Questions For Christian Women

KingdomRose

What is the purpose
of a CHRISTIAN WOMAN
wearing(makeup)face paint?

To emphasize the best characteristics of her face, which most women need. The male of most species is the beautiful one of the sexes. Look at the Cardinals, the Blue Jays, the Lions, etc., of the world. The females are bland and boring. Human females put a little make up on and voila! they actually look prettier!

I don't understand women who eschew make-up.

KingdomRose

CHRISTIAN WOMAN
why do you disobey your husband
and why do you think or place yourself
in equal authority with Him?

Christian women don't disobey their husbands. They recognize the principle of Headship. SOMEONE has to have the authority to have the final say. There can't be two steering wheels in a car. Husbands take into consideration their wives' opinions and then make a decision.

KingdomRose

How do you think God see's it?

What do you think
God thinks of a woman professing
to be a woman of God wearing face paint
smeared all over her face?

And changing the color of her hair?

And painting her
fingernails and toenails?

And decking themselves
out with trinkets and ornaments?

Oooo you don't like women very much, do you?

Sealeaf

Sauce for the Goose is sauce for the Gander.
If a Christian woman must go without the grooming that her society considers appropriate then her husband should not shave, cut his hair, wear a neck tie or polish his shoes.

Word

BANNED
Banned
Christian women don't disobey their husbands. They recognize the principle of Headship. SOMEONE has to have the authority to have the final say. There can't be two steering wheels in a car. Husbands take into consideration their wives' opinions and then make a decision.
How do you account
for all the divorces among the Christians?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I would prefer they dress
and look to the point that
not only does it not dishonor them
but does not tempt or provoke men
to commit sin in their hearts,minds and souls.

seems to me that if a man has sin in his heart, mind and soul, he doesn't need much to tempt him

and if a man has his heart, mind and soul focused on Christ, where it should be, nothing will tempt or provoke him

Word

BANNED
Banned
seems to me that if a man has sin in his heart, mind and soul, he doesn't need much to tempt him

and if a man has his heart, mind and soul focused on Christ, where it should be, nothing will tempt or provoke him

It seems to me you need to speak for your own self.
So start with you

Is this how it works with you?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
It seems to me you need to speak for your own self.

and it seems to me that you're revealing more about yourself than you realize

perhaps if you weren't so focused on women, makeup, exposed skin and being tempted and provoked, you could be more Christ-focused

werd said:
So start with you

no doofus - start with Christ