Questions For Christian Women

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm sorry, I didn't know being a mod meant being the grand maesters of all that is true.

And since you mention it, the mods are mostly against Reformed doctrine as well, and I was even threatened about it once by another poster.

Why don't you all be your own man. That's just plain ridiculous :rolleyes:

You're wrong of course. It's just that, Sherman, Knight, myself and everybody else on TOL thinks that UFO Cult is "Nuts?" It's because the rest of us are sane and you, FL, and Caino are on the fringe.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You're wrong of course. It's just that, Sherman, Knight, myself and everybody else on TOL thinks that UFO Cult is "Nuts?" It's because the rest of us are sane and you, FL, and Caino are on the fringe.

It's not a UFO cult you moron :doh:

You're appeal to authority and inner bias is noted.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
For someone who calls their self a Christian, you have a mighty way of just being a straight slandering liar. Your hypocrisy and embarrassment to your religion is dully noted.

Well, you aligned yourself with Freelight and you said in this thread there's nothing wrong with the UFO Cult, so, obviously, you're on their side of the street pal. You also align yourself with "Word" buddy.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Well, you aligned yourself with Freelight and you said in this thread there's nothing wrong with the UFO Cult, so, obviously, you're on their side of the street pal. You also align yourself with "Word" buddy.

I defended them against you're unfounded slander and prejudice. I surely did, how wrong of me :rolleyes:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I sided with a philosophy I do not adhere under, because there's nothing wrong with it and you all just act like a bunch of irrational witch burners. You're calling it 'UFO' like that's supposed to means something- you don't even know what the hell it is you are against :rolleyes:

And
I also said I do not fully agree with Word- so, shut the pie hole with all that slander :)

Which means you agree with a portion of it. Stop cursing.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
[/B]

Which means you agree with a portion of it. Stop cursing.

Who is cursing? You're an idiot, you've acted like an idiot, you've trolled and lied on here- you are just exemplifying how assured you feel that you can break rules and get away with it, and having the nerve to call me out on something which, like everything else, you can't even be truthful about :rolleyes:

And
Agreeing with 'a portion' of something- so in other words, one can't believe animals procreate if they don't hold to evolution?
Nice logic fail.
Now shut it, you'll just be wasting your breath because I don't waste too much time with windbags.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Who is cursing? You're an idiot, you've acted like an idiot, you've trolled and lied on here- you are just exemplifying how assured you feel that you can break rules and get away with it, and having the nerve to call me out on something which, like everything else, you can't even be truthful about :rolleyes:

And
Agreeing with 'a portion' of something- so in other words, one can't believe animals procreate if they don't hold to evolution?
Nice logic fail.
Now shut it, you'll just be wasting your breath because I don't waste too much time with windbags.

I'd like to have you show me where I lied? I'd be willing to bet your toenails you can't accomplish that task? Let's see what you got? Oh, and what rules have I broken? If you're gonna use my mocking of that UFO Cult as your evidence, then, you're skating on very thin ice. I admit, I do, "call out" cults and false doctrine wherever I find it lurking. Gee, you're a little overwrought aren't ya? I think you're plagued with anger issues.

So:

1) Show me where I lied?
2) Show me where I broke rules?
3) Show me where I've called you names?
4) Show me where I've got as angry as you?
5) Show me where I did anything wrong?

That's your mission!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Posters ought to be defending the Gospel, not the cults such as the JWs, Mormons, Spiritualists, Gnostics, obvious false doctrine, etc. If you were to defend the True Gospel I'd be with ya 100%.You won't see me defending false beliefs, etc. These things need to be brought into the light in order to expose them for what they are.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Cruc, no doubt suffers from "Extreme Anger Issues." (EAI for short) He also backs the wrong kind of element on TOL. We need to spread the true Gospel and not cater to the false religions.