Race For The White House

Race For The White House

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

journey

It's early still. I'm not convinced yet that Trump is going to be the Republican nominee. I will be supporting Ted Cruz until then.

PureX

It's Pavlovian. A conditioned response. Trump has mastered the abrasive echo chamber effect that the conservative media has become so enamored of.

That coupled with his "reality TV" hucksterism.
Hammer meets nail, squarely on it's 'head'.

Tabloid reality has now become reality, and the cartoon characters created therein have taken over the actual minds and bodies of real people. This was the price they were willing to pay, to "win". It's a fascinating and nightmarish thing to witness! My only hope is that the shocking degree of perversity being displayed will finally awaken people to the real dangers involved and inspire them to stop pandering to it.

But I confess that I'm not all that hopeful.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Hammer meets nail, squarely on it's 'head'.

Tabloid reality has now become reality, and the cartoon characters created therein have taken over the actual minds and bodies of real people. This was the price they were willing to pay, to "win". It's a fascinating and nightmarish thing to witness! My only hope is that the shocking degree of perversity being displayed will finally awaken people to the real dangers involved and inspire them to stop pandering to it.

But I confess that I'm not all that hopeful.

and you're still blind to the fact that all of this was demonstrated 8 years ago by the successful campaign of a fellow with no relevant experience or qualifications for the job

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Thanks Patrick. I voted in your poll, but shouldn't the poll question be "Who would be a better president"?

The Criminal, the Communist, the Clown, or Cruz. Who would be a better president?

To me, Cruz is the clown. He tries to whip up a crowd and it doesn't work. He rambles on about taking on Washington and the "special interests" of which he will do neither. Nope, Trump takes the White House.