Questions For Christian Women

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
How 'bout this......?

Women, by the mere act of coming to this forum are showing more than just a basic belief.

Therefore they should be willing to learn their place in the BOC.

Corinthians chapter 14 splains a lot.

Then there is this....

1 Timothy 2:9
In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;

10 But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works.

11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

Now while we're at it let's take a little wind outta the MAD sails.....

1 Peter 3:3
Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;

4 But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.

5 For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands:

6 Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement.

Imagine that folks, Peter and Paul on the same page. ;)

KingdomRose

I would prefer they dress
and look to the point that
not only does it not dishonor them
but does not tempt or provoke men
to commit sin in their hearts,minds and souls.

You have a point to a degree. Showing cleavage and wearing skin-tight clothes or skirts up to their butts is certainly practice that is unacceptable to Christian women. But make-up? Make-up that is not overdone is perfectly acceptable.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Hey, Word, would you prefer all females to wear "Burkas?"

Not that I fully agree with Word
But

You just exemplified the problem with you all- always got to jump to extremes and act retarded about anything dealing with women.

Modesty is a basic rudiment of Scripture, and instead of teaching it, you compare anything relevant to it to 'burkas' or otherwise some unfounded oppression.

Frankly, feminist demand and ideology has made your mind adversarial to Godly commands and wisdom.

It's funny how much it parallels with Adam following Eve's lead knowing it was wrong :think:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Not that I fully agree with Word
But

You just exemplified the problem with you all- always got to jump to extremes and act retarded about anything dealing with women.

Modesty is a basic rudiment of Scripture, and instead of teaching it, you compare anything relevant to it to 'burkas' or otherwise some unfounded oppression.

Frankly, feminist demand and ideology has made your mind adversarial to Godly commands and wisdom.

It's funny how much it parallels with Adam following Eve's lead knowing it was wrong :think:

Hey, Cruc, earlier you were siding with the Urantia UFO Brotherhood, now you're siding with "Word?" That's kinda funny. You kind of go with the flow huh?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Hey, Cruc, earlier you were siding with the Urantia UFO Brotherhood, now you're siding with "Word?" That's kinda funny. You kind of go with the flow huh?

I sided with a philosophy I do not adhere under, because there's nothing wrong with it and you all just act like a bunch of irrational witch burners. You're calling it 'UFO' like that's supposed to means something- you don't even know what the hell it is you are against :rolleyes:

And
I also said I do not fully agree with Word- so, shut the pie hole with all that slander :)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If you want to be a "UFO" type guy, go for it. If ya wanna be a "Word" type, go for it. I think it's best if you choose to be a Christion in my opinion but it's your choice?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
If you want to be a "UFO" type guy, go for it.

UR is philosophical, not theological. It is not some Book of Mormon.

I went and did some research on it, and beyond the fringes of those as yourself trying to call it some kind of 'cult', there is actually nothing wrong with it.

It's completely pointless to tell you anything because you're going to do what you do best and slander. Like a child.
In fact, the primary reason I even brought it up is because I've gotten tired of you all going around bashing things you don't even understand.

You don't understand Calvinism, predestination, this, or anything else beyond your tunnel vision so all you all can do is act the way yall act.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
UR is philosophical, not theological. It is not some Book of Mormon.

I went and did some research on it, and beyond the fringes of those as yourself trying to call it some kind of 'cult', there is actually nothing wrong with it.

It's completely pointless to tell you anything because you're going to do what you do best and slander. Like a child.
In fact, the primary reason I even brought it up is because I've gotten tired of you all going around bashing things you don't even understand.

Sherman the Mod calls it a UFO Cult. I've been saying that as well. If you desire to join the "Little green men brigade" have at it. :rotfl: Knight thinks and said they're "Nuts."

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I would prefer they dress
and look to the point that
not only does it not dishonor them
but does not tempt or provoke men
to commit sin in their hearts,minds and souls.

It is only natural that men and women are attracted to each other. You can cover a woman up from head to toe but you can't stop her being attractive to someone. It's how we are.

There is nothing sinful about it - we were made this way by God. It seems to me that you hate women, you hate men and you hate yourself as well. And because you hate the way we were made and can't cope with it, you must hate the one who made us as well.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Sherman the Mod calls it a UFO Cult. I've been saying that as well. If you desire to join the "Little green men brigade" have at it. :rotfl: Knight thinks and said they're "Nuts."

I'm sorry, I didn't know being a mod meant being the grand maesters of all that is true.

And since you mention it, the mods are mostly against Reformed doctrine as well, and I was even threatened about it once by another poster.

Why don't you all be your own man. That's just plain ridiculous :rolleyes: