telling, America everything they've done wrong to this point. They didn't care enough protect us, they didn't even care enough to protect themselves. Such a cavalier disrespect for life.

I wonder how the Covid hoax conspiracy nuts are feeling right about now...

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
So far, we know the following have Covid:

Donald Trump
Melania
Hope Hicks
Ronna McDaniel
Kellyanne Conway
Bill Sepian
Fr. John Jenkins
Sen. Tom Tillis
Sen. Mike Lee
And more

Some of the possible spreader events: the SC justice nomination gathering at the WH, the debate prep room, the debate itself, the fundraiser attended by Trump after knowing Hicks tested positive, the WH press briefing in which no mention of Hicks' positive result was made.

Chris Christie spent days in the mask-less "room where it happened" with many of the above names prepping for the debate, and the White House hadn't contacted him, he found out he'd been exposed by watching the news. Such gross incompetence in the White House, such gross incompetence in the way the Trump administration has handled the crisis for the whole country. The Trump family watched the debate mask-less, against the rules of the Cleveland Clinic. They didn't care about the others in the room, they don't care about Americans, they only care about themselves.

Add Sen. Ron Johnson to the list.

Add Chris Christie to the list.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Reluctant as I am to poke fun at this mess, (and since Trump looks as though he's going to recover) yes, this is hilariously funny.

I don't think we know yet how things really are with Trump.

Having said that, I'll leave the diplomacy to the politicians. Trump and the GOP and the right-wing echo chamber politicized the pandemic to our detriment and now, theirs. Trump sowed the wind and reaped the whirlwind and because of him, people are sick and people are dead.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
(ABC) Joe Biden’s campaign is pulling all negative ads in light of Pres. Trump’s positive COVID-19 test, a source tells @ABC News.

The decision was made before the Walter Reed development.

— Tony Morrison 🏳️‍🌈 • ABC News (@THETonyMorrison) October 2, 2020

Trump comms director Tim Murtaugh tells @ryanobles & me they won’t pull negative ads, even though Biden did.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/repor...-against-trump

There is no honor...

The amusing thing is, those guys actually think they'll get some kind of advantage by not pulling negative ads after Biden pulled them. It's clear window into the character and ethics of that organization.