Raped

Status
Not open for further replies.

OlDove

Any here ever had sex forced on them? Raped? When you sail that ship, tell me how YOU liked it. I pray it never happens.

L8ter

elohiym

OlDove said:
Any here ever had sex forced on them? Raped? When you sail that ship, tell me how YOU liked it. I pray it never happens.

L8ter
I'm sure it must be horrible to be raped, but that doesn't justify the murder of a baby for the crime of its father. Plan B is murder.

Mr. 5020

OlDove said:

L8ter
The beautiful girl who is currently my girlfriend was raped in high school. She became pregnant, but was not willing to kill the child for the father's crime.

The sad part is that he beat her and she lost the baby due to miscarriage. He was held in jail for six months for rape (no charges for the murder of the unborn).

Is that justice, OlDove?

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
OlDove said:
You, yes YOU. You just got raped. For the guys, imagine okay? Will you take a plan B pill ? Why?

I'm a woman (and a mother), I've been raped, and no. I wouldn't use the plan B pill. If I were to decide that I didn't want to raise the product of a violent act, I would put the baby up for adoption because there are too many people who would be more than willing to love the child that I couldn't.

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
OlDove said:
Crash, It is you that got raped. Will you take a plan B pill? no, because it is murder to you.

Cop out. Is ol Dove short for Old Deceiver?

:CRASH: Deceiviers

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
ebenz47037 said:
I'm a woman (and a mother), I've been raped, and no. I wouldn't use the plan B pill. If I were to decide that I didn't want to raise the product of a violent act, I would put the baby up for adoption because there are too many people who would be more than willing to love the child that I couldn't.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ebenz47037 again.

firechyld

OlDove said:

I've been raped. You know what? I would never pull that "tell me how you like it" crap on anyone. It's a horrible thing to happen to anyone, not something you pull moral superiority over.

I respect any woman's right to make her own choice on the matter of birth control, pre or post emptive, whether it's consensual sex or rape. For many, that choice involves believing that plan B is something they cannot use. I respect that. Try it some time.

Sozo

firechyld said:
She said "child support" not "OIDove money".

No she didn't.

If the "money" is not there to "support" the child, because the rapist father is in jail, she has indicated that is a reason to use Plan B.

She stated...

The rapist will have a lot of trouble paying child support from jail.

OlDove

firechyld said:
I've been raped. You know what? I would never pull that "tell me how you like it" crap on anyone. It's a horrible thing to happen to anyone, not something you pull moral superiority over..
You are correct, I should not have gone there.
I respect any woman's right to make her own choice on the matter of birth control, pre or post emptive, whether it's consensual sex or rape. For many, that choice involves believing that plan B is something they cannot use. I respect that. Try it some time.
I do not respect what?

OlDove

Sozo said:
No she didn't.

If the "money" is not there to "support" the child, because the rapist father is in jail, she has indicated that is a reason to use Plan B.

She stated...
Sozo please learn to follow a conversation.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1012895&postcount=7

Knight ask
Originally Posted by Knight

Are you on crack?

Let me guess.... you would prefer we kill the innocent baby yet love, feed, clothe and house the brutal rapist?
And you TWIST my words, just like the loving Christian you are.

OlDove

Knight said:
You do realize that when you are in hell you will ponder the things you have stated on this thread, right?

And at that point....

You will grieve.
I grieve now.

OlDove

Sozo said:
Why else would you make the statement about support?
And if they caught the guy, you would not ask for child support? I say sell his hot dog on ebay. Hard to rape without a hot dog.

OlDove

I find it interesting that even after being raped, almost anyone in this thread would not take a Plan B pill. There are some Christians that think even using a rubber goes against what God wants. In that person's mind, everyone in this thread is going to hell. Where is the love for the innocent children within the pro-war thinking? You don't think innocent children die when we drop bombs out of planes and they miss their target? I myself am pro-life - anti-war.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
OlDove said:
I find it interesting that even after being raped, almost anyone in this thread would not take a Plan B pill. There are some Christians that think even using a rubber goes against what God wants. In that person's mind, everyone in this thread is going to hell. Where is the love for the innocent children within the pro-war thinking? You don't think innocent children die when we drop bombs out of planes and they miss their target? I myself am pro-life - anti-war.

There is a difference between intentionally killing an unborn child and a child dying accidentally when a bomb misses its target, OlDove. I feel terrible for those children and their families. But, why add to the death toll intentionally?

Status
Not open for further replies.