Republicanhick for president

republicanchick

Obviously you are not a Christian because a Christian cannot work for the government.

once again, someone misses the sarcasm

geez...

oh wait... not only sarcasm but I was being sardonic...

you missed both...

yeh, you anti-Catholics never did strike me as being erudite or well educated

educated people understand Catholicism, more/less (and don't make emotional decisions based on what some anti-Catholic pastor says in the Sunday sermon in some little rinky-dink "church" out in the boonies)

__

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
once again, someone misses the sarcasm

geez...

oh wait... not only sarcasm but I was being sardonic...

you missed both...

yeh, you anti-Catholics never did strike me as being erudite or well educated

educated people understand Catholicism, more/less (and don't make emotional decisions based on what some anti-Catholic pastor says in the Sunday sermon in some little rinky-dink "church" out in the boonies)

__
Did I? Or do you just not understand irony.

republicanchick

I have to correct something on my Platform. I said that I don't think everyone is stupid (I meant to contrast this statement with those of a particular R candidate [so- called R] currently running)

I should have said... well, I will just add that to my continuing list of items on said Platform:

• I don't believe everyone is stupid [just MOST people]
  • I can’t afford to self-finance (Heck, thanks to liberal economic policies of the last 8 yrs, I can’t afford to pay attention…)
  • Remove immunity from judges who make obviously egregious decisions [cruel and unusual punishments, such as in the Kim Davis case
  • Work to change the Supreme Court (Five men deciding how the rest of us should think and live is NOT.. American, 2 say the least)

• Sign executive order deporting all those who hate America... which would include all liberals left of Menendez...

+

republicanchick

He does not.

See:

.com

for those too lazy to go to that site, here is an excerpt:

On August 11, 2015, during CNN’s New Day program Donald Trump publicly denied the Personhood of the unborn by confessing he believes in exceptions for rape, incest and the (now proven moot issue) life of the mother. “I am for the exceptions. You have the three exceptions. I'm for the exceptions.”

•In spite of claiming he has three exceptions, he has four. In a January 2015 Bloomberg interview Trump cited his three exceptions, and the reporter asked whether abortion should be banned if none of those three exceptions exists. Trump replied, "It depends when" during the pregnancy the abortion takes place.

•Donald Trump is Planned Parenthood’s favorite GOP candidate

+

republicanchick

Yeah, only the IRS. How about DHS, EPA etc....?

who said ONLY?

once again, Folks, we see how the liebarrels LIE, LIE, LIE

and some dummies actually start believing their lies...

Wake up, America

b4 it is too late

They lie about just EVERYTHING... lie even when telling the truth may benefit them more than lies!!!!!!!

... addicted to LYING

____

Caledvwlch

who said ONLY?

once again, Folks, we see how the liebarrels LIE, LIE, LIE

and some dummies actually start believing their lies...

Wake up, America

b4 it is too late

They lie about just EVERYTHING... lie even when telling the truth may benefit them more than lies!!!!!!!

... addicted to LYING

____

I don't think drbrumley is a liberal. :grave:

republicanchick

no one is addressing some of the important htings I would do if president.. like changing the structure of the sup Ct...

so it is more representative of We the People

or the idea about not giving judges absolute immunity from their most egregious decisions.. that deprive peple of their Constitutional rights..

++

Caledvwlch

no one is addressing some of the important htings I would do if president.. like changing the structure of the sup Ct...

Alright, let's dig in. What specific changes to the structure of the Supreme Court would you make? Keep in mind, the only way to change the structure of the Supreme Court is to amend the Constitution. Unless you're talking about the building? The whole Neoclassical thing is a little tired.

republicanchick

Alright, let's dig in. What specific changes to the structure of the Supreme Court would you make? Keep in mind, the only way to change the structure of the Supreme Court is to amend the Constitution. Unless you're talking about the building? The whole Neoclassical thing is a little tired.

well, I guess it's not exactly being "yoked with" to respond to this (?)

However, I doubt I will get an intelligent response... so yoked or not.. hmmmm

sigh

anyway, yeh, the big thing is that there are only NINE justices...

and they are getting OUT OF CONTROL... Therefore, it would seem that we would need MORE justices.. and some of them should be lay persons (not laywers...). OK, maybe non- lawyers shouldn't be given an actual vote... In fact, definitely they shouldn't .. but they should be able to BE THERE... for input, etc...

Sometimes the lay people are more ... enamored of OUr Constitution than

lawyers

+++

Caledvwlch

well, I guess it's not exactly being "yoked with" to respond to this (?)

However, I doubt I will get an intelligent response... so yoked or not.. hmmmm

sigh

anyway, yeh, the big thing is that there are only NINE justices...

and they are getting OUT OF CONTROL... Therefore, it would seem that we would need MORE justices.. and some of them should be lay persons (not laywers...). OK, maybe non- lawyers shouldn't be given an actual vote... In fact, definitely they shouldn't .. but they should be able to BE THERE... for input, etc...

Sometimes the lay people are more ... enamored of OUr Constitution than

lawyers

+++

I like seeing your thought process unfold over the course of a post. It would still be difficult to get these changes through the Congress and the state legislatures in order to pass the amendment.

republicanchick

I like seeing your thought process unfold over the course of a post. It would still be difficult to get these changes through the Congress and the state legislatures in order to pass the amendment.

so?

Jesus didn't say, when faced with His impending ordeal:

"This is too difficult.."

Thank you, Jesus...

___