Questions For Christian Women

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You all think everything that doesn't fit your exact bias is 'garbage', which mostly comprisesof things you don't even fully understand. Like Reformed doctrine. Nothing new here.
:yawn:
Same ol tripe from the loser.
He'll fall for anything.

KingdomRose

Well, I think you agree with both of these factions because you're NOT a True Believer in the Gospel.

I would say Crucible has more of a handle on the truth than YOU do. I don't know why you and Miss Tambora are not banned from this forum because you both are mean and nasty and condescending....nothing like Jesus Christ.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I would say Crucible has more of a handle on the truth than YOU do. I don't know why you and Miss Tambora are not banned from this forum because you both are mean and nasty and condescending....nothing like Jesus Christ.

You have a BIG problem, you're a member of a known "non-Christian cult" called "Jehovah Witness." So, your opinion has no validity so far as I'm concerned. You're just wasting your keyboard motions on me. The Watchtower beckons you.

KingdomRose

Posters ought to be defending the Gospel, not the cults such as the JWs, Mormons, Spiritualists, Gnostics, obvious false doctrine, etc. If you were to defend the True Gospel I'd be with ya 100%.You won't see me defending false beliefs, etc. These things need to be brought into the light in order to expose them for what they are.

You and Tambora and Patrick Jane don't even know what the true Gospel is!!! You dance all around the Maypole with the scriptures you all quote, and yet you ignore Matthew 24:14 which states that the Gospel is about the Kingdom of God, which you people never mention. It is a REAL GOVERNMENT. Do you preach that? NO.

I ask you all to explain Isaiah 9:6,7 and Daniel 2:44, but you haven't done it. Instead you all resort to calling names and condemning. That shows that you don't have a leg to stand on, and that you can't come up with any answers to add to the discussion. People who condemn and call names are showing that they don't know how to defend their beliefs in an adequate manner. You guys know, I think, that you can't stand your ground with Scripture, so you berate and disparage.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
:yawn:
Same ol tripe from the loser.
He'll fall for anything.

I think you got your head all boosted up on winning the 'most liked' contest. Even though your posts are close to GM's, resembling no real value.
I'll put it this way- sometimes winning means you are a loser :rolleyes:
Now put a sock in it :wave2:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You and Tambora and Patrick Jane don't even know what the true Gospel is!!! You dance all around the Maypole with the scriptures you all quote, and yet you ignore Matthew 24:14 which states that the Gospel is about the Kingdom of God, which you people never mention. It is a REAL GOVERNMENT. Do you preach that? NO.

I ask you all to explain Isaiah 9:6,7 and Daniel 2:44, but you haven't done it. Instead you all resort to calling names and condemning. That shows that you don't have a leg to stand on, and that you can't come up with any answers to add to the discussion. People who condemn and call names are showing that they don't know how to defend their beliefs in an adequate manner. You guys know, I think, that you can't stand your ground with Scripture, so you berate and disparage.

Like I said before, your opinion carries no weight with me. Remember, you're a JW Cultist and not a member of the Body of Christ.

heir

TOL Subscriber
You and Tambora and Patrick Jane don't even know what the true Gospel is!!!
There is no such term in the Bible ("true gospel") as there is more than one gospel in the Bible. GM, Tambora and Patrick all know that the gospel of OUR salvation is 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV; that Christ died for our sins and that He was buried and rose again the third day.

heir

TOL Subscriber
You'd say the same about Paul:

Acts 13:10 And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?

and the Lord Himself:

John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

You better get the righteousness of God upon you (Romans 3:21-22 KJV) or you are in for a very hot eternity (2 Thessalonians 1:8-10 KJV).

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I think you got your head all boosted up on winning the 'most liked' contest. Even though your posts are close to GM's, resembling no real value.
I'll put it this way- sometimes winning means you are a loser :rolleyes:
Now put a sock in it :wave2:

That's the best ya got?? Some kind of childish comment?? I expected less from you.